of     1   

JibrilB
#105887021Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:51 AM GMT

Be you:song 3 [Chorus] Maybe it's me But why you Tryin to get attention Befor I spit let me mention Rapins the pits so make like a banana and split [Verse 1] I can't think of any thing good to spit So get back at me after you blow up And become a hit Cause everyone Is suddenly sick You can't wash me away I'm like tape I stick Everyone wants to rant Every time I get a good review Saying he ain't a rapper where's his crew Where us my crew I don't know Someone needs to solve the mystery Maybe nancy drew My raps make your balls shrink Like Mountain Dew Forget mainstream just do your do [Chorus] Maybe it's me But why you Tryin to get attention Befor I spit let me mention Rapins the pits so make like a banana and split [Verse2] Be your self who am I kiddin Look at me a loser In the corner hittin every guy who says something I don't like like Oh my god you rap But your so white I'm like that's right I'm a little shady Baby gotta sister named hailey And a brother named bailey Please show some respect Or maybe get out of my face fore my heart rate just shoots up all sweaty like I ran a race Don't listen to other people Set your own pace And if they don't like it Tell me see me Face to face Kill em then run from the Feds Life's a chase [Chorus] Maybe it's me But why you Tryin to get attention Befor I spit let me mention Rapins the pits so make like a banana and split
XximHOTTguyxX
#108142689Saturday, August 03, 2013 3:21 AM GMT

Hey its me again, you make a rap/song? You cant rap at all bro, try harder.
RobTheHobo
#108149185Saturday, August 03, 2013 4:17 AM GMT

You need to stop righting horrible lines and claiming that they are other people's lines, bro
JibrilB
#108153672Saturday, August 03, 2013 4:58 AM GMT

Lol its by Qjayb he sends me Lyrics and i make thread for him i dont rap idiot,i manage a label if you didnt noticed it says "NHR",please next time get your facts straight before talking crap.
ducky980
#108153848Saturday, August 03, 2013 4:59 AM GMT

wow you suck at rapping hawkaye
RobTheHobo
#108154001Saturday, August 03, 2013 5:00 AM GMT

A person can't simply talk crap. if someone had tried, they would most likely end up dying of suffocation or disease.
RobTheHobo
#108154439Saturday, August 03, 2013 5:05 AM GMT

And there is no "next time", for when next time comes, it will already be this time. So therefore next time does not exist.
RoRapGenius
#108156641Saturday, August 03, 2013 5:25 AM GMT

[Chorus] Maybe it's me But why you Tryin to get attention Befor I spit let me mention Rapins the pits so make like a banana and split [Verse 1] I can't think of any thing good to spit (He can't think of something good to say) So get back at me after you blow up (He's saying you will never get back at him...?) And become a hit Cause everyone Is suddenly sick (Everyone becomes a great rapper... in their minds... (Cough, qjay, cough.)) You can't wash me away (You just cant) I'm like tape I stick (Tape is a sticky material used to attach things to other things) Everyone wants to rant Every time I get a good review (So they never want to rant?) Saying he ain't a rapper where's his crew Where us my crew I don't know (He's speaking a new language.) Someone needs to solve the mystery Maybe nancy drew My raps make your balls shrink Like Mountain Dew (What. As far as I know, Mountain Dew is a soda, not some pns shortening pill...) Forget mainstream just do your do (ye dawg) [Chorus] Maybe it's me But why you Tryin to get attention Befor I spit let me mention Rapins the pits so make like a banana and split [Verse2] Be your self who am I kiddin Look at me a loser (He's being honest.) In the corner hittin every guy who says something I don't like like Oh my god you rap But your so white (Ye, I'm special because I'm white!) I'm like that's right I'm a little shady (You're white.) Baby gotta sister named hailey (No.) And a brother named bailey (No.) Please show some respect (No.) Or maybe get out of my face fore my heart rate just shoots up all sweaty like I ran a race (Your heart rate sweats?) Don't listen to other people (That's probably why you sawk.) Set your own pace And if they don't like it Tell me see me Face to face Kill em then run from the Feds (Well. Tru g doe.) Life's a chase [Chorus] Maybe it's me But why you Tryin to get attention Befor I spit let me mention Rapins the pits so make like a banana and split
johnb
#108165473Saturday, August 03, 2013 7:09 AM GMT

Why can't he make a thread himself?
XxFrostedUnHolyxX
#108194600Saturday, August 03, 2013 2:51 PM GMT

Maybe cuz he's to stupid to
XxFrostedUnHolyxX
#108272461Sunday, August 04, 2013 1:21 AM GMT

Hawkeye, wtf was dis? Why u do dis rap? Its terrible I never knew u rapped so terrible like dis Hawk x3
GodsTemplar
#108276260Sunday, August 04, 2013 1:50 AM GMT

Bro hawk I know one of your rappers wrote this but he is skilled but did he not check his lyrics? Or did you just happen to correct it incorrectly. :D [NHR work on your rappers] Heart rates sweat?[2]
JibrilB
#108449217Monday, August 05, 2013 4:43 AM GMT

I just ask Artists to send me songs for album,some do links some prefer to just say it,again this is by qjayb i don't rap i own a record label.
Iceladen
#108449715Monday, August 05, 2013 4:47 AM GMT

OPERATION REMOVE ALL RAPPERS

of     1