of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Gusmanak
#11882130Tuesday, July 28, 2009 6:29 AM GMT

This Thread has been made to keep track of what Technology I currently have at my disposal. Although I could just make a Notepad on my desktop that lists this information, I would prefer it if the information was Public. This Thread may be replied to by anyone. Technology may be discussed here as well. You may also attempt to Rub your own Technology in my face if you wish. I have also made this Thread to gain attention from NearmissTFW, "Near" and his friends... So, if Near's Friends post here, this post will have successfully fulfilled it's goal. I will soon list my Inventory here....
Gusmanak
#11882357Tuesday, July 28, 2009 6:43 AM GMT

Update #1 7/27/09 Player Specific- -Cessna's Tilty Plane Script -Jordan's Tilty Plane Script -Pyro's Turning Wheel Car General- -Snap-on Snap-Off Brick key function -Folding Landing Gear (Motor Bricks) -Vehicle Stats -Touchweld Pickup/Dropoff Cargo (Like a Magnetic Crane) -CFrame Turret (Similar to Galleon's Cannons) -Not Tested- Soon to Come?- -Multiple CFrame Turret Control Description)- This will allow a player to aim and fire more than one turret on a moving Vehicle. For Example: On a Battleship, a player could aim all of the cannons at one spot, and fire them all at once. (Assuming there is not an obstruction keeping the turret from aiming in that direction)
brinki7
#11885608Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:35 AM GMT

nice, do you have anaminus's full rotation script? and you might want to get sparttans attention...
satcomboy
#11895616Tuesday, July 28, 2009 4:05 PM GMT

Very nice very nice indeed, far beond any thing I have at my disposal(NOTE TO SELF: LEARN TO SCRIPT!!!!!!!!).
MrEngineer
#11896300Tuesday, July 28, 2009 4:16 PM GMT

Yay! Gus, I got the cannons working. Sent the PM, and Im figuring out if they can be used for the multicannon thingy.
orgoth88
#11902661Tuesday, July 28, 2009 5:59 PM GMT

Hmmmm....thats nice tech......but wonder how cool it would be putting it all into one super model lol
mick60
#11922546Wednesday, July 29, 2009 12:00 AM GMT

Awsome far better than I can script Im a good scripter just not that good
NearmissTFW
#11949675Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:25 PM GMT

Gusmanak: Forfilling his goals of being the biggest copier of Nearmiss, yet failing because you use other people's scripts instead of making your own. Sorry dude, that just fails.
NearmissTFW
#11949755Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:27 PM GMT

Yes I posted here. Bravo. By the way, its not "CFrame Control", since everything that moves uses a CFrame. You have BodyPosition/BodyGyro controls.
cop259
#11949955Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:32 PM GMT

Near has a good point why do you haft to try to deceive Near there is no point.... Btw I am one of Near's friends so also Bravo to you nub.
MrEngineer
#11969923Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:13 PM GMT

Near: Saying Gusmanak fails for using scripts not made by himself, yet at the same time using other peoples things too. By CFrame he means cannons like the ones from Galleons and Armored Patrol.
FoodTests
#11970800Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:28 PM GMT

Hey! Nice stuff :P This is a Deadlybones alt. That one day I was talking to you about your old pirate place(one of my top favourite palces on ROBLOX ever). Anyways since I can post my own tech and I'm on my food alt I will post these: Cooking appliaces: -Working stove: I tok it off of the furniture tab and scripted it with working burgers(so far). Red button turns it on and it will have a 2 second heat up while there is a small fire. Then it will be turned on. Oh yah, you can also get fat when you eat the burger :P *This is the best working stove on ROBLOX. //TO DO: Finish and make the fat system(you can get skinny or fat and excersise to get it off). Also I need to make it so you can burn food >:)\\ -Drink Machine: I built this all accept I edited meshes for the cups off of free models. I'll probably make my own cup soon using CFrame and meshes as this cup is a bit hard to grab. *This is the only working drink machine on ROBLOX that doesn't use a tool but rather you have to grab the cup, put it under the drink machine nozzle, then press the on button above it. Your cup wil slowly fill up with one of the nine flavours(whichever you chose). //TO DO:Fix cup bugs/make new one. Less filling up time.\\ Current project: -Deep Fryer: Put the fries in and put the deep frying basket down(works like a small elavator). AFter you wait a few seconds the fries will be deep fryed. and you click the other button so the basket comes up. You will then have to put the frys in a box. You will have to cut potatoes to get more fries. Future projects: -Car system -House system -Lots more appliances -Recipe, instructions, activate, and examine tool.
FoodTests
#11970832Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:28 PM GMT

