of     1   

Marrelle
#109450914Monday, August 12, 2013 4:47 PM GMT

Like, on his Twitter, he acts like a sassy white girl. (It's still him - he does Q&As, tour announcements, yadda yadda yadda) And when I went to go see him last night, he was playing another song and then he announced that he was going to play "Deer In The Headlights" and this is what he said: "So I'm the kind of guy who's never been good with the ladies, and I realized that. So I also happen to be the kind of guy who writes songs to deal with life's flaws to get over things like that, but here's one about ladies who NEVER REALLY GET IT. It's kind of weird, it's kind of quirky, it's called 'Deer in the Headlights.'" See Adam, you posted this on Twitter a while back: *Sees cute girl at party* *Straightens tie* *Walks confidently towards her* *Walks past her to the food table* ...maybe that's why you're not good with the ladies...you like food more than you like women... ~Beware the professional fangirl.~
Crash6351
#109451055Monday, August 12, 2013 4:48 PM GMT

"Like, on his Twitter, he acts like a sassy white girl." that doesn't sound pleasant
Marrelle
#109452129Monday, August 12, 2013 4:57 PM GMT

It's pretty interesting. @crash6351 ~Beware the professional fangirl.~

of     1