of     1   

Lana_Benot
#116728565Tuesday, October 29, 2013 6:38 PM GMT

Hi guys, im making the Characthers sheet for the Dangan Ronpa Gruop! Name: Age Hairs, eyes, special: Personality: Love: Hate: Relationship: History: Do you like the Characther being killed?: Chance to kill somebody (1 to 10)? Here you all :D
Lana_Benot
#116728695Tuesday, October 29, 2013 6:42 PM GMT

Guys, forget a thing, now is: Name: Age Hairs, eyes, special: Personality: Love: Hate: Relationship: History: Do you like the Characther being killed?: Chance to kill somebody (1 to 10)? Super High-School Level?: Super High-School Level --------
Lana_Benot
#116728900Tuesday, October 29, 2013 6:48 PM GMT

Here mine: Name: Aruyutsusa "Alyssa" Okita Age: 16 Hairs, eyes, special: Long, brown hairs, brown eyes, she got glasses Personality: She stay much time in her room, she odn't love to talk, but she love find new friends. Love: Italian Food, colors, Diary and the sea Hate: Brown, Grey, ragers and bullys Relationship: Nothing for now... History: Her dad died when she was 13, she cried alot, and sometimes she continue to cry, moved to Tokyo in 2010 with her mom, she didn't find to much friends, but she kepping tring with finding Sonio Kirito, now her best firend, she love use computer to talk with her friends. Now she is one of the best students on her school. Do you like the Characther being killed?: No :o Chance to kill somebody (1 to 10)? i guess 2 Super High-School Level?: Super High-School Level Best Student
tobi387
#116832681Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:22 AM GMT

(I wanted to be first. D: JK) Name: Kogamo Fuyonji Age: 17 Hairs, eyes, special: Black, sorta shaped like Ishimaru's; Brown; (EVERYTHING BECAUSE IM SPECIAL jk) Nothing really. Personality: Is very likable, plays video games a lot, not as much as Nanami. Takes school very seriously. Loves dogs, especially little white fluffy ones like a Bichon Poodle for example (Google it.) To get an idea of him, take Ishimaru, Nanami, and Tanaka and combine. Ding. Love: Dogs, as said above. Video games. Italian food. Most people. Hate: Trolls (even though his level is sorta one..?) People who come in late. Relationship: I don't get this part.. History: His dad is a doctor back at home, and his mom took care of him. Both encouraged him to be great and successful. He followed their advice and became a great student at his old school before moving to (whatever school this is) He also found a love for video games as a hobby, which he would play with his dog sitting next to him. Do you like the Characther being killed?: HAHA NOPE Chance to kill somebody (1 to 10)? 5-6... Hehehehe... Super High-School Level?: Super High-School Level (I wanna put Gamer, but Nanami Chiaki took it. -_-) Hacker.
oof789
#117696272Tuesday, November 12, 2013 1:50 AM GMT

Name: Jeikobu Komino Age: 16 Hairs, eyes, special: hes basically my avatar Personality: Quirky, Fun, Creepy at times. Love: Everyone, as a friend! Hate: nobody. Relationship: nobody. History: A nice guy who likes games, his friends, and fun! Do you like the Characther being killed?: yes. Chance to kill somebody: 7 Super High-School Level?: Super High-School Level Horror Gamer
Quasar99
#117696853Tuesday, November 12, 2013 1:56 AM GMT

if you're making a fan group about roleplaying can you atleast go to the measures of spelling "character" correctly "Here we are in the Padawan Acadawan."
KnownSonata
#117841260Thursday, November 14, 2013 6:56 AM GMT

