of     1   

Thunderzayn
#120942721Monday, December 23, 2013 12:58 PM GMT

Glitches: 1. When people try to join my manual approval groups, in the join requests section they do not come up no matter how msny times they try to join! 2. If you try to remake your own garment that you have made with a mistake, the fixed one only comes up as a cross because ROBLOX thinks that it has been copied. But you were the one who copied YOURSELF! ROBLOX needs to see the name of the character first before they block it to know if the person copied [him/her]self. Reporting: 1. A lot of times, if someone is doing something REALLY bad such as inappropriate acts, if you report them, a lot of times, ROBLOX doesn't do ANYTHING about it! 2. I'm starting to think that ROBLOX allows cyber bullying because every time I report someone who cyber bullies me A LOT, again, ROBLOX doesn't do ANYTHING anout it! Lagging: 1. Too much lagging and goes really slow on most computers. Say "I vote" if you agree that ROBLOX has to become more responsible. ~Thunderzayn~ [COMMANDER OF T.H.R.U.S.T.]
Thunderzayn
#120942788Monday, December 23, 2013 1:01 PM GMT

People are leaving ROBLOX because of all the glitches and lagging.
Thunderzayn
#120942827Monday, December 23, 2013 1:02 PM GMT

Say I vote if you agree.
Thunderzayn
#120942898Monday, December 23, 2013 1:04 PM GMT

ROBLOX, please read this! I'm not being rude, I am helping to improve ROBLOX!
Thunderzayn
#120942983Monday, December 23, 2013 1:07 PM GMT

Hashtags: If you try to say something NORMAL, it jsut comes up as hashtags most of the time! ROBLOX even hashtags their own words!!
fatdoggy100
#120943089Monday, December 23, 2013 1:11 PM GMT

I have never heard anyone quitting because of glitches. How do you know Roblox doesn't do anything? The only thing they record is the chat, so if they do anything bad in-game, you have no proof, unless you take a video and send an e-mail to them, but that wouldn't be worth anything. Roblox will probably give them a reminder or warning. Clothing problem: I've never encountered that problem and I made the same shirt like 5-6 times. Group: idk i dont do groops Lagging: This isn't Roblox's problem at all. Of course games will cause lag, and a lot on old computers. hi
cooldude56345
#120945054Monday, December 23, 2013 2:01 PM GMT

I think roblox should give a warning to users who abuse the report abuse button for useless things. Like someone is killing their character. The those players would at least learn how to use the report abuse
SteelCross
#120945165Monday, December 23, 2013 2:04 PM GMT

@cool They already do.
Thunderzayn
#120961057Monday, December 23, 2013 5:40 PM GMT

ROBLOX should at least deal with the report abuse thing. They don't ban cyber bullies.
EgoRenascitur
#120962369Monday, December 23, 2013 5:53 PM GMT

"1. When people try to join my manual approval groups, in the join requests section they do not come up no matter how msny times they try to join!" I don't understand what is apparently wrong with your computer, but this works perfectly for me. I've used this function in a few groups I own(or have owned) and it always showed it pop up. I think something is just wrong with your computer/internet because you're the only person with that problem. -Renas...
Malchizedek
#120963741Monday, December 23, 2013 6:09 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Ulrakid11
#120964442Monday, December 23, 2013 6:16 PM GMT

"A lot of times, if someone is doing something REALLY bad such as inappropriate acts, if you report them, a lot of times, ROBLOX doesn't do ANYTHING about it!" Yes they do, if it was in the chat. Someone else already talked about this. "I'm starting to think that ROBLOX allows cyber bullying because every time I report someone who cyber bullies me A LOT, again, ROBLOX doesn't do ANYTHING anout it!" If they are repeatedly killing you in a game, that isn't cyberbullying. It's part of the game. If they are bullying you through chat (such as real threats or calling you very bad names) then yes, you should report them. "Too much lagging and goes really slow on most computers." Most computers are fine, actually. It's the older ones and the ones with slow internet that struggle. And sometimes servers are just very busy and too many things are happening at once, making it lag. Computers can only do so much.
Thunderzayn
#121245751Thursday, December 26, 2013 4:37 PM GMT

I'm not trying to insult ROBLOX, I am just trying to help improve it. Another glitch: If on of my friends were online a few days ago, then it still says that they are online after a few days, even though they are not. Like my back up account - it says that he is still online when I only went on him about four days ago.
Espithel
#121246480Thursday, December 26, 2013 4:48 PM GMT

There is probably a rational explanation to all of these. "1. When people try to join my manual approval groups, in the join requests section they do not come up no matter how msny times they try to join!" Do you have permission to check those join requests and approve them in those groups? Is it actually a manual aprovement group? "2. If you try to remake your own garment that you have made with a mistake, the fixed one only comes up as a cross because ROBLOX thinks that it has been copied. But you were the one who copied YOURSELF!" Roblox doesn't stop copied shirts to my knowledge. Quite a few of my flagged shirts got unflagged after a period of time, as well. Either way, be careful with assumptions. "1. A lot of times, if someone is doing something REALLY bad such as inappropriate acts, if you report them, a lot of times, ROBLOX doesn't do ANYTHING about it!" One report is enough. The report system is alredy slow, adding more just makes it slower. "2. I'm starting to think that ROBLOX allows cyber bullying because every time I report someone who cyber bullies me A LOT, again, ROBLOX doesn't do ANYTHING anout it!" Bullying is a very subjective thing. What was that person doing, what was that person saying? Also, reports take time. There's THOUSANDS of them, it's not going to happen immediately. "1. Too much lagging and goes really slow on most computers." Get a better computer. And yes, it's your computer's fault. I use windows vista. VISTA of all things, and I'm fine. "People are leaving ROBLOX because of all the glitches and lagging." Subjective. "Hashtags: If you try to say something NORMAL, it jsut comes up as hashtags most of the time! ROBLOX even hashtags their own words!!" That's part of roblox's whitelist system. Basically, under 12 accounts gained the ability to filter chat like normal people do, BUT roblox added a special filter to those people, Making everything they say outside the whitelist filter replaced with hashes (Not hashtags. This is a hash: # #ThisIsAHashTag.) Anything a 13+ person says outside the whitelist is filtered for 12- people. Why they use a whitelist and not a blacklist is beyond me, and they should probably change that.
Thunderzayn
#121250452Thursday, December 26, 2013 5:46 PM GMT

Even with 13+ accounts it happens
HollieSparkles
#121251708Thursday, December 26, 2013 6:00 PM GMT

no people are leaving because of this. The lag is your computer. They do get warnings. Why in the world are you in a stupid clan? 5 year old.
QuadFeeds
#121257208Thursday, December 26, 2013 7:05 PM GMT

This thread is over posted and useless. Nuff said

of     1