of     22   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

nexis5141
#110832926Friday, August 23, 2013 9:26 PM GMT

Plot: "The most famous lab in Lefton is being shut down in a year. If you are wondering why, it is because of lab owner Sixen's idea to invent a creepypasta machine. If you are wondering what creepypastas are, Basically, creepypastas are internet stories, like the 2 famous ones "Ben Drowned" and "Jeff the Killer.", Sixen's plans are to bring all of these creepypastas to life. The especially dangerous one is the sleep attacker, Jeff the Killer. If you are watching this, then look up creepypasta, read as much as you can, and study their movements." The newsman says. "Oh, what a bunch of malarkey." Says Nexis's father, Nixen Justari. "I read most creepypastas, and in my entire life, I never saw one come real." Nixen looks outside and sees the town sign, Lefton. Rules: - No Godmodding - No Flaming or Trolling - No Mary/Gary Sue - If you want to make a creepypasta from the list below, then you need my permission. - This roleplay takes exactly 23 years before the 3rd creepypasta, but if you are older than 50 years old, then the character can return. We are not having any 1-5 year old characters in the roleplay. Creepypastas you need my permission for: Jeff the Killer Ben The Rake Smile Dog Mothman Eyeless Jack Etc, etc You can also create your own creepypasta. Creepypasta CS: N@me: @ge: Gender: Appearance: Personality: Short Bio: (This can be as long as you want. Just put a summary about the creepypasta's life, how he came to be, and add any more details.) Catchphrase: Human CS: N@me: @ge: Most-Feared Creepypasta: Gender: Appearance: Personality: Bio: (Give a short summary about the human's life, and any other details. Items: (Flashlights, maps, etc.) Class: (Optional. Military, Swordsman, Scientist, or Normal Weapons: (Military = Guns or Knifes, Swordsman = Swords, Scientist = Potions, and 1 normal weapon, like a knife or a pistol, and Normal = Anything.) My CS: N@me: Jeff the Killer @ge: Aprox. 15/16 Gender: M Appearance: Black hair, black eyes with shadings around them, blood around teeth, white skin, White shirt and pants. Personality: Evil. He wants to kill. Short Bio: He was once a normal kid. He had a life. He was bullied, beaten, and hated. Until one day he was pushed too far. He fell in bleach, and he became Jeff. N@me: Nixen Justari @ge: 22 Most-Feared Creepypasta: Jeff the Killer Gender: M Appearance: Blue eyes with glasses, black hair, red shirt, blue jeans, brown shoes. Personality: Serious. Bio: TBA Items: Flashlight, a map of the town. Class: Normal Weapons: Sword, a pistol, and and a knife. N@me: Matt (Justin's father) @ge: 22 Most-Feared Creepypasta: None Gender: M Appearance: A labcoat, blue eyes, black hair, black shirt, black pants, brown shoes. Personality: Serious. Bio: TBA Items: Flashlight, a map of the town. Class: Scientist Weapons: Lots of potions of all types, and a knife. Human CS: N@me: Sixen Iratsuj @ge: 23 Most-Feared Creepypasta: None Gender: M Appearance: A lab coat, blue eyes, white shirt, black pants. Personality: Serious. Bio: Unknown Items: Flashlight, a map of the town. Class: Scientist Weapons: Lots of potions of all kinds, and a knife. (Sixen is technically a human 23 years ago, as he didn't make himself into a creepypasta yet.)
LeehaPanda
#110833019Friday, August 23, 2013 9:27 PM GMT

keep it all in one thread. gdgergrd
nexis5141
#110833914Friday, August 23, 2013 9:36 PM GMT

(Well... it is a little too late, since I have been doing this from the beginning. I do not think there is any way to keep it in one thread now.)
LeehaPanda
#110833973Friday, August 23, 2013 9:37 PM GMT

there is.
epicdeadlydude321
#110835852Friday, August 23, 2013 9:55 PM GMT

N@me:Andrew @ge:19 Most-Feared Creepypasta:None Gender:Male Appearance:Brown hair, 6 feet tall, and casual clothing Personality:Freindly, and a brick wall when it comes to scariness. Bio: (Give a short summary about the human's life, and any other details.He was another normal person before the strike of the creepypastas at 16. Items: (Flashlights, maps, etc.) A skateboard he got from his friend saxton at 17, a utiliy knife, and a map or two. Class: (Optional. Military, Swordsman, Scientist, or Normal)normal Weapons: (Military = Guns or Knifes, Swordsman = Swords, Scientist = Potions, and 1 normal weapon, like a knife or a pistol, and Normal = Anything.) N@me: @ge: Most-Feared Creepypasta: Gender: Appearance: Personality: Bio: (Give a short summary about the human's life, and any other details. Items: (Flashlights, maps, etc.) Class: (Optional. Military, Swordsman, Scientist, or Normal Weapons: (Military = Guns or Knifes, Swordsman = Swords, Scientist = Potions, and 1 normal weapon, like a knife or a pistol, and Normal = Anything.)
epicdeadlydude321
#110836029Friday, August 23, 2013 9:57 PM GMT

