of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

The6thSpideySense
#119922971Tuesday, December 10, 2013 2:18 AM GMT

Under this thread I will continue Mario's JLR story with the point of view starting with Batman's. Oh, and one more thing. As I progress through this fanfiction, whenever I bring in a new character, I'll take my time writing his/her origin.
The6thSpideySense
#119926014Tuesday, December 10, 2013 2:50 AM GMT

Chapter 1(Part 1): Batman My name is Mario D. Wayne. I am a multi-billionaire ladies man. I've been through both triumphant and dark times. I guess I should start at the beginning. It all started some time ago, perhaps a long time ago, when me and my parents were on our way to an opera. Of course I don't remember the name, for it was a long time ago. On the way there, we took a private train. My father, Thomas was his name, pointed at the gigantic Wayne Industries building. "That's where daddy works, Mario. Someday you will be the owner of that big building!" he said as he bounced me up and down in his lap. When we arrived at the opera, of course we were swarmed by the paparazzi as soon as the train doors opened. My parents' security guard threw the people with the flashing cameras to the sides. When we got inside the building, we found the auditorium and sat in our seats. I sat through it, really, really bored, and started to do childish things(picking my nose, etc.), causing my parents to quietly scold my for being rude. Before the opera, I ate a bit too much cashews at the tables, and my stomach started to hurt. I tugged on my mother's, Martha, hand. "Mommy, my tummy hurts." I complained. Mother whispered my complaint to my father, and my father said to me, "Alright buddy, we can go home. We might come again some other time." My family is rich, so buying more tickets wouldn't be a problem. As we were walking to the entrance, my father stopped us and murmured to my mother, "Paparazzi is worse than ever out there. Let's go out the back." So that's exactly what we did. My dad picked me up as we walked out the back door, which was eerily quiet. The only thing you heard was car noises some ways away. But as soon as we were all outside, a man approached us. "I want your wallets and jewelry. Now." My father set me down behind him and my mother. "Do you know exactly who I am?" Father asked. The man pulled out a handgun. "MONEY. NOW." Father's eyes widened. "Alright, alright." My father took his wallet out of his back pocket and held it out for the man to grab. "There's 6,000 dollars cash in there. Take us and leave me and my family alone." The man took the wallet, and(I shudder to this day whenever I think of this) shot him, right in the chest. My mother screamed in horror as I started crying. The man pointed the gun at my mother, and she held her hands up. "Please..." she begged. The man shot her in the neck. I cried even louder. He looked at me, and held up his gun. It was when we heard police sirens. The man looked at me and sprinted away. When I couldn't see him anymore was when the police arrived. *** "Master Wayne... Master Wayne!" Olama shook Mario out of his flashback. "Are you alright?" "Yeah... I'm fine..." Mario replied, rubbing his eyes with the palms of his hands. "Olama... I just thought of something... I need some sort of base under Wayne Manor... For my new alter ego. I just need a name..." Mario drifted away because of how he somewhat relived the most terrifying moment of his life. ------------------------------------------------ No time to write more. I'll have to finish the rest tomorrow.
Ultracrash
#119927537Tuesday, December 10, 2013 3:09 AM GMT

i'm digging it, i'm digging it real hard.
Vencorr
#119927626Tuesday, December 10, 2013 3:10 AM GMT

Not reading. Mario made it the best! Wat do?
Ultracrash
#119928009Tuesday, December 10, 2013 3:15 AM GMT

"Not reading. Mario made it the best!" That's not fair.
MarioDude0123
#119932931Tuesday, December 10, 2013 4:13 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
swiftattak7
#119942391Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:51 AM GMT

Lel, I laughed at a couple of points. Nice story.
timpookie
#119943397Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:24 AM GMT

Can't wait for me to be introduced! Only three days left before the Bannanachair goes extinct!
The6thSpideySense
#119944202Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:08 PM GMT

@Mario yeah I'm going back to explain why he chose batman
The6thSpideySense
#119970738Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:26 PM GMT

