Thegravemind321
#159048578Tuesday, March 31, 2015 7:44 PM GMT

(True. But it's kind of hard. Laharl is a Overlord and it's a title he earned after a long story thing and that's not even counting the Extra hard challenges and the fight with Tyrant Overlord Baal. Plus the 9999 level cap is hard to work along with any outrageously powerful attacks. I'm trying not to spam all the attacks at once to make it fair but in my mind,Laharl is the kind of Demon that let's loose all his strongest attacks first because he wants to show his opponent the full extent of his powers so he can wipe them out easily. Etna's prone to fits of anger that can distract her if anyone calls out her lack of a mature 'body' since she is a succubus. Flonne and Sicily aren't as strong physically but their magic is top notch but if you toss a Limited Edition Anime CD at them,chances are they'll get distracted by that.) "YOU SAW THE SAILOR SCOUTS?! OOOOOH! What happened?! Tell us pleeease! Did you get autographs? !"Sicily and Flonne asked rapidly with fire in their eyes! "Ha! Hunger doesn't scare me!"Ika bragged. Although this kinda wasn't true. She can't imagine a world without shrimp..
Metamerism
#159050249Tuesday, March 31, 2015 8:08 PM GMT

(TLDR. I don't care if Lahral is the Prime Evil; if he's not a major boss, he shouldn't be powerful enough to face deck anyone he comes across.) Bunny nodded, showing her autographs. "Yeah! I don't know what they did, as I came late, but they seemed to be protecting the fat turtle guy." With that taunt, Ika was sent to her own room, sealed off from everything. So it begins: how long could she last?
Thegravemind321
#159134777Wednesday, April 01, 2015 9:46 PM GMT

(Eh true. Fortunately he's not going to do much now.) "Why would they protect-" "AUTOGRAPHS?! D-DID YOU GET SOME FOR US?"Flonne and Sicily asked! Ika sighed...good thing she kinda ate before this whole mess started.
Rextoooo
#159135603Wednesday, April 01, 2015 9:57 PM GMT

-Character Sheet- Name:bob jr the 1st Age:133.7 Gender: robloxian Height*:696.9 cm Weight*:2 tons Appearance:old guy but is mlg pro with dsr-50 Bio: born in alaska he's still alive dammit Other*:he like eating pears Quote*:mreh Alignment*:quickscopes queakers and such Strength:69 time the damage of a DSR 50 Powers: able to noobtube with mouth Intelligence:burn a noob at cod but later learned pro mlg master skillz m8 Resolve:he is on the lookout for squeakers outside of his little shack and somethimes in the city he'll snipe little nooblets lithe the person above Skill: call in a warthog with only 100 pts, able to use aimbot on AC-130 and has the power to trickshot from 10 miles away
Rextoooo
#159135680Wednesday, April 01, 2015 9:58 PM GMT

bob jr the 2nd has noscoped you all and has rendered this forum dead
Metamerism
#159147580Thursday, April 02, 2015 12:19 AM GMT

Well, Ika had nothing to do but look at a wall, which admitably was a nice color, or sleep until she eventually starved to death or Xorp came for her. Fun... "Erm. Maybe....." Bunny was lying.
Rextoooo
#159150808Thursday, April 02, 2015 12:57 AM GMT

bob jr the 1st nosoped Ika
Thegravemind321
#159155428Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:47 AM GMT

"Pllllease give us the autographs! We'll give you anything!"Flonne and Sicily begged!
evilboo10
#159156932Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:05 AM GMT

(Who DARES call upon Lord BOO?!!! Alright Snake, ya said I'm needed for something about Tarkosh's castle and Shi?)
evilboo10
#159156991Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:05 AM GMT

(Nvm not Snake, Meta)
Metamerism
#159157092Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:06 AM GMT

(The Ironforged basically kidnapped Ika and told the heroes, including Shi, that they could get them back at Tarkosh's crib...as planned.) In Tarkosh's throne room, The Ironforged appeared, looking like his evil elemental monstrosity self. "Warlord, we need to talk."
evilboo10
#159157736Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:15 AM GMT

(So glad I decided to visit today, otherwise who knows when I would've gotten your message) As usual, Tarkosh was seated upon his throne, his igneous axe placed within arms reach should he need it. The blazing eyes of the Warrior King contracted as the Ironforged approached. He briefly glanced at the elites guarding him, before lazily raising him arm. It seemed his subordinates knew that he was dismissing them, for the brutes hesitantly left their master alone within the thrown room. Tarkosh's broad form rising from his charcoal throne, he barked, "So be it... shall you regal me with more of your 'brilliantly' executed schemes? Perhaps another device you must build?" There was an unwonted venom to how he said, "Brilliantly". It had always been clear that the warlord trusted his ally very little...
Metamerism
#159158272Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:22 AM GMT

Lucky for Tarkosh, the Ironforged shared his sentiment. "This time, no device or scheme. Merely a gift for you, "Warlord."" The Ironforged had a snazzy metal hand now and stapped, forming an image of Shi Exodus. "The girl. She's coming to this castle, with her allies." His metal maw would close to keep his burning eye together, opening with a hiss of smoke. "KILL THEM ALL! TAKE YOUR VENGEANCE!"
Thegravemind321
#159158508Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:26 AM GMT

