of     1   

Dexiux
#116780974Wednesday, October 30, 2013 4:00 PM GMT

-About- This is a mix of school and Pokémon. It's about a school in Goldenrod city in Johto. -Plot- New laws in Johto state that all teens must attend school before going out on a journey. The Goldenrod High School has been built so that teens can e educated about regular subjects and the world of Pokémon. The student council has managed to persuade the teachers to let Pokémon into the school. -Character Sheet- Name: Age: Clique: (explained below) First Pokémon: (you can only start off with one pokemon, They must be unevolved and not legendaries.) Description: Bio (Optional): -Cliques- For those that don't know, cliques are groups of people in high school. Jocks: Jocks generally play sports and are a bit bully-ish. They pick on the nerds. Nerds: Know it all, they are generally picked on by jocks, and have weak bladders. Preppies: Preppies are very wealthy, and a tiny bit snobbish. NOTE: If you are a girl and want to be a cheerleader, cheerleaders are part of the jocks, so put jocks down. I hope you enjoy this RP, And remember, be nice unless someone is on the opposite clique. Please don't take anything anyone says seriously, this is just for fun.
Dexiux
#116781057Wednesday, October 30, 2013 4:03 PM GMT

Name: James Andrews Age: 17 Clique: Preppies First Pokémon: Bagon (Pseudo- Legendries are allowed) Description: Long brown hair, Blue eyes, waiting an shirt, black dress pants and black shoes. Bio (Optional): Elected head boy of the school and head of the preppie clique.
Dexiux
#116781192Wednesday, October 30, 2013 4:07 PM GMT

*I walk into the hallway* Guess I'm early. I'd better go the cafeteria so nobody sees I'm early. *I walk into the cafeteria, and walk to the furthest table. I sit down and start playing on my phone.*
Udoxas
#116782043Wednesday, October 30, 2013 4:45 PM GMT

"Outdated." I walk slowly out of the thread, then leaving it to rot.
HisseyLeSnake
#116784685Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:26 PM GMT

Name: Kyle Gheist Age: 18 Clique: Preppies First Pokémon: Tornadus Description:Green eyes, brown hair, black formal pants, a white shirt, blue tie, black formal shoes. Bio (Optional): Kyle usually shows off how superior his Tornadus is, he usually truns up late to be that preppy "bad guy". He walks with his 2 friends Jason and Harris. They all dress up smartly, but not the same clothes as Kyle, or he'll rage.
HisseyLeSnake
#116784731Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:27 PM GMT

Extended Bio (Optional): Vice Head Of The Preppy Club (P.S Jealous of andrew being Head)
HisseyLeSnake
#116784998Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:35 PM GMT

*15 minutes late* It's so great to feel superior. Jason: What we going to do about Andrew? Harris: Yeah? Stop pestering me about him! He's going down, and i dont care if he's boy of the whatever-loser-ville school. My parents made me transfer here so i could be great, i cant be great if little puny andrew here gets in my way... Jason: Class hasn't started yet, lets go to the cafeteria. *Walking to the cafeteria* Jason: Harris, Kyle look at the Head Boy! He's sleeping! and drueling! Harris: Hahahaha! *Grabs Phone* My sweet pokemon! Lets go video him! Haha i'll spread it on PokeFace and everyone will start laughing at him. *VIDEOS ANDREW* Harris: Quick! Before he wakes up! This is absolutey amazing, mates, post it on your PokeFace! *CLASS STARTS*
HisseyLeSnake
#116785085Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:38 PM GMT

*EXTENDED* THOUGHTS: He's still head of school, so i wont do anything else, or i'll get expelled.... Let's be nice..
4plus4
#116785903Wednesday, October 30, 2013 7:01 PM GMT

Name: Stu Ped Age: 6 Clique: Preppies First Pokemon: Gardevoir Description: Preppy idiot who is stupid and maybe a bit dumb. Bio: Long ago, I finally succeeded in casting the demon lord Oraahin into the dark abyss of no return. The words he shouted as he fell to his inevitable doom have haunted my memories for generation. "Would you like fries with that?" It was a perfectly timed insult to my family heritage and it hit me like an arrow to a target. I lost my balance and collapsed to the side of the chasm. "Why? WHY!?" I screamed to myself in thought. I couldn't believe I had heard those words dared spouted by my foe. Those terrible, terrible words of pure and utmost evil. I took out my sword and pointed it at my neck. Was there any point to life anymore? Why had this happened? As I was about to make the ultimate sacrifice, a voice spoke to me. It was a voice equivalent to the sweet taste of honey on a hot summer day. It tickled my fancy. I began to rip the skin off my arms and eat it in order to impress this seemingly omniscient force with my manliness. But it was gone. From that point on, I vowed to seek out the voice that had spared my life. On my honor, I will never rest until I spank that voice with an oblong hammer.
IndigoOwnage
#116789184Wednesday, October 30, 2013 8:11 PM GMT

Name: Cyrus Fairwinter Age: 14 Clique:Nerd First Pokémon: Porygon Description: Cyrus is a moderate-sized teenager with no social skills whatsoever. He is always wearing his trademark Elgyem Force pin he received when he was seven on his brown coat. He likes to wear graphics tees that nobody else seems to understand, and he is usually wearing jeans. Bio (Optional): Cyrus loves computer science, and when he was six, he started to work on a program very advanced for his young age. Two years later, at the age of nine, Cyrus' hard work paid off. His mouth opened wide as a red-and-blue origami-like creature submerged from the screen. Porygon has been Cyrus' only friend since, and they continue to program together.
HisseyLeSnake
#116829850Thursday, October 31, 2013 8:14 AM GMT

Kyle: Hey look there's Cyrus! Harris: How's it going pixel nerd? Jason: Guys lets sit down *TRIPS CYRUS* Kyle: Psst, guys, looks like we have a new victim haha! Jason/Harris: Yeah Ms. Kulleny: Seats please!--- Ah looks like we have a new student, Cyrus is it? *mumbles* Kyle: *cough*pixel*cough*nerd. Ms. Kulleny: What was that Kyle? Kyle: Oh uh, just coughing. Ms. Kulleny: We will start with IT. Get your laptops out lets start on researching Pokemon.
CorvySan
#116833087Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:35 AM GMT

Name: Summer Malene Age: 13 Clique: Preppie First Pokémon: Eevee Description: A Girl With Long Brown Hair, Purple Eyes, 4'8 In Height And Wears A Dark Red School Dress. Bio (Optional): (Cant Be Bothered To Write It Sorry -_-')

of     1