of     1   

BrendonTheWizard
#117490356Saturday, November 09, 2013 9:30 PM GMT

Post paradoxes here! How many years does it take to count how many years it takes?
DannoBanano
#117497657Saturday, November 09, 2013 10:55 PM GMT

What if Jaredvaldez makes a GOOD game for once?
BrendonTheWizard
#117537632Sunday, November 10, 2013 7:04 AM GMT

That wouldn't be a paradox, danno, that'd just be a shocker. But, last I checked he was IP banned months ago. He has a lot of people pretending to be him, now, though.
BrendonTheWizard
#117537668Sunday, November 10, 2013 7:05 AM GMT

More examples: What's true is false, but what's false is true, but what's true is true, meaning it's false, but that means false things are true. (Just popped in my head.) This sentence is false. (Portal 2 reference.) Your mission: Refuse this mission. (Portal 2 reference.)
GoodDysfunctional
#117542014Sunday, November 10, 2013 9:59 AM GMT

Paradox A: Swiss Cheese has many holes. The MORE cheese you have, The MORE holes you have. The MORE holes you have, The LESS cheese you have. Therefore, The MORE cheese you have, The LESS cheese you have. Paradox B: If you were to walk 10 kilometers, You would have to walk 5 kilometers first. But to reach 5 kilometers, You have to walk 2.5 kilometers. To reach 2.5 kilometers, You have to walk half of that. And so on. Paradox C: Lets say we have a comic with three panels. The 1st and 2nd panels are normal. But the 3rd panel contains a picture of the same comic. And so at the 3rd panel of the comic in the comic, Is the same comic. And so on. Paradox D: If you were to type every single word ever posted in the ROBLOX forums in a thread, You would have to type the words in the thread you made, And then you have to type it again... and again.... and so forth. Paradox E: If this forum post were to never end, I would have to make a paradox, But to make a paradox I need to make a paradox since a paradox is a paradox and if I didn't create a paradox it wont be a paradox at all, But to make a paradox I need to make a paradox since a paradox is a paradox and if I didn't create a paradox it wont be a paradox at all, But to make a paradox I need to make a paradox since a paradox is a paradox and if I didn't create a paradox it wont be a paradox at all, But to make a paradox I need to make a paradox since a paradox is a paradox and if I didn't create a paradox it wont be a paradox at all, But to make a paradox I need to make a paradox since a paradox is a paradox and if I didn't create a paradox it wont be a paradox at all, But to make a paradox I need to make a paradox since a paradox is a paradox and if I didn't create a paradox it wont be a paradox at all, But to make a paradox I need to make a paradox since a paradox is a paradox and if I didn't create a paradox it wont be a paradox at all, But to make a paradox I need to make a paradox since a paradox is a paradox and if I didn't create a paradox it wont be a paradox at all, But to make a paradox I need to make a paradox since a paradox is a paradox and if I didn't create a paradox it wont be a paradox at all, This goes on for infinity, Therefore there would be infinite paradoxes in the universe, However, There can't be infinite of anything, So we have caused a paradox by making a paradox by making a paradox.... You get the idea. Paradox F: The simple idea of time loops is that a memory in time would seem to loop back every few second, We need time loops to create this paradox, That's why I am telling you about time loops. First of all, You have to acquire every single person on Earth (but you would probably need more), Then construct a (insert length of all the humans lined up here) meter brick wall that goes horizontal that somewhat breaks a few laws of the universe (it has to go off the planet on a horizontal path), Then get everyone to push the brick wall, If you have enough humans to push the brick wall, It eventually starts spinning, Now, Wait for a bit of time until the brick wall is able to generate time loops, Then you destroy the brick wall, However, Time loops will be able to return to the time where people were still spinning the brick wall and then you destroy it, Which then causes another time loop again, And so on, So whatever you do, The brick wall is undestroyable, And that would magically cause a paradox because (insert lengthy science explanation here). Paradox G: The ROBLOX forum is constantly growing at a fast rate, There would be a new thread in every moment passing, And so eventually there would be infinite threads, And it will cause a paradox similar to Paradox E. Paradox H (final one i swear): If you were to time travel back to when the first humans evolved, Kill every human living (and possibly apes and chimpanzees), Once done, You shall disappear, Since one of them has to be your ancestors, And if they were killed before the gave birth to a newer generation of you ancestors, They would have never existed, And so forth until your parents die and if your parents are dead you would have never been born and you would be dead, However if you were dead you would never be able to kill the early humans, Therefore the paradox never existed at all, But since the paradox DID happened, However there's nothing to prove the paradox existed, It would have never existed, However it did exist, So it would cause an eventual paradox. ~also, BMO~
EdgarSonic
#117545507Sunday, November 10, 2013 12:34 PM GMT

What happens if someone says: "I'm a lier." True? Or false? ~ This isn't a signature ~
racermigs123
#117548454Sunday, November 10, 2013 1:58 PM GMT

In court, John says Fred always lies. Fred says John always tells the truth. Which one is lying, and which one is telling the truth?
SoEpic1337
#117551874Sunday, November 10, 2013 3:02 PM GMT

In which universe can count as a parallel if it is Opposite Day?
Thepopon8r
#117552902Sunday, November 10, 2013 3:21 PM GMT

What would happen if Pinochio said "My nose will now grow"?
DannoBanano
#117588500Sunday, November 10, 2013 9:47 PM GMT

What if people actually make up their own paradoxes and not paradoxes they got from the internet elsewhere?
BrendonTheWizard
#117613537Monday, November 11, 2013 2:07 AM GMT

@Danno, most of mine I made up my own, those I didn't I pointed out where it was from. Just saying, what you said wasn't a paradox :3
MrVincent
#117636047Monday, November 11, 2013 7:47 AM GMT

What would happen if you did zero divided by zero?
BrendonTheWizard
#117675311Monday, November 11, 2013 10:17 PM GMT

Divide pi (Include all existing decimals) by negative zero. Then, add pi to it. Then, record your answers, do not round, add all decimals.
BrendonTheWizard
#117675372Monday, November 11, 2013 10:17 PM GMT

Divide pi (Include all existing decimals) by negative zero. Then, add pi to it. Then, record your answers, do not round, add all decimals. Do it in under eight minutes. If you do not, start over.
BrendonTheWizard
#117675428Monday, November 11, 2013 10:18 PM GMT

Weird, it double-posted. A somewhat common glitch, but I see it more in groups than on forums.
BrendonTheWizard
#117675544Monday, November 11, 2013 10:19 PM GMT

Oh it technically didn't double post me, they're slightly different, but I know why. I blame the floodcheck, it glitched and told me it blocked my post, so I added more to it, but it posted it anyway.

of     1