(Ah good. So we can activate Archlight now and go to the castle! )
evilboo10
#159159692Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:44 AM GMT

(On phone for this one) The reaction was almost instantaenous. The Son of Shadowcry's eyes widened with shock, and inevitably, narrowed with nothing short of cold fury. Tarkosh certainly looked as though he'd like nothing more then to clout the demon upside the head. "You've lead them here, to MY dominion?! You foolish beast, and this a gift, is it? You have lead my enemies here to assault my castle!" He could have gone on like an angry child, but instead, the brutish king pondered this news. Mere moments later... a truly wicked smile shone like an inferno upon his face. "Wait... perhaps we can make use of this... oh yes, perhaps we can..." He strode past the Ironforged, his demeanor seemingly tinted with bloodlust. The thought of finally being able to cleave the Exodus girl's unwashed, filthy body in half (He said it, I didn't) gave him great pleasure... "Well met, beast. Liuetenant!" He suddenly called out. His underling (Ignore ying, phone glitch) ying came scurrying towards him, looking confused. "Have our army and artillery ready... the enemy approaches. And the underling did so.. (One word: Bi. Po. Lar.)
snakehunt
#159159926Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:47 AM GMT

(I'll have you know, Shi washes at least once a week. I also missed the reason why Tarkosh is targeting Shi...)
evilboo10
#159160431Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:55 AM GMT

(Tarkosh is a psychopathic, maniacal, childish Orc supremacist. To him if you're not an Orc, clearly you're below. And if he hates the person, he'll call them filth. Nothing against her hygiene, Lel. Also, it happened a long time ago, but Shi kinda stomped his soldiers, took out some of his monsters, and eventually defeated him the first time he attacked her castle. And he holds grudges pretty good.)
Metamerism
#159174685Thursday, April 02, 2015 10:55 AM GMT

("Frestmern Hengers." ~ The Glitch King, 2015.) The Ironforged was not in the slightest bit offended by Tarkosh. It slinked away, into the shadows. If all went to plan, Tarkosh should kill the invaders, the invaders should kill Tarkosh, and everything would be peachy keen for his plan.
Rextoooo
#159175430Thursday, April 02, 2015 11:27 AM GMT

bob jr the 1st launched an ac-130 strike on this forum and killed ika, tarkosh and all thos weirdos
Thegravemind321
#159180605Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:52 PM GMT

"Alright Archlight! Show us the way to this weirdos castle!"Kagura said ready for action!
Metamerism
#159185585Thursday, April 02, 2015 3:32 PM GMT

Ivan finally powered Arclight on. "Arclight! Find path to Tarkosh's castle!" Ivan was exasperated. Arclight calculated. "Running search. Plotting path. Estimated time: 2 minutes."
Thegravemind321
#159186434Thursday, April 02, 2015 3:46 PM GMT

"2 minutes? Shouldn't be that long."Symphony said as she checked her equipment. "I got some healing potions. Not alot but hopefully enough."Rita went to her room to get them. Colette didn't know what to do."Uhh..I'll go get my animal crackers just in case we get hungry!"
evilboo10
#159186464Thursday, April 02, 2015 3:46 PM GMT

The metallic noise of cannons being prepared and other artillery being prepped sounded throughout Tarosh's domain. His grunts, his subordinates, his people, were more then ready to take out the opposition. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WHAM! Like a rag doll, a suited man was sent spiraling across a particularly dingy room. There was a candle lit in the center of the room, allowing the scene to be... well... somewhat understood. Guns c.o.c.k.ed as an unmistakably large individual sent well aimed blows at the armed thugs around him. The room was suddenly lit with gunfire, but the Militant Monster minded it very little. In a moments notice, the candle had been put out, as though by a sudden gust of wind. A sickening CRACK pierced through the darkness, followed by the agonized cries of the thugs. One more then likely wouldn't make it out in the room, but the faces of those being assaulted were wide with fear. Several bodies having been flung across the room were slick with blood. Another with his neck snapped. As the broad form of the brute closed in upon the final two individuals still alive, his arms reached out towards their throats. With apparent ease, he lifted them into the air, his verdant eyes intensely focused upon his prey. "You WILL find the Kagura girl, you will search every corner of this black market, and then the marketplace until you do," Bane growled. "I will be making regular visits to see if your work as progressed, see to it that I am not disappointed, pringaos..." At that, Bane released the two thugs, who scampered behind the tables that hadn't been flipped over in Bane's attack, keen to put much distance between themselves and the Man Who Broke the Bat. "Of course, sir, we got it covered! We won't fail ya, we promise! We'll find her!" They promised. Without another word, Bane left the building, having sent the message he intended to.... The hunt for Bane's opponent began.
snakehunt
#159208640Thursday, April 02, 2015 9:02 PM GMT

"Uh... I think I can teleport us there..." Shi said. "Animal crackers? I want a bacon cheeseburger..." Gaz said.
nerrcrat
#159219688Thursday, April 02, 2015 11:10 PM GMT

"Finally, some action. It feels like I've been inactive for thirteen days!" Ross said.