of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

KazooGod
#117576377Sunday, November 10, 2013 7:42 PM GMT

Hello Campers! Wanted to ever be a host, well now is your chance to show us what you can do. Host tryouts ------------------ Time: 8:00 EST TDI NBC 3 hosts will be accepted in the 1st tryouts, one NBC host, one BC host, and our favorite. What you have to do- Write a 3-5 paragraph essay explaining why you would be a good selection. Write promises of what you will NOT do. Durning the tryouts you will do the challenges with a time limit. Lastly, a admin controls test! Be there on time!
MaliciousManatee
#117576965Sunday, November 10, 2013 7:48 PM GMT

Heres why i want to have fun make people have fun and i have alot of cahnges to go in the group reforms etc and i also think i'll be a good host ive seen a lot of people AA alot i don't give admin to anyone accept there my chef and i do not AA if i do AA please give me a warning then remove my rank i also will not favor people to make them win cheat by using admin in another persons season i will be respectful and i will think im an awesome host (Im adding more and i can't message you ._.)
Udoxas
#117577020Sunday, November 10, 2013 7:49 PM GMT

i'm pressing the delete key it's not working Error 404 - Siggy Not Found
fathat121
#117577269Sunday, November 10, 2013 7:51 PM GMT

No offense, but you're being a bit vague within your context. It doesn't explain much information other than directions. I honestly don't think that a person would spend time blindly writing an essay to possibly participate in an unknown situation. You didn't even include your function of submission. By now, I've come to a conclusion to which this thread is most likely referring to a certain group. I hope you well in your endeavors.
unicornrainbowz
#117577295Sunday, November 10, 2013 7:52 PM GMT

What happened to pm'ing Uni before posting the forum? >.<
JxydennNPZ
#117578315Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:02 PM GMT

This is why I should be a host. For one im a retired TDI player, and a former host, head host. Im very well known in the group, and I actually KNOW how to host. And I promise to NEVER, EVER AA I've gone that road before and im not taking that road again. Also im TDI legend, you don't see those everywhere like seriously how many people do you know with 98 wins? I also am very good at the TDI challenges and I've invented a couple challenges for TDI but not added on the game it has to be built. Famous games I've invented for TDI. 1. Spin warz. 2. Gear warz. 3. Race warz. 4. Xtreme SF'ing. And that's all. And last paragraph, I've been trained by BBBlayze, underman22 A.K.A Grebeshkov and Webko and I also know the admin commands as a former host :)
unicornrainbowz
#117578417Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:03 PM GMT

For all I care Jay's the first to write a good essay. Which is clever from him cause we can't call him a copy-cat now. :P
JxydennNPZ
#117579389Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:14 PM GMT

That's why im awesome bro C:
fathat121
#117579607Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:16 PM GMT

A paragraph is supposed to consist of five to seven sentences, excluding the introduction and conclusion. I didn't think that his opening statement was particularly strong to his argument, while I didn't see a thesis statement, at all. Following this, his supporting details weren't provided, as he didn't include main ideas, yet completely based his statements off of the topic. Lastly, the conclusion did not uniquely restate his introduction. You should practice a bit more, but I'm sure that you'll succeed.
AutoPwnzah101
#117579645Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:16 PM GMT

Accept my FR so I can do step 1.
JxydennNPZ
#117579768Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:17 PM GMT

Bro you need to take the fun train and gtfo the lame, grammar, boring train c:
fathat121
#117580029Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:20 PM GMT

Also, you couldn't provide elaboration due to the fact that your supporting details didn't exactly tie with a main idea. You need to consistently revise and edit your work. Following from this, it seems as though you're taking a subjective stance, yet you're not strongly providing opinions. Also, keep in mind that you should not include contractions or non-introduced abbreviations.
CrystaIIizing
#117580050Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:20 PM GMT

