of     1   

BIizzardBIu
#110225538Sunday, August 18, 2013 6:47 PM GMT

THIS IS MY MOVIE ~ASK ME TO HAVE A PART~ Alexa Dawns ~ MAIN CHARACTER ~ ~TAKEN BY ME!!~ The new girl in school! She finds it really hard to make friends, but in the end everyone is her friend! She is 13 and doesn't want to go to a new school! Gabriella Clark ~MAIN CHARACTER~ ~TAKEN BY HIHICHERRY!!~ The school nerd! She gets bullied everyday! And she is 13 the same as Alexa, she finds it hard to live through the pain she is going through! Olivia Lawrence ~MAINISH CHARACTER~ ~TAKEN~ The school bully! "Friends" with Brooke and Alyssa, and makes fun of Gabriella! Brooke Kelly ~NOT MAIN CHARACTER~ ~TAKEN~ Friends with Olivia and Alyssa, Olivia's follower. Alyssa Gold ~NOT MAIN CHARACTER~ ~TAKEN!~ Friends with Olivia and Brooke, Olivia's follower. Mrs Dawns ~NOT MAIN CHARACTER~ ~NOT TAKEN~ Alexa's mother. (dont have anything else to say here xD.) Mrs Clark ~NOT MAIN CHARACTER~ ~NOT TAKEN~ Gabriella's mother. (dont have anything else to say here xD.) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OTHER PARTS: Background pupils Background parents Background teachers
MoneyTesting123
#110225831Sunday, August 18, 2013 6:50 PM GMT

>no male characters i called feminism
TheCrazyRavioli
#110235034Sunday, August 18, 2013 8:15 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Foliant
#160279559Thursday, April 16, 2015 3:42 PM GMT

Hey there, 'Re: Riverbank High School ~MY MOVIE!!~' is not allowed on ROBLOX. I'll let this one slide for now but please inform yourself with the rules and regelations of roblox http://www.roblox.com/info/terms-of-service - Updated bumpbot.

of     1