Weapons are as follows:A Luger Pistol, a sawed off shotgun, and a Hunting rifle
invisibleninja550
#110836102Friday, August 23, 2013 9:58 PM GMT

Im joining in a sec, and do i automaticly have phermishshun to make a custom creepypasta?
ElegantGrace
#110836266Friday, August 23, 2013 9:59 PM GMT

:o I said that I'd join before in chapter 3, but now since you have a chapter 4..I think I'll join.
nexis5141
#110836928Friday, August 23, 2013 10:06 PM GMT

(This is 23 years before the 4th one. Epic, I would make Andrew/Saxton's father.)
nexis5141
#110836989Friday, August 23, 2013 10:07 PM GMT

(Yes, you can create a custom creepypasta right from the start.)
epicdeadlydude321
#110837206Friday, August 23, 2013 10:09 PM GMT

N@me:Saxton Lyon @ge:29 Most-Feared Creepypasta:none Gender:Male Appearance:almost the same as Andrew, but darker brown. Personality: easy to make friends with, quite social, despite living in a treehouse/bunker. Bio: (Give a short summary about the human's life, and any other details. At 14, he was working on a treehouse made of Titanium just in case anything paranormal happens, which, at 16, he finished, and went in it so the creepypastas won't get to him, studying with is creative mind, he found a weakness to exploit in any creepypasta, and at 17, He made a daring move and Jumped out the titanium treehouse to get Andrew to go inside, and at 18 he and andrew were studying creepypastas each chance they could get. And 19 was by far the age with the most action. Items: (Flashlights, maps, etc.) Class: (Optional. Military, Swordsman, Scientist, or Normal Weapons: (Military = Guns or Knifes, Swordsman = Swords, Scientist = Potions, and 1 normal weapon, like a knife or a pistol, and Normal = Anything.)
epicdeadlydude321
#110837393Friday, August 23, 2013 10:11 PM GMT

Items: (Flashlights, maps, etc.)none Class: (Optional. Military, Swordsman, Scientist, or Normal normal Weapons: (Military = Guns or Knifes, Swordsman = Swords, Scientist = Potions, and 1 normal weapon, like a knife or a pistol, and Normal = Anything.) a crossbow, a katana, and a hunting rifle, and a Knife.
nexis5141
#110837610Friday, August 23, 2013 10:13 PM GMT

(Um are the characters you created Saxton and Andrew's fathers?)
epicdeadlydude321
#110837677Friday, August 23, 2013 10:13 PM GMT

(You use Sixen, I use my own.)
epicdeadlydude321
#110837978Friday, August 23, 2013 10:16 PM GMT

(I have the sense to follow in that.)
epicdeadlydude321
#110838197Friday, August 23, 2013 10:19 PM GMT

(gotta go to baseball)
ElegantGrace
#110842891Friday, August 23, 2013 11:04 PM GMT