Reasons I should be a host; Well, I'm pretty well known in the group. I've hosted 5-6 unofficial seasons, 4 of them with someone watching me. Most people like me, I think anyway. I've only ever abused admin in the case of me being bullied, no names will be said. I know how to handle a situation in which there is a fight, argument, or cheating. Something I would NEVER do is abuse my admin. I would only give admin to trusted group members, such as any of the Chefs that need admin for helping me. I would also never, ever have a season in which I used favouritism. Say BBBlayze was in a season, and he was about to be eliminated. I would not under any circumstances add any twists to make it so he is not eliminated. I always let the people know if I'm having a twist in the challenge or elimination BEFORE the challenge starts, or immediately after an elimination is over. I would always make my twists fair and not too often. The highest elimination I would do is maybe triple, which would be the rarest of my twists. I've always been an active member in TDI, but mostly on weekends. I don't have a lot of time during the week since my mother is currently unemployed, but this could change in the next few weeks. Should I get the job, I will be as active as possible and host seasons whenever possible. I would never stop in the middle of a season unless something like my mother has a heart problem, or my dogs fall down the stairs ( they're kind of clumsy, lol.). Anyway, I would very much appreciate it if I could get the job. I would like to prove how well I can host, unlike when I first got the job and I didn't get time to host. I was planning to host this Friday night, so if I could get it before then, that would be great! :) Thanks, GO0DRA
fathat121
#117580094Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:21 PM GMT

I suddenly like this guy. You're cool. I'll acknowledge that.
Mystronamy
#117580345Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:23 PM GMT

For now, I'm writing this essay based on how a 10 year old would. For now, just please believe me on these. First, One big reason I should be a host, is that most hosts are evil, they always target people and help their friends win. One example to back that up, is Jay tried to kill us with a sword when we were doing gear wars. Following that, another reason why I should be a host, is that I've been trained by my sister, which is a Co-host, clowny, and some other admins. For example, I host a lot, I get that, but I do know a thing or two about commands. For example, after speeding people 0, you can say :that playername to increase that person's speed back to it's regular state. Finally, my most weirdest reason I should be a host, is that I can host daily. Before, I just had to wait until ichi woke up to host, but it didn't feel right having to wait for someone to wake up. (I will not reveal the name of my sister, she hates having personal info heard online.) Also, I know how to be fair in challenges (Following paragraph reason #1) and other hosts just cheat like in gear warz, they just go zooming around with a sword. Why can't hosts just let us kill eachother? Those were my reasons, and they were lame, I know, but it's the best I know about. Also, some people will write good essays to become a host, and then AA during other people's seasons, sabotaging their reputation and making people think that the person HOSTING the season is stupid, causing a riot to demote the person who had an AA'er in their season. Also, another thing, A GOOD host might be the one AA'ing to sabotage someone's reputation, I'm done here, bye!
Mystronamy
#117580436Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:24 PM GMT

For my last essay *:thaw playername not :that playername, I'm using my cruddy computer, so bare with me.
unicornrainbowz
#117580485Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:25 PM GMT

That wasn't too difficult, was it, Goodra?
Mystronamy
#117580772Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:28 PM GMT

Being a 10 year old is hard work, I just wish I knew more. :l
HASARAS
#117581091Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:32 PM GMT

I should point out, this is the wrong forum.
nicotwist11
#117581502Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:36 PM GMT

i wanna be a host i am good with admin i am creative i wanna try out please. also i make things fun
Mystronamy
#117581803Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:39 PM GMT

Also, I promise not to AA, or cheat in challenges like gear warz by giving myself a sword and killing people. Sometimes, I feel the urge to just explode someone when they trash talk about me behind my back, but that's in my past. When I needed admin to host, people would just unadmin me and take over without my permission, which proved really unfair to the people who needed temp admin to host. I also promise never, never ever, to pick a favorite, or not allow power-ups like +1 to noobs and let my friends use it. Also, for people who don't know, DOGE IMMUNITY has to be allowed, no matter what. Webko said he'd demote whoever doesn't let someone use their Doge Immunity. It's just a warning, guys.
xArdour
#117581894Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:40 PM GMT

@Jay I invented Spin wars with nerf.
Mystronamy
#117582436Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:46 PM GMT

@Doogie True, Jay's using that because he didn't know you made it up.
Mystronamy
#117585547Sunday, November 10, 2013 9:18 PM GMT

BB, tell us who's allowed to enter the host tryouts for their good essays, please. c:
routess
#117588721Sunday, November 10, 2013 9:50 PM GMT

Since everyone else is putting their essay on here I guess I'll put mine to.. Check out the new trailer for Dimension Warriors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bugOxTEdmOI&feature=youtu.be

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right