of     1   

Roboloxesss
#115164815Friday, October 11, 2013 12:55 AM GMT

Big Brother Is Now Casting Calling! If Your a Robloxian and want to be on Big Brother Canada, Now is your Chance!!!!! There are 2 Options. Option 1 ______________________________________________________ Hello My Name Is _____________ Id like to be a season 3 Houseguest for Big Brother Canada. 3 Things I Like Are: - - - I Am Currently The Leader Of: (If You Are A Leader) - - - Id Like To Be On Big Brother Canada Because: - - - - - I Hope You Pick ME To be a Season 3 Houseguest! __________________________________________________________________ Option 2 Send A Video On Skyp3. To Send The Video Send It to Jacob.25
ScarStrelok
#115167130Friday, October 11, 2013 1:18 AM GMT

Roleplay: The forum for story telling and imagination. Start a role-playing thread here involving your fictional characters, or role-play out a scenario with other players. Clans & Guilds: Talk about what’s going on in your Clans, Groups, Companies, and Guilds, and about the Groups feature in general.
NowDoThePatrickStar
#115533396Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:34 AM GMT

Hello My Name Is epic321423 Id like to be a season 3 Houseguest for Big Brother Canada. 3 Things I Like Are: -sports - roblox -Robux I Am Currently The Leader Of: (If You Are A Leader) - none - - Id Like To Be On Big Brother Canada Because: - I was on last time >:3 - - - - I Hope You Pick ME To be a Season 3 Houseguest! __________________________________________________________________
livwel2011
#116269285Wednesday, October 23, 2013 9:29 PM GMT

Hello My Name Is _____________ Id like to be a season 3 Houseguest for Big Brother Canada. 3 Things I Like Are: - Big Brother - Music - Sports I Am Currently The Leader Of: (If You Are A Leader) - None :P - - Id Like To Be On Big Brother Canada Because: - Big Brother Is Amazingggggg! - I would love to meet some new friends - I love competing against friends in friendly competitions - I have alot of free time to come to all shows - I watched so many seasons of big brother! I Hope You Pick ME To be a Season 3 Houseguest!
BrohenJr
#116761259Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:03 AM GMT

Hello My Name Is BrohenJr My alt for this season is Brohenx2isAwesome Id like to be a season 3 Houseguest for Big Brother Canada. 3 Things I Like Are: -Its My Favorite Game Show In My Life -Its Fun To Compete With People And Win Prizes -Its Really Excited To Play In Big Brother I Am Currently The Leader Of: (If You Are A Leader) -Currently None:) - - Id Like To Be On Big Brother Canada Because: -It Has Games -Its My Favorite Show -I Have The Game Of BB On WII In Real Life -I Get Really Addicted To The Big Brother Game Show -It Has Everything I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! :D I Hope You Pick ME To be a Season 3 Houseguest!

of     1