of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

EtherealMiracle
#109718275Wednesday, August 14, 2013 5:21 PM GMT

Ok heres my problem im going to be as specific as possible. 1. Login problem. When you click Roblox Studio 2013 straight from the program/shortcut and click login it gives me a transparent box with only its outline. Nothing is in the box. 2. White/blank screen. The only option Roblox Studio 2013 gives you is Save, save as, and Publish to roblox as. When you click publish to roblox as im guessing it fails to load because the label for the window is Roblox Studio 2013 and all there is inside the window is a blank/white screen. Please remember that this is not from clicking edit on roblox this is from clicking the program itself. _______________________ Now Im going to explain my problems from clicking edit after already being logged in on Roblox itself. After going into manage my places, I click edit everything loads up. NOW, if you click file fast enough you woulf see ALL of the options under file to be clickable. But after everythings done loading up those options go away and leave you with the SAME options i listed above which are: Save, Save as, and publish to roblox as. Again, after clicking publish to roblox as, a window pops up labeled Roblox Studio 2013. Inside of this window is blank/white, im guessing it fails to load or something....BUT that doesnt mean i just close it, i wait to see if anything will pop up or if something will happen but nothing does. It stays white/blank. I right click on the screen and click the reload option. But nothing happens it remains white/blank. -----------------—----------- -I have already restarted my computer. - I have already uninstalled and reinstalled roblox studio and the whole entire roblox program set...various times. -Ive already used contact US and sent a help letter. Not once, Not twice, But four-five times from different emails in hope to get sometype of valuble response. -After taking their help advice ive checked my connection. It was perfect. -Checked my firewall, perfect roblox was aloud and everything. -The old roblox studio did not give me this problem. I was able to do everything without a problem. Nothing on my computer changed. -I contacted tobot this is what he sent to me " RE: Roblox Studio blank screen problem. Cannot publish. TobotRobot wrote at 8/13/2013 11:03:37 AM: Report Abuse Sorry to hear you're having issues. I or Squidcod will take a look. How long has this been happening? ------------------------------ On 8/11/2013 XxyungtroyxX wrote: Hello Tobot. I've been having trouble with my roblox studio 2013 for a couple months not. If I click it straight from the program or straight from roblox I recieve the same result. I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and checking my speed, and fire wall. Ive use Contact US already, which would be the email. They gave me the options ive listed above twice. They finally responded but said I have to wait about one buisness week -I have windows vista 1. From clicking straight from the program I get the usual studio setup. When I click login it creates a transparent box with just its outline. Nothing is in the box.(Remember this is in studio). 2. if you click file it only gives you one option besides save and save as, and thats publish to roblox as. While working/finishing a project once you click publish to roblox asq, a window pops up tittled roblox studio 2013. The window is blank. Now if I click edit on the roblox site itself it gives me 2. again. Please help, im tired of everyone getting to show off there building and scripting skills but me . All I want to be able to do is publish my place. I hope you read this. Your my only hope -XxyungtroyxX-" He hasnt replied to me since but I hope he's checking out the situation. I replied to him with how long since the problem has started. ------------------------------ Now I heard there was a new update to the studio yesterday on outlines so I hope that the problem is fixed....So when.I try it out tonight if it still doesnt work ill make another threa without this paragraph. I need to be able to use my studio. Im a builder and its not fair that everyone else can be useful with their projects but me.. -XxyungtroyxX-
EtherealMiracle
#109790257Thursday, August 15, 2013 3:38 AM GMT

no one can even help me..bump
thunderlightning5412
#116857295Thursday, October 31, 2013 10:16 PM GMT

NO ONE KNOWS!
maapppps1223
#121243103Thursday, December 26, 2013 3:51 PM GMT

its windows vista roblox studio isnt copatable with windows vista after the update. I know it sucks i am a scripter i need to script with something other than SB so yea what im doing is waiting for the next update which probaly is in like a year :(
Ummi10
#121452205Saturday, December 28, 2013 6:49 PM GMT

Same problem with publish, I was looking for help. I'm gonna look for more with google.
Ummi10
#121452765Saturday, December 28, 2013 6:54 PM GMT

