of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

CorvusTitinius
#116585468Sunday, October 27, 2013 7:22 PM GMT

{The year is 1492. Cristobal Colon, (Christopher Columbus in English) set off on a journey to get a trade route for Spain. He Found a land that the Europeans later conquered for its riches, and for its land. But what if all Europeans started to colonize in 1492? What if America never came to be, just because the 13 colonies were not British, but French or Spanish? What if Mexico was colonized by the English, instead of the French? Would the Aztecs live on?} ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All these things can be answered in this RP. Want to know why? The answer is: You colonize. You govern. You lead. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RULES: 1. You can not start off as a famous person in history or a ruler 2. You can be from any country in 1492, which means if you want to be Italian, you would be from Naples. 3. Try not to Godmod with your colony. If some one attacks, do not make it invincable. 4. All the normal roblox rules ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ CS Explorer/Colonizer's name: From: Colonizing for: Name of the first Colony: Character Description: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Colonize
CorvusTitinius
#117280291Wednesday, November 06, 2013 10:14 PM GMT

CS Explorer/Colonizer's name: Octavian Bradford From: Naples Colonizing for: Naples Name of the first Colony: Roma Novis Character Description: A strict, but kind explorer, he is against slavery.
chanlison
#117280600Wednesday, November 06, 2013 10:18 PM GMT

CS Explorer/Colonizer's name: kristopher kolumbuss From: america Colonizing for: america Name of the first Colony: boston Character Description: explorers a lot likes to sail seas I LIVE IN A SHED, BEHIND YOUR HOUSE
CorvusTitinius
#117334632Thursday, November 07, 2013 9:01 PM GMT

(Granted, but America doesn't exist yet, so it would be England)
CorvusTitinius
#117334767Thursday, November 07, 2013 9:03 PM GMT

* The "Emperor" has reached uncharted territory, Octavian walks towards the edge of the ship, to see the land. *
CorvusTitinius
#117334943Thursday, November 07, 2013 9:06 PM GMT

(oh yeah, and changing christopher columbus into kristopher kolumbus isnt allowed. Use a original name)
chanlison
#117335506Thursday, November 07, 2013 9:15 PM GMT

Kresstoapher Kolambuhs I LIVE IN A SHED, BEHIND YOUR HOUSE
CorvusTitinius
#117336549Thursday, November 07, 2013 9:32 PM GMT

(Give something like William a shot, stop trying to be Cristobal)
LordDragonshadows
#117336672Thursday, November 07, 2013 9:33 PM GMT

CS Explorer/Colonizer's name: Vanderin Jormag From: Prussia (Existed in 1492, Right?) Colonizing for: Japan Name of the first Colony: Relnoke Character Description: Tall with long black hair. Vanderin has nearly been killed 5 times in conflicts within his own city. That isn't even getting into other places. Overall, he is very hated.
nemanjak
#117337422Thursday, November 07, 2013 9:44 PM GMT

Explorer/Colonizer's name: Zanim Janu From: I think Portugal had colonies, yep he did. Colonizing for: Portugal Name of the first Colony: Esperança meaning hope I believe. Character Description: Tall, average weight and built. Short dark hair and deep brown eyes. (Basic character description 2.0) If there is a problem, but not a solution, why worry about it? - A lot of people but I patent it.
CorvusTitinius
#117338920Thursday, November 07, 2013 10:05 PM GMT

(Both of you, granted)
CorvusTitinius
#117339121Thursday, November 07, 2013 10:08 PM GMT

*As the "Emperor" Docks natives begin to approach the ship* "Hello, we come in peace" *Says a young sailor, but the native responds with arrows* "Prepare For Battle!" *Octavian yells!*
nemanjak
#117339294Thursday, November 07, 2013 10:10 PM GMT

So anyway, I'm going to think of somewhere to colonize and I have to go.. If there is a problem, but not a solution, why worry about it? - A lot of people but I patent it.
CorvusTitinius
#117339739Thursday, November 07, 2013 10:16 PM GMT

(I do not suggest the 13 colonies area, but you get to choose. The 13 colonies area is close to the north, meaning harsh winter. Bye!)
JonaArcher
#117340294Thursday, November 07, 2013 10:23 PM GMT

