of     1   

EnzonianTheGreat
#113960809Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:11 PM GMT

Ok I want a support of no support and for you to skim through this. I'll do a summary for those of you at the end who don't have time for the full read. First off we all know the minimum price has been increased to 25 robux and 300 tix. (To learn more information see protest threads). This to me seems outrageous especially when BC members only get 90 tickets back for sold item at koi mum price. So I've come up with a solution. There are many reasons why they added this update and to me it's becoming major, and I do hope it will change by this suggestion. Ill list one reason as a example you can add more by just posting a comment on this thread. They said its to discourage copiers. A simple way to get rid of copiers is to block any shirt that has been used before on roblox that is the same image as that shirt. Even if it real closely resembles a shirt (some copiers may try to add so trying invisible to make it not the same shirt.) then it will be blocked, this will require a lot of work on but by blocking copied shirts and putting that little X on them like in images then auto taking them off sale and making them a content deleted item, as well as possibly punishing the copier with a ban for how serious it was/warn. This shall help with the copiers, and so that is one reason roblox should follow this suggestion instead of doing the floor pricing. Summary: I have a solution to floor pricing. That being my one example of copiers, you can add more when you have time to add to my suggestion. Don't forget to support or no support. The solution is basically blocking all shirts or pants or copied items that have been used before via the system, putting them off sale to simply not allow the copier to get his item sold and not the original. As well as blocking items that closely resemble one item but not entirely like for example a dot right next to a copied tshirt that's barely visible to make it go through the system. Well hope you have time later to read the entire thing. Have a great day!
Disunity
#113961394Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:17 PM GMT

first they make it so you cant have 10 places when ur bc expires then they make it so you sometimes have to PAY to get into a game then they make make the games page look stupid now they add a limit on pricing on shirts and pants (If you are purely NBC, it takes about 50 days of logging on every 24 hours on roblox to get a single shirt and one pants) they do NOT care what people suggest for updates and do NOT care about what people say on a update unless they say its good (very rare)
EnzonianTheGreat
#113962930Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:31 PM GMT

Lol and they planned to do 5 places for x BC. It's still in debate. They gotta put some things aside this update was a test which they will listen to our suggestions. They removed animations. Think. I bet they're concerned of breaking the major update rule though this isn't very major

of     1