Hey! Nice stuff :P This is a Deadlybones alt. That one day I was talking to you about your old pirate place(one of my top favourite palces on ROBLOX ever). Anyways since I can post my own tech and I'm on my food alt I will post these: Cooking appliaces: -Working stove: I tok it off of the furniture tab and scripted it with working burgers(so far). Red button turns it on and it will have a 2 second heat up while there is a small fire. Then it will be turned on. Oh yah, you can also get fat when you eat the burger :P *This is the best working stove on ROBLOX. //TO DO: Finish and make the fat system(you can get skinny or fat and excersise to get it off). Also I need to make it so you can burn food >:)\\ -Drink Machine: I built this all accept I edited meshes for the cups off of free models. I'll probably make my own cup soon using CFrame and meshes as this cup is a bit hard to grab. *This is the only working drink machine on ROBLOX that doesn't use a tool but rather you have to grab the cup, put it under the drink machine nozzle, then press the on button above it. Your cup wil slowly fill up with one of the nine flavours(whichever you chose). //TO DO:Fix cup bugs/make new one. Less filling up time.\\ Current project: -Deep Fryer: Put the fries in and put the deep frying basket down(works like a small elavator). AFter you wait a few seconds the fries will be deep fryed. and you click the other button so the basket comes up. You will then have to put the frys in a box. You will have to cut potatoes to get more fries. Future projects: -Car system -House system -Lots more appliances -Recipe, instructions, activate, and examine tool.
FoodTests
#11970897Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:29 PM GMT

Wow ROBLOX thanks for the double post back there >.>
Gusmanak
#11970988Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:30 PM GMT

Yeah.. Near, you use Cessna's Plane system for just about every plane you make. And, it's gotten you hundreds of thousands of place visits. Bravo. You have successfully stooped to my level, which I have no problem with. Thank you for posting by the way, I'm glad I have successfully attained your attention.
NearmissTFW
#11972530Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:54 PM GMT

You mean a plane script that I made? How about you learn what the heck you're talking about before say something thats false.
NearmissTFW
#11972698Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:57 PM GMT

Blooxerindisguise made the first tilting plane tool doof. Jordan got the leaked version and published it. Cessna probably did the same thing. Blooxer's tool wouldn't work like I needed it so I had to make my own.
NearmissTFW
#11973173Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:04 PM GMT

In October I started with Guggi's plane tool, added some new stuff to it, and now had a script like no other. For two months (until I released it) no one had a script that worked as good as it did. Since then I've gotten better at scripting and have been able to add more features to it, several of which you (Gusmanak) have not seen, and which I am not going to show you because it is quite obvious you will copy it like you always have tried and failed to. Oh, and my name is Nearmiss, nuub.
TheSuperDog
#11973275Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:06 PM GMT

Tons of people have tried to be as good as Nearmiss. ALL have FAILED, and will ALWAYS FAIL.
cop259
#11973601Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:10 PM GMT

Gus at RC HQ today you said hey cop do you know where near is I said no you said well I was just gonna show him my new face I said you friggin idiot what is your problem you know you arent beta den near fool.
cat666
#11973758Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:13 PM GMT

Your a noob tryng to seek out near's attention
Gusmanak
#11974863Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:28 PM GMT

Whoa whoa.. Cop, now you're Lieing about what I said? I joined that game and you were typing your hands off trying to get Banana to boot me... Which he didn't.. And Near, I'll admit, you are a good MODDER. You can take a plane and add cool functions to it, such as Motors, Altitude, ect.. But there is no way that you made YOUR OWN tilty plane tool. But what I will believe is that you got one of your Followers to make, or HACK a plane script for you. Near, we are equals. We script to a minimum, we get other people to do our major scripting, and we benefit off of it. However, I respect all players who attempt to contact me. You, don't even answer their messages.. I pay my friends back when they script something for me. Frosty, that is, before he was a Jerk, scripted all kinds of stuff for me. In return I bought him Gear, I gave him models, and I spent a lot of time with him. You, Near, have suck-up friends who bow down to you, when you in fact rarely treat them as an equal.
frostymcburn
#11974879Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:28 PM GMT

Gus, hes right. I got you Jordans tool cuz you kept complaining about how your pelican wouldnt work with anything other than BLOOXER's. I got tired of how picky you were with everything, thats why I sold your crap because I had pretty much everything you made from when we met, and I was getting tired of not being able to have them done with what you wanted before you piled even more on. Im not working for you anymore! Im taking a break, trying to join CSF, and gonna learn to script more.
Ferretguy
#11974926Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:29 PM GMT

cat666, your the only noob in this topic. It's called a rivalry, if your so Naive you can't figure that out @ Nearmiss: Now now, lets not get ahead of our selves, shall we. I belive my planes may provide some contest, script wise at least http://www.roblox.com/My/Item.aspx?ID=423460 Stall, Dive Speed, Climb Speed ect. They aren't even done yet.
Ferretguy
#11975029Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:31 PM GMT

@Frosty: Now now, lets not get riled up. At least TRY to act civilized.

of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right