of     1   

ZooJackson
#111674757Saturday, August 31, 2013 5:04 PM GMT

Hello fellow Americans! Ever wanted to be in DoJ? Or ever wanted to be listened to what you want for the USA? Well, that could happen, only with your support. Read Below why you should vote for me. The reason why you should vote jayman258 for Attorney General is because he is responsible, respectful and trust worthy. I will make sure we will have enough Attorneys and other ranks active. I will make sure I hire Attorneys, Judges and etc that know the order of the Judicial Trial and they know all the things that they need to know when they are issuing in a court appearance. Also know how to set up a court case and all know all the commands needed for the court case. I am very active. I make sure that I am one of the first to go on the server and watch out for anyone. I have excellent grammar. If I miss a word, I make sure I automatically correct it so others can understand. I am experienced because I am soon to be Attorney General in India and I did a test on it. I am a former Chief Justice, I didn't really think it was the right job for me at that point. I will make sure I will NEVER abuse my powers and make sure that none of my Attorneys and Judges don't abuse their powers because that could lead to suspension or exile. I am very experienced. I am Co-Commander of SWAT and former Chief Justice. I also am experienced in another country, India. I make sure that I am active on both and that is what encourages me run for Attorney General. All this I said above can happen with your support. Remember, vote for jayman258 for your Attorney General for more jobs and a better future!

of     1