Whatever, I liked the game. I'll make one. Name: Andrey Kawaguchi Age: 17 Hairs, eyes, special: Andrey stands at exactly six feet and weighs around 67kg. He sports blonde hair and exotic-looking pale-blue eyes -- a result of his mixed Asian and Slavic descent. His lips are chiseled and he has a fairly rugged look to him. Andrey is fairly well-built, but almost perpetually remains slim. He has a tendency to wear nothing but casual clothing (ie. sweats, T-shirts), leading many to perceive him as being very lazy and uninterested in his appearance. Personality: Andrey is very calm, and very rarely stressed. He is seldom interested in the idea of being competitive if he does not have to be. However, when in a life-or-death scenario, Andrey is a masterful problem-solver and an extremely practical thinker. He also happens to be fairly logical, and his brain is very characteristically scientific and practical. to say nothing of action-oriented. Love: Parkour/Freerunning, mathematics/science, computers, anything that enables him to be laid-back and relaxed. Hate: Having to deal with people in excess -- Andrey's a pretty introverted guy. Relationship: None as of now. History: A 17 year old Russian emigre born to a Russian father and a Japanese mother, Andrey was born in Uzbekistan, but moved to the Russian town of Omsk at the age of 4. When he was 7, his family moved to the Russian city of Samara, where he spent the rest of his childhood. As a student, Andrey excelled in all subjects, though his was notably gifted in mathematics and the sciences. Despite his academic capabilities, he never really took an interest in school, rather preferring to read or play video games. He discovered parkour/freerunning when he was nine year old, and was a noticeable prodigy. When he moved to Japan at the age of 13, he continued to mesmerize people he met with his freerunning abilities, though having to learn a new language and culture took its toll on Andrey. He became very reclusive and never really made any friends throughout his teenage years. Though he was accepted into many world-class private high schools for his academic prowess, Andrey remained uninterested in his academics. However, when he finally received a letter saying that his application to Kibougamine Academy was accepted, he began packing his bags to start a new academic life. Do you like the Characther being killed?: Well really, pretty much all of us end up dead anyways. I don't see what difference it makes. Chance to kill somebody (1 to 10): 8.5/10 Super High-School Level?: Super Duper High School Level Traceur (freerunner)
timpookie
#117842862Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:04 AM GMT

This belongs in C&G... True fact: Humans are 50% bannana and 50% chair
HASARAS
#117843798Thursday, November 14, 2013 11:58 AM GMT

Wrong forum.
SwedishLemon
#117854020Thursday, November 14, 2013 6:39 PM GMT

Please get torn inside-out by Death himself. This belongs in C&G.
Elinon
#120705941Friday, December 20, 2013 9:04 PM GMT

Name: Ryou Hikaru Age: 15 Hairs, eyes, special: Hair Brown, Eyes Green, Special None Personality: Quiet, Calm, Love: None Hate: All Relationship: None History: Nothing is known about Hikaru as he never reveals anything about himself Do you like the Characther being killed?: No Chance to kill somebody (1 to 10)? 9-10 Super High-School Level?: Super High-School Level Chess Player EXECUTION: Hikaru is placed upon a chess board, as he represents the White King, and Monokuma the Black. As the game starts, Hikaru is beating Monokuma very badly, and as soon as he has captured Monokuma, the game crashes, and Hikaru, along with his army and Monokuma, we're erased from existence. Monokuma pops out of a box again after the execution is done.
Nanamistartwilight4
#121091557Tuesday, December 24, 2013 10:17 PM GMT

Omg this is amazing X3 i will be adding these ((those in the group)) to the DA Hehehe this is amazing :D
Elinon
#121728629Tuesday, December 31, 2013 2:34 AM GMT

Mines is the only one to have an execution ;-; This is important though, meaning I will kill someone during a season, be careful, you might be my victim! :o -Ryou Hikaru
CatLady909
#122307432Sunday, January 05, 2014 3:44 AM GMT

Name: Tomiko Natsuki Age: 15 Hairs, eyes, special: Brown, Blue Personality: Cheerful Love: Puppets, Cats, Blue Hate: Voodoo Dolls, Plastic Relationship: Single History: It is revealed by Natsuki she was abused as a child, being locked inside her own room to pretty much live in, nothing to play with except Puppets, she makes puppets now, and gets emotional about her childhood when she thinks about puppets. Do you like the Character being killed?: Yes Chance to kill somebody (1 to 10)? 5-6 Super High-School Level?: Super High-School Level Puppeteer
tcman2000
#122309234Sunday, January 05, 2014 4:02 AM GMT

I C&G, this would get flamed the crap out of it or just ignored but C&G is basically war clans only so RP groups would be here
timpookie
#122325999Sunday, January 05, 2014 7:03 AM GMT

Tc is an idiot. All hail the Bannanachair King!

of     1