of     20   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

LeFancyPenguin
#111815654Sunday, September 01, 2013 7:25 PM GMT

" Cave daemonum cultores ." In a far away estate in England, lies a small moor with the most beautiful of gardens. Only the blessed ever see them and their beauty, and even fewer see the magic of it. The year is 1865, in the season of spring, as the flowers bud and grow. And living on this magical estate at the time is Sir Alexander Fredericks, a man as cold hearted as the winter snow. He rarely visits the gardens for the dread f his late wife who always tended to it. But he is not the threat to the garden. Demons haunt and destroy it, and the only restoration comes from the Keepers, magical creatures who defend the garden from the demons, often tragically slain in battle. But the tides are turning and the demons are slowly becoming more and more powerful. The only hope for the poor garden is that some brave soul comes and rescues it. And the moor waits for tat day...... The Garden Maps The garden has five sections, along with the rest of the moor. Dragon Garden The dragon garden has four plots of fertile soil and a bench with bamboo growing. It is also full of warm colored flowers of streaming oranges, reds and yellows, as well as a long cast iron gate, at the end with a dragon's bust. Not many creatures live here, mostly demons, though some like to visit. Butterfly Garden The butterfly garden is open with a center path and flourishing with herbs and shrubbery, as well as flowers of pink violet and blue. Butterflies are common visitors, hence the name. It also has a fountain of copper in the center with a tree growing from the top. Many creatures live their daily life here. Horse Garden The horse garden is full of vegetables and little floral plants. Many creatures tend to the food here, and a few choose it as home. Not much decor to see. Fish garden The fish garden has several ponds and fountains and grows many lilies bamboo and cat tails. It also grows colors of scarlet, red, blue, and green. The creatures love to visit and live here in great numbers. Mouse Garden The mouse garden his a large holed roof of wood as well as four encircled benches, placed around a rose bush. This garden only grows flowers of all sorts, and homes most the creatures. A few demons manage to sneak into here too. The Drive There is a large dirt rod leading to the moor, often stomped across by horses. The Estate A large mansion with glorious views and a splendid porch, surround by maple trees. It has 20 bedrooms, a grand dining hall, 5 washrooms, a large attic, a room made of windows, and a study/ library. Rules!!! No noobishness or trolling. If you die, you are dead, though feel free to make a new cs. Max of 3 characters. What I say goes. Only mild romance. Please be appropriate. Have fun. Human CS Name: @ge: Gender: Physical description and personality: Reason for coming to moor: Other: Demon CS: Name (something creepy): Gender: Physical description and personality (all demons have a black, green, or red body tint): Rank (1-5): Other: (All demons attack using swords or blasts of shadows and fire, ranks 3-5 can grow in size) Creature CS: Name: Gender: @ge: Physical description and personality: Magical Ability: Race (like dwarf or pixie. You can make one up if you describe it and get at least one other person to join it): Other: Well, that's all I can think of, I'll add more if I see fit. Have fun guys!
LeFancyPenguin
#111815759Sunday, September 01, 2013 7:26 PM GMT

I forgot to add to the cs's, add here you live btw.
LeFancyPenguin
#111815979Sunday, September 01, 2013 7:28 PM GMT

I shall make mine later........
LeFancyPenguin
#111838139Sunday, September 01, 2013 10:41 PM GMT

Human CS Name: Sir Alexander Fredericks @ge: 65 Gender: male Physical description and personality: grey spiky medium length hair, green eyes, wrinkly Caucasian skin, cold, bitter, silent, and tall Reason for coming to moor: owner Other: Welcoming relatives and certain visitors for who knows why.
Z0rr0w
#111838254Sunday, September 01, 2013 10:42 PM GMT

So it's like farming simulator 2013? Except more demons.
LeFancyPenguin
#111841022Sunday, September 01, 2013 11:09 PM GMT

Bumper sticker.
LeFancyPenguin
#111843741Sunday, September 01, 2013 11:32 PM GMT

Bumper sticker.
LeFancyPenguin
#112291052Friday, September 06, 2013 8:35 PM GMT

Le bump.
kattnisskid
#112292956Friday, September 06, 2013 8:54 PM GMT

Name: honey Gender: male @ge: 17 Physical description and personality:well built with bronze skin ,brown eyes and hair. is shy and sensitive. Magical Ability: can put up a force field that smells like honey suckle Race (like dwarf or pixie. You can make one up if you describe it and get at least one other person to join it): elf ( bu lit like pixies except that they are taller and stronger) Other: like sweet smelling flowers
LeFancyPenguin
#112297947Friday, September 06, 2013 9:43 PM GMT