CS Explorer/Colonizer's name: Vooralv Seonivak Age- 34 From: Polish by birth, but he set off from England. Colonizing for: Claims to be for England, but some think otherwise. Name of the first Colony: A settlement named 'Vagen' around the coast of South Carolina. Character Description: A quiet but gentle explorer, he doesn't show any hate or superiority when it comes to natives. Rather, he views from their point- Having a foreign people suddenly appear and 'claim' your land. He takes betrayal deep to heart, and thats what might very well kill him. Advantage- He is more likely to calm the natives and ally the natives, thus giving him people used to the terrain and who can fight. Disadvantage- Due to his kind nature, Vooralv is a little too trusting. When struck by betrayal, he loses control of his emotions and acts on impulse, making him reckless.
CorvusTitinius
#117346660Thursday, November 07, 2013 11:44 PM GMT

(Granted) *Octavian and his crew pick up their muskets and fire on the natives* "We have probably just declared war. Keep on sailing, but keep an eye on the coast!"
CorvusTitinius
#117347285Thursday, November 07, 2013 11:52 PM GMT

*After 20 days Octavian sees a good spot to settle on* "There! By that river! My God is that river Huge!" *As they start to explore the river's surroundings, they find a spot where it looked as if It was England on a winter day* "Men prepare to start colonizing!" *Once every settler is off the ship, Octavian sets the flag of Naples on the ground* (This river is what is nowadays called the Hudson River)
LordDragonshadows
#117347997Friday, November 08, 2013 12:01 AM GMT

(We RP with ourselves? =/)
hwen4
#117348399Friday, November 08, 2013 12:05 AM GMT

CS Explorer/Colonizer's name: Aage Caj From: The Peninsula of Denmark Colonizing for: The Kingdom of the Danes Name of the first Colony: Lineal Coast Character Description: Age of roughly 42, Aage Caj, retired naval commander of the Danish fleet, wears a fancy garment that is suited for his status. The garment, woven of silk wears his badges set forth by the Danish crown. When in battle, Aage wears the usual attire of the Danish Navy, and when exploring he wears the drab European woodsman outfit. He carries a long silver blade at his side always, and holds a dagger in his sleep. His face is clean and woven, but his eyes hold much death and destruction. (I would like to establish several small forts within Africa to attempt and take the slave-trade when we begin that pesky triangle of trade. After that, to the Indians for me!)
LordDragonshadows
#117348723Friday, November 08, 2013 12:09 AM GMT

As the "Red Dawn" Approaches the Western Coast, a terrible storm hits. The Red Dawn is blown off track by 500 kilometers, and lands in a place that is amazingly not mountainous on the western coast. Indians approach.
hwen4
#117349079Friday, November 08, 2013 12:13 AM GMT

(If we are playing 'Historically here' you would not declare them Indians, they would be called, 'Natives' You don't know what a Indian is, but you know the things you just contacted are either savages or natives who are 'willing' to do trade! *Cough cough introduction of European diseases like small pox*)
JonaArcher
#117352413Friday, November 08, 2013 12:53 AM GMT

On the English ship 'Harold'- "Land ahead, captain!" The watchmen yells out, and Vooralv responds with a simple smile and nod. The 2nd mate begins shouting the orders to prepare a boat and the flag, but Vooralv puts one hand on the mate's shoulder. "We all must go..." Is all Vooralv says, but its enough. The 2nd mate gets to scramble both the small boats to start bring people and supplies on shore.
nemanjak
#117379520Friday, November 08, 2013 10:25 AM GMT

The Portuguese ship "Salinica" is approaching land. The men all see it, and they eventually enter a large river (Delware). "We shall colonize here!" I said and we prepare to dock. If there is a problem, but not a solution, why worry about it? - A lot of people but I patent it.
JonaArcher
#117382861Friday, November 08, 2013 1:32 PM GMT

'Harold'- "Row you dogs! Row!" The 2nd mate barks orders, as the two small boats row towards the shore... "Captain, any words?..." The 2nd mate asks, as the land but no one gets off before Vooralv does. The wait, their desire to go on shore. Vooralv finally speaks. "I am no better than most of you... Let us land together..." The all thats need as everyone in the boats jump off as quickly as possible. "Vagen... Or home..."
CorvusTitinius
#117397828Friday, November 08, 2013 8:11 PM GMT

(Granted)

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right