of     1   

iUltimus
#113253229Tuesday, September 17, 2013 3:42 PM GMT

Hey Guys,I got some ideas for roblox in the future Water Physics And Scenery : Swimming Ontop of the water (Moving hands like a mill and your legs like up and down) Scenery is basically how the water will look...for me...the water kinda looks weird why don't you make it more realistic? And when you get deeper and deeper it gets darker! Space Physics And Scenery : Scenery: Add Space! I mean come on lots of tons of millions of people! want space in roblox they build rockets you know...and its kinda obvious that your going to see nothing...that when you go higher and higher it gives you a gui with pressure and if it gets 0% your head disappears (explodes) in a small radius.And when you add galaxies it would be pretty neat! Its extremely realistic and you need extremely advanced equipment to travel up there.. Space Physics : Add movment when you get up there your hands start going like your drowning and your legs go open up left and right then close and repeat the movment.. My name is Micac2647 Like the Idea? Contact me on my roblox account micac2647. (Contact me if you work at roblox) @Moderators And Administrators I tried doing all of this...but im neither a scripter or that of a good builder...But when I do get to the level I request I fail because I am too lazy..since im doing it all alone. Looking For Any Profeccional Scripters And Profeccional Builders. (Private Message me PS And PB) I hope I helped and I wish I made this all possible...I shall and I will in the future. Wait And See.
serapinayun
#113253698Tuesday, September 17, 2013 3:55 PM GMT

no support, scriptable go 2 dentist

of     1