Accepted!
LeFancyPenguin
#113358158Thursday, September 19, 2013 12:30 AM GMT

Bumper Sticker.
LeFancyPenguin
#114510762Wednesday, October 02, 2013 7:26 PM GMT

Bumper Sticker.
Tikobe
#114514466Wednesday, October 02, 2013 8:14 PM GMT

(I don't normally do this kind of rp, but I like the plot, so I'll join.) Name (something creepy): Dynarz Gender: Male Physical description and personality (all demons have a black, green, or red body tint): Denarz has a black body with a neon green tint. He appears human from the waist up, but the waist down is a kilt with tentacles popping out of it. He does tend to float in the air, tentacles don't make good legs. His torso is covered in leather bindings, and holds his sword, a deadly looking sword based on the Chinese Jian but with black metal and a sickly looking green hilt. A black fog does tend to come from him, and his face looks powerful and evil. His personality is a little bit too prideful, and when he sees anything not a demon that has spotted him, he will kill it. A lot of the demons actually call him an embodiment of Hubris, deadly pride. Rank (1-5): 4 Other: His home officially is in the Dragon Garden, but he likes to prey on the creatures in the Fish District. (All demons attack using swords or blasts of shadows and fire, ranks 3-5 can grow in size)
LeFancyPenguin
#114583806Thursday, October 03, 2013 7:40 PM GMT

Accepted good sir! (Anyone know why the ROBLOX Forum is so glitchy lately?)
Joe941
#114619869Friday, October 04, 2013 1:43 AM GMT

This is NOT a joke character! I like this idea and I want to be apart of it. Anyways... Human CS Name: Joeseph Emmerson @ge: 13 Gender: Male Physical description and personality: Joeseph is 5'3" and weighs 100 pounds. He wears a pair of tattered khaki shorts and a well torn brown t-shirt. He also wears a black pair of shoes, just about ready to burst out of its seams. As said in Other, he's eager to learn. He really likes reading for the little he's been able to do. He's kind, compassionate, yet he's pretty quiet. Reason for coming to moor: He is looking for a place to stay. This will be his 70th attempt. Other: He's been an orphan for almost all of his life. While he has been able to have just enough food to keep him healthy, he has very little schooling. But he's eager to learn anything. If anything is wrong with the CS I'll redo it.
LeFancyPenguin
#114663103Friday, October 04, 2013 8:44 PM GMT

Right now I just see clothes, and a nondescript person. Add more to physical description. But other than that, good job. Fix that, then accepted.
LeFancyPenguin
#114663733Friday, October 04, 2013 8:52 PM GMT

Creature CS: Name: Gracewing Gender: Male @ge: 78 (remember they live to be very old) Physical description and personality: Sleek caucasian skin, with a slight tan, blonde-red fiery brustled hair, freckles, blue, white, and pink wings sprouting from his back, that of an angel, very kind, adventurous, charismatic. Magical Ability: Able to fly at supersonic speeds and rain fire from his hands. (only in flight) Race (like dwarf or pixie. You can make one up if you describe it and get at least one other person to join it): Elf Other: Lives in Horse Garden
LeFancyPenguin
#114663998Friday, October 04, 2013 8:54 PM GMT

I may make a demon, depending on how many we get.
LeFancyPenguin
#114665376Friday, October 04, 2013 9:09 PM GMT

And yet I bump once again.
Joe941
#114695646Saturday, October 05, 2013 2:32 AM GMT

Joeseph has brown eyes, lightly tanned skin and brown hair that is as raggedy as his clothing: unkept, untamed, and all over his head. Joe is 5'3" tall and weighs 100 pounds. He's quite skinny for his age, but not enough to the point of looking like he had some sort of disorder. It does help that the kindness of the people he's met while begging for food and lodging gave him a good amount to eat. Joe has very weak arms, mainly because he's never really thought of exercising, but running away from crazy fat ladies in aprons wielding a rolling pin gave him quite a workout. (Is that better? Or a little bit more?)
LeFancyPenguin
#114751353Saturday, October 05, 2013 7:21 PM GMT

Fantabuloso! Accepted!
LeFancyPenguin
#114826278Sunday, October 06, 2013 2:19 PM GMT

Bumper Sticker.
Joe941
#114870993Sunday, October 06, 2013 9:56 PM GMT

So, when are we gonna start?
LeFancyPenguin
#114894589Monday, October 07, 2013 1:34 AM GMT

When we get more people......
engelRuse
#114900356Monday, October 07, 2013 2:29 AM GMT

I'm considering joining. Interesting idea.

of     20   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right