I'm not sure if I'm going to finish this chapter in this post, but here goes. Chapter 1(Part 2): Batman "A 'base?'" Olama asked quizzically. "Yes. I know exactly where, too." I replied. When I said this, it caused me to go into another flashback. *** I was about 4 years old, before my parents' deaths. I was in the backyard, in the garden. I had my toy airplane clutched in my hand, and I waved it around in the air, pretending to be an aerial ace, shooting down enemies and whatnot. I ran around for a while, and suddenly had the urge to throw the plane for the hell of it. I did, and it landed in some bushes under an oak tree. I haven't noticed the bushes ever before now. As I approached the bushes, I saw wood under them. I was curious(but then again, I was curious with everything as a young boy). I spread the bushes apart, and found my airplane. I tucked it in my pocket and examined the wood. It seemed to have been put there to board something up. I started jumping up and down on the wood, creaking every time my feet landed on it. The wood eventually gave up on me, and I fell a good 15-20 feet down a well. The force of hitting the ground below knocked me right out. When I awoke, I attempted to get up with my right arm, but I couldn't seem to move it. Once I realized that I broke my arm, I wept. After I settled down, I slowly got up to examine what was around me. A cave. The cave extended to about half a mile and was a quarter mile wide. "Hello?!" I yelled into the dark and hollow cave. I had no response, except for the flutter of wings. I didn't take notice of it until it got louder and louder. Suddenly, a swarm of bats surrounded me. I screamed and yelled, but they continued to do whatever they were doing. This experience is the origin of my greatest fear: bats. The bats eventually flew back to their rightful places in the depths of the caves, and they left me traumatized. About 10 minutes later, my mother noticed the well and found me at the bottom, dried tears across my face. She called my father, and within ten minutes more, he grabbed a rope and pulled me out. That experience would never leave my mind... *** In the present time, I approached the well, boarded up with new wood(not so new anymore, but you get the idea), with an axe. I tore the wood away from the entrance to the cave, and lowered into it using a rope. "Are you sure about this, sir?" Olama asked uncertainly. I reached the bottom of the well and replied, "Of course, Olama. If I'm going to be Batman, I'll have to face my fear. Then after that is done, I'll make my base here. Easy peasy." I turned to the entrance to the cave and yelled random things. I yelled what my favorite color is, who I am, you get it. I continued doing this until I heard the flutter of wings. "That's it..." I murmured quietly. The bats eventually swarmed me, like they did all those years ago. I cringed at first, but then remembered why I was there. I stood up still, somewhat embracing the bats. This continued for about 5 minutes. When the bats suddenly flew away, I smiled. I have finally faced my greatest fear, and overcame it. "It's over Olama." I said to my butlet above. "How do you feel?" Olama called down. "Great!" I said gleefully. "Oh, and I know what to call this place, the Batcave." End of Chapter 1. I'm thinking I might switch to Swift or Nil for the next chapter. Not sure who, though.
timpookie
#119979137Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:03 AM GMT

Nice. You have a future in writing, my friend. Only two days left before the Bannanachair goes extinct!
The6thSpideySense
#119980643Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:18 AM GMT

Thanks man
MarioDude0123
#120002218Wednesday, December 11, 2013 3:47 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
BobafrigginFeet
#120003058Wednesday, December 11, 2013 3:58 AM GMT

I am The Presence. I kill you.
timpookie
#120003694Wednesday, December 11, 2013 4:06 AM GMT

Okay, that's just cheating. Only two days left before the Bannanachair goes extinct!
Mattisawesome616
#120015526Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:11 PM GMT

Yeah, Batman has just 1 more flashback and then the story branches out to some crazy things
The6thSpideySense
#120085575Thursday, December 12, 2013 12:19 PM GMT

