of     1   

AlchemFac
#118481625Saturday, November 23, 2013 4:29 AM GMT

No, I'm not talking about outrageous builders club, so if you were expecting that, well...it's not here. I'm talking about the ridiculous prices the administrators at ROBLOX decided to come up with. They basically pressure others to buy builders club, and the ones that don't want , or can't, quit. And that's really bad for this game, however you look at it. By making the choice the admins made, they completely lowered the benefit of buying and making clothing for everybody. Raising the prices of items to 100 tickets and 10 robux is flat out unfair. The first reason for that is because, first of all...10 robux are worth 150 tickets, considering how robux are worth 15 tickets on the TC, so lower the price in robux down to 6 or 7, please? The second reason as to why the new prices are unfair is that clothing designers don't earn as much money. Yes, a single purchase will give much more money than in the past, but not as many people will buy the item, which therefore significantly decreases the amount of money designers earn. Some designers also just want their clothing bought to see other wearing the clothes, and that won't happen as often. There are so many people that purchase BC just for the sake of creating clothes, and making less people buy the clothing just stops them from buying BC as well. I bet the admins probably think they'd be earning more money because more people would be buying BC, but think about what I said in the last paragraph. In addition to that, less people will be around to buy BC, because more people will be QUITTING. There are an amazing amount of people that will be quitting from now, NOT JUST NBC. Please consider this, admins, if you've even made it this far into my "rant" or have even bothered to read it. Thanks!
LeehaPanda
#118481841Saturday, November 23, 2013 4:32 AM GMT

Support.
AlchemFac
#118481905Saturday, November 23, 2013 4:33 AM GMT

Thank ye. :3
LeehaPanda
#118482127Saturday, November 23, 2013 4:35 AM GMT

No prob. c:
Exail
#118484702Saturday, November 23, 2013 5:14 AM GMT

So, I'm not gonna read those long paragraphs but.. You expect OBC Players to have it 1 tix and higher? I don't think ROBLOX is deciding a change but I have heard that they're going to lower 100 tix to 50 tix and 10 robux or whatever it is to 5 robux. All I'm gonna tell you.

of     1