Nothing. Hopefully roblox fixes this or I'm really gonna need a new computer
Ummi10
#121534708Sunday, December 29, 2013 12:42 PM GMT

Maybe I'll try to install service pack 2. Do you have all the two service packs for Windows vista?
Ummi10
#121537431Sunday, December 29, 2013 2:05 PM GMT

Update: nothing still does not work. HELP!
WweLover71
#121618987Monday, December 30, 2013 3:49 AM GMT

Hopefully Roblox Studio 2014 Will Be better. Cause When i'm trying to edit or build in develop It show's nothing in build mode and also nothing in edit mode. P.s I'm also on Windows Vista
dgbe1
#121659529Monday, December 30, 2013 3:15 PM GMT

this happens to me is well i sent some emails to roblox and there still replying bk
christian20002
#121793841Tuesday, December 31, 2013 5:51 PM GMT

same thing with me. i try to email roblox but they never give a good answer. "Have you tried restarting your comouter?" Yes, i have had this problem for 5 months.
XZDragonXZ
#124371135Wednesday, January 29, 2014 6:44 PM GMT

It happens to me too Im also on Vista
Ummi10
#125158420Saturday, February 08, 2014 2:06 PM GMT

FINALLY IT WORKS TO ME (At least the publish to roblox). does it work to you people too? Beacuse when I was in a standard account(Windows Vista)it did not work, but some program broke (NOTE: not an important program)and my computer administrator and I tried to fix it, and so he gave me the Aministrator account (The program is still still broken)and he said take it. so a few months later I tried and it worked! So do you have an standard account or an Administrator account?
Ummi10
#125158503Saturday, February 08, 2014 2:08 PM GMT

I mean a few months later the studio worked.
Spinz77
#126276952Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:27 PM GMT

I figured it out i have vista as well you have to find this setting right? it changes the entire vista from "home premium" to a sort of public use all the files are saved still and it makes studio work
Kuhobe
#127080466Sunday, March 02, 2014 3:39 AM GMT

I keep trying but still just a outline please reply if you found a way to fix also I'm on windows 8.
Ummi10
#127104732Sunday, March 02, 2014 10:18 AM GMT

I will try to create a standard user account, and test Roblox studio on that, then test it on Administrator account (Windows Vista). I believe that there is something SUA (Standard User Account) can't access because of a administrator account not allowing to access the files or folders. But I might just be wrong. I will post again when I have tested it, in the meantime you may tell me what type of account are you using, SUA or AA (Administrator account)?
SonnyDhaBoss
#131939172Saturday, April 26, 2014 2:22 PM GMT

I have an admin how i fix it?
WweLover71
#135751364Monday, June 02, 2014 12:24 AM GMT

I've had to go back to Roblox Studio 1.0. It works pretty good though some stuff gets annoying. Since it's older it takes long to load stuff but i can publish stuff to roblox.
BunnySour
#136190436Friday, June 06, 2014 9:38 PM GMT

eh... I had the transparent log in box issue, and the problem where no web pages load in studio and the links don't work. I was just uninstalling unnecessary stuff from Programs amd Features. And the next time I bothered to go check studio, everything was working! Maybe ROBLOX fixed it themselves, who knows!? But others who couldn't get it working found a workaround. They just changed some LAN settings, it's a temporary fix, but it works fine. Search "proxy" in the start menu, then navigate to "Configure Proxy Server". Next, find "LAN Settings" and make sure "Automatically Detect Settings" is selected. Then deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN". Apply your changes. Unfortunately, you have to do this before launching studio every time you want to use it. ~BunnySour
BunnySour
#136190608Friday, June 06, 2014 9:40 PM GMT

Wait a sec- oh. I just changed my account to an Administrator, maybe that's why it works for me now... *FACEPALM*
gameshowlover
#144177866Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:54 PM GMT

No, the proxy stuff works. Thanks! :D
TensaZen
#145708631Tuesday, September 09, 2014 2:56 PM GMT

Same is for me(As in transparent screen), but mine wont work and i use Windows 8.
non_hyphenated
#145815970Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:34 AM GMT

Get Windows Seven. Simple as that.
ArduinoUNO
#145840294Thursday, September 11, 2014 5:49 PM GMT

The problem is that you are using vista...

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right