Chapter 2: Superman Hello. My name is Swift Kent, and I live in a small town called Happy Home. I run a farm with my parents, Jonathan and Martha. But, I'm not your average farmboy. I'm something much more. Much, much more. I have several powers. Powers a normal human being wouldn't have. In fact, I'm not even HUMAN. I'm from a planet called Krypton, a distant planet in another galaxy that is no more. I didn't know this until after I graduated high school. Here's the story: My powers didn't become latent until i was 6 years old. I was playing with a frisbee with my dad in the huge field of cows we had. We threw the round frisbee back and forth. At one point, my dad threw the frisbee into the forest behind the field. It didn't go that far in, so my dad asked me to recieve it. I started to trot over to the woods to find the frisbee, when suddenly, everything seemed to go slow motion around me. I took no notice of it. I found the frisbee and took it back to my dad. The slow motion stopped when I held out the frisbee for my dad to take. I was confused when I saw his astonished face staring at me. "Swift... How did you do that?" my dad asked. "Did what?" I replied. My dad turned the other direction and started mumbling something. All I heard was the last part, which was, "I knew something strange like this would happen when I found him..." "Did what, dad?" I asked. "Come on, son, follow me to the barn." My dad led me to the barn, and grabbed onto the rope that, well, I didn't know until then. Dad pulled the rope, revealing a new compartment below the barn. Two doors were lifted up from the floor. What was under it, was a UFO of some kind. It looked like a giant gray cylinder with a glass window to see through. "This is where me and your mother found you, son." My dad told me. "You fell from the sky in this aircraft. I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner..." "So... I'm not you're son?" I asked, heartbroken. My dad put his arm around my shoulders. "Swift, you have always been my son. That will never change." *** Throughout high school, I learned more and more powers. Some of these included heat vision, freeze breath, super speed, x-ray vision, super hearing, and others. I didn't learn to fly until my first encounter with my Kryptonian dad in the Fortress of Solitude. Here's THIS story: One day, after high school, while studying at the University of Metropolis, I had a searing pain in my head. If I moved one area it got worse and some areas it gets better. I knew something was causing it. Luckily I was in my dorm and my roommate was out making out with some girl. I super sped my way out of there and played hot and cold with my head. I eventually found myself in the Arctic. I trudged my way up a hill and found myself looking at a Fortress of some kind. This headache wanted me to find this. When I entered the structure, the headache suddenly disappeared. "I hoped you would have found your way here, Sal-El." A mysterious voice said. "Who is that?!" I yelled. My voice echoed off the walls of the Fortress, but the other voice didn't. "I am Ror-El... Your Kryptonian father." "Who is Sal-El?!" I asked. "That is your Kryptonian name, my son." "Why did you bring me here?!" "Well..." the voice, or Ror-El, paused. "I sent you here to Earth because our planet was just about to explode. This was the closest planet that contained life. I wanted to save you because you were the first natural born baby in centuries. Some people, like General Nod, the general of our country, tried to rebel, because he knew that we could save our planet." "Could you?" I asked. "Actually, yes. Our planet was in a state of civil war. We set off the bomb that would destroy our planet. The only way to contain Nod was to trap him and his followers in the Phantom Zone. The only person who might have survived besides you is your cousin, Ver-El. Ver-El was sent here to find you so she can guad you. She was supposed to contact me here if she made it here, but I never got an answer. "Aren't you alive?" I asked. "No. After I passed on my soul has rested here. But Sal-El, there is another reason why I sent you here. The yellow sun is what gives you powers. If you were to leave this solar system, you will lose the powers. The sun also gives you weaknesses, like Kryptonite. Kryptonite was harmless to us on Krypton. But the sun makes it toxic to Kryptonians here, so stay clear of it. Also, there is one power you have not yet received: flying." "FLYING?!" I said, awed. "Yes. The gravity here isn't as dense, so flying won't be a problem. I bid you farewell, Sal-El. Good luck with your adventures. Your destiny is great." The voice of my real dad faded away. "But... But tell me how to fly!" I exclaimed in frustration. He didn't answer. I exited the Fortress and kneeled on the cold, snowy ground. "Okay, you can do this Swift... Come on..." I placed my fists on the ground and closed my eyes. I didn't know how to take off, so I thought I'd just have to jump, and that's what I did. To my surprise, I took off. That was how i knew how to fly... There's not much to it. *** In present day, I recently got a job at the Daily Planet in Metropolis. I got my job there because I would know where the crime was taking place so i could help out and save the day. "Hey, Swift!" a guy behind me said. I turned around to see the new photographer named Jimmy. He usually gave me pictures to make stories out of. He handed me a photo. "I got a lucky shot of this explosion while trying to take a picture of a jet!" I examined the picture of the explosion. "Thanks, Jimmy." I said. "I appreciate it." The boy beamed and jolted away to take more pictures. I examined the photo. I looked closely, and saw what seemed to be a girl, FLYING out of the explosion. "Ver-El..." I mumbled under my breath. It was the only other explanation. I knew I needed help. I most likely needed a scientist. I pulled out the last issue of the Daily Planet Newspaper and flipped through it, in search of a scientist. I saw a particular scientist duo. They were acknowledged for their most recent discovery on atoms. Their names? Oh... Something like Barry Azn and Tim Curry.
Kisila
#120085629Thursday, December 12, 2013 12:22 PM GMT

The Sal-El thing make me laugh but, seriously, these are great. keep writing them~
MarioDude0123
#120089047Thursday, December 12, 2013 3:17 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
swiftattak7
#120089535Thursday, December 12, 2013 3:38 PM GMT

This is cool, but I would see my self as more of a Green Arrow type of guy. You know, swift with his hands, and just as swift with the ladies.
swiftattak7
#120089708Thursday, December 12, 2013 3:45 PM GMT

But this is fine.
MarioDude0123
#120090387Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:12 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
swiftattak7
#120090745Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:25 PM GMT

Not blaming anyone here, I just find it ironic that I'm always depicted as the womanizer in most stories but here as superman. But I like it anyway, so good story.
The6thSpideySense
#120102827Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:02 PM GMT

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys.
The6thSpideySense
#120122236Friday, December 13, 2013 12:22 AM GMT

And Swift you probably would fit as Superman because you're kind of the "leader" of MTVB'ers.

of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right