Name: Fallen Age: Looks around 18-20 Gender: Male Appearance: Fallen has many more then one appearance. He has an ability to control matter and bend it to make his appearance different when he feels up to it. His known disgusies are- Fallen-DAGGAR: A big shadow creature similar to a dog. It has black fur that strikes up in diffrent directions, with gruesome sharp teeth and a thin, starving body. It's claws are the size of a shark's teeth when extended at full length, and long pointed ears which are torn and ragged. Fallen-DAGGAR is hard to control, since this form of Fallen's is his most commonly known- it is so easy for Fallen to kill people In this forme- since it is strong and fast. Fallen-DAGGAR forme attacks by leaping onto you and tearing your body to shreds. Fallen-SPEED: Fallen-SPEED is Fallen's speed form. It makes him taller, thinner, and lanky, making it easy to get away from bad situations faster from lack of heavy muscle or fat. This forme allows him to get away from anything he can't handle- plus it's good for thieving. Fallen-POWER: As you can guess, this forme makes Fallen a bit stronger. It is easier to control then Fallen-DAGGAR, but not as powerful. Fallen-UPGRADE: Fallen-UPGRADE allows Fallen to absorb electrical power, or glitch into a system. Fallen-TRANSFORM: his last skill involving matter. He can try to detect an opponent, and mimic their looks and abilitys. Although, this is the least common thing you will see Fallen use. Fallen can only use this skill against Creepypasta's, and it usually fails if the target is moving. Fallen's average look is somewhat of a normal teenage goth boy. He has bright yellow eyes with a deathly pale skin tone and black needle like hair with white and purple streaks. He has on a dark trench coat with spikes and an assorcement of jewelry including crosses and topaz. He has black motorcycle gloves that only reach to the middle of his fingers. He had black pants with chains on the pockets- and black boots that go up to his knees. He has a bright yellow symbol for "Matter" on his forehead. Personality: Fallen has a deathly evil aura with a bit of a mad man's smile that makes him seem quite paronoid. Although he is some Scary spaghetti, he prefers to actually stay away from people- which explains why he is a Creepypasta who is very rarely seen by the human eye. He can talk to other Creepypasta's normally though. Short Bio: Born in a lab as a test tube baby. He was experimented on from his day of birth, giving him a bit of a messed up brain and concious. He eventually used the power that the scientsts gave him against their backs, and turned their Labratory into a burning fire. He had exscaped, and ran off. Being abused by scientsts his whole life caused him to have much Paronoia to humans, which is what makes him a killer. He wants the humans gone so that they won't hurt anybody else anymore. He is actually quite afraid of humans more then they are afraid of him. After a while of this killing- he became known as Fallen the Creepypasta. [Finally done...{
nexis5141
#110848952Saturday, August 24, 2013 12:05 AM GMT

(That didn't even make sense. I was using Sixen in all of the creepypasta roleplays.)
nexis5141
#110849095Saturday, August 24, 2013 12:06 AM GMT

(I guess you can be accepted, even though you edited the CS.)
epicdeadlydude321
#110850621Saturday, August 24, 2013 12:22 AM GMT

(whatdya mean by edited?)
redsnuffet
#110854003Saturday, August 24, 2013 12:50 AM GMT

N@me: Kurloz @ge: 9 Solar Sweeps Gender: Female Appearance: Wears a skeleton suit, with vast long hair and large horns, has a quite noticeable stitched mouth and has make-up colored around her face. Personality: Outwardly, she seems harmless enough, usually responding only with a silent smile to most provocations. Before her vow of silence, she preached about the "messiahs" and the "angels of double death". Apparently she has a habit of referring to other characters by unusual nicknames. Kurloz is much more menacing than first implied. She is no means to a fighter, but a mind controller, thus she doesn't use hand-to-hand combat unless truly necessary. Bio: The Princess of Rage actually used to be quite talkative. That is, until she had a nightmare which prompted a bizarre incident, after which she would never speak again. She took a sort of spiritual vow of silence, which I'm sure was probably related to her esoteric faith. When talking to people, she is shown to have powers of telepathy and mind control. After time spent laying in the woods around a gathering of strange trees that represent unknown traditions to her kind, she observed the other Creepypastas and Humans to observe their lifestyle and use it against them when finding true weakness to everyone. No one seems to know her existence, but plans certain provocations that may lead to death to any that do wrong. She isn't known as a villain, not quite, but a mysterious background god that controls the outer layers of life and death that no one quite understands. Though, strangely she had appeared to feel different than first met, and not only means to a different plot she observes, but now can handle chances of Life. She rages much more occasionally than usual, and should NOT be provoked by any circumstances. (Couldn't work with much, sort of used half of what I had in my previous Kurloz CS In Ch. 3) ~Forty-Two.
Lpslover682
#110855404Saturday, August 24, 2013 1:01 AM GMT

(:o I must explode. I'm gonna watch how this turns out cuz I like to watch you guys [Sounds creepy XD])
nexis5141
#110856541Saturday, August 24, 2013 1:10 AM GMT

(Accepted. I think this is going to be the best chapter yet :3. I am going to check on the thread tomorrow.)
nexis5141
#110856716Saturday, August 24, 2013 1:12 AM GMT

(And hey, Sixen is still 23 because the creepypastas are forced to never age.)
redsnuffet
#110857376Saturday, August 24, 2013 1:16 AM GMT

(Ugh, whenever I try to post, it keeps saying 'Error', then after I post this it works eoe)

of     22   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right