of     1   

tepig99
#120789093Saturday, December 21, 2013 8:32 PM GMT

So, I want to make a good game but the main problem is, I can't script, your probably saying, learn how to script, it takes time but there is 2 problems, A: I don't know how to learn to script, I know people look at other scripts and stuff but I am terrible at remembering and don't lean like that and B: I am not patient. So I was wondering how to make a good game without scripts but the problem is that pretty much every game that has got popular has scripts, can someone please help me with either a idea or a way, thank you for reading this. From Tepig99.
ArcticT
#120789270Saturday, December 21, 2013 8:34 PM GMT

I'm floating the same boat, friend. If you want to make a game using scripts, find a friend who can script. Knowing I couldn't script, I refined my building to above average. When a place gets attention, you can work your way up from there
Scottifly
#120790037Saturday, December 21, 2013 8:43 PM GMT

Building and Scripting both take time to learn. Patience my friend... I have been building for 3 years on ROBLOX, and am just now venturing into Scripting. I can look at scripts and understand them, but actually writing one out from scratch is still beyond my limits. There are a few good tutorials on the ROBLOX wiki and ROBLOX YouTube pages, try reading them. Pick a small script (like changing a brick's colour) and work your way up from that. Don't even consider trying something like a money and trade system for your game with saved information as your first script. You will just fail and lose interest. Learning is done in small steps.
Citrino
#120790836Saturday, December 21, 2013 8:52 PM GMT

All you need is a killscript. Make an obby, Paste it in a killbrick, Mess around with stuff like CanCollide in Propertys, Voila! Done.

of     1