of     1   

alexrocks911
#113160894Monday, September 16, 2013 3:59 AM GMT

Groups should have sort of a sticky system like the forums do. People can group shout a sticky, then no one can overshout for that period of time except for a rank higher than the person who shouted that. The group owner can configure the maximum amount of sticky time possible. If a member enters a time greater than the time the group owner set to the MAX, it should be automatically changed to the highest number that the owner set it to. There will also be a timer of how many days/hours/minutes/seconds there are left before the group shout sticky expires. FAQ: ^What if someone abuses the stickies and sets it for a high amount of time? Again, this is why the group owner can set the MAX sticky time. Higher ranks can overshout or unsticky it. ^Can you unsticky it? Yes, if you are a higher rank or the person who shouted the sticky, then you can unsticky it. ^Can I extend my sticky time? Not really. Be wise when setting your sticky shout time. When it expires, you can't renew it except set up the whole thing again. But I'm pretty sure no one in the group would like for you to re-sticky it after it expires. If you have any concerns, or additional ideas to this idea, please post below. Support?

of     1