of     1   

TzHusky
#121164980Wednesday, December 25, 2013 6:23 PM GMT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ~ Introduction: I have decided to write this Autobiography because I want for fellow ROBLOXians to see how TzHusky [Me] started off as a ROBLOXian. First off, if I make mistakes, please don't tell me, I always make grammatical mistakes in all the forums I make. Also, I Might Capitalize Words In A Row Like This. I don't know why, it's just probably a force of habit. I usually spell words wrong A LOT, so this Autobiography will take longer then I probably expect it to take. So, sit back, and enjoy! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ~ Becoming A ROBLOXian: In mid-way 2010 my brother started playing ROBLOX, I used his account. After about a month or 2, I decided to make my own account. I made my account on October 31, 2010 (Yes, Halloween). I missed out on most of the classic ROBLOXian hats ( Skate Hats / R&R&R Hats). I started off in ROBLOX buying classic shirts and pants. I wasn't too popular back in the late 2010's. I usually played some popular games (Minigames / Obbys). I started off with NBC, then worked my way up to BC. As of this moment, I have Monthly BC. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ~ Bad Times: Many ROBLOXians experience bad times in their ROBLOXian Life. Mine, happened rather quickly in my start of ROBLOX. I've been Scammed / Hacked / Banned in my ROBLOXian Career. First came the scamming. It was late 2010 when I got scammed. The scammer was named E1Zombie. He sent me a party invite out of no where and said, "If you pay 500 Robux, ill give you Lifetime OBC." Since I was in my early days of ROBLOX, I didn't understand what all this "Scamming" was about. So I agreed, gave him the 500 Robux, and just like that, I got scammed out of 500 Robux. That was basically all my Robux at that time. So I would do what any ROBLOXian would do, Email ROBLOX. So I did, and that's how I got banned. ROBLOX Banned me for 5 days to exchange the Robux back from E1Zombie's account to mine. I got hacked mid-way through 2012. I was in my peak days of ROBLOX with being Rich and Famous. I had a crown called the Dark Cerulean Crown of Ozymandias and its RAP was 149,000 Robux. At the time, I also had 10,000 Robux and 190,000 Tickets. So, on an ordinary day, I was looking through ROBLOX Ads, seeing games, and all of a sudden when I click on an Ad, I see all my Tickets changed to Robux. I thought it was odd, but then, the oddest thing happened when I noticed all my Robux and Tickets were gone. Same with my Crown. I got a message, and I saw a trade, and it said, "You Completed a Trade With BooBear2121!" I clicked the trade, and I saw my 29,000 Robux and my Crown were traded for their "Captain Y. S. Boat," I was so mad. I didn't know what to do, so I couldn't do anything. I shutdown the computer, and just do nothing. After about 20 minutes, I decided to finally realize I had to do something about it. So I Emailed ROBLOX and said I wanted my Item + Robux back. So I sent in Photo Proof, and they said to me, "Don't do this again, the next time, we won't give you your items back." So, I got my Crown back and Robux. And everything was back to normal. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ~ My Skate Parks: In the early 2011's, I started to create skate parks. I had a total of 7 Skate Parks at once. They were; Awesome Skate Park, Epic Skate Park Hangout, Skate Park Training, Skate Park Museum, Skate Bowl, Skate Shack, and the Skate Park Tycoon. All of them were free models. So in the early 2012's I decided to create my own skate park with no free models. It came to be the Zero Degrees Skate Park. I always wanted my ZDSP to get the front page of any category of genre's. But sadly, it didn't. The closest I've gotten was with 29 ROBLOXians in my game at once (Mega Server). Sadly, that didn't get me enough on the front page. I enjoyed all the 29 people coming to my ZDSP, but it just wasn't enough. I run ads for my skate park about once a week. The reason I've decided to only have one skate park is because I want to focus on running ads for that one skate park. Not wasting all my tickets on all different games, I would just want one popular skate park. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ~ My Groups: Late 2011 I wanted to create a group that people could join (and somewhat get famous a little). I created the group "Shock Clan," got my own logo, and went on with it. It was a good group to start. Many people were joining. In the first two weeks of running ads, I got at least 100 to 200 ROBLOXians joining. The group would have Raids and Meetings. It was pretty active. But, as every group goes, there has to be at least one bad time in the group. That time happened late for me. About a year of having the group, I ran ads like I normally would. But, instead of getting ROBLOXians to join, over-night, I lost two Shock Clan members. I didn't want that to happen again, so I decided to quit Shock Clan and move on. Then, late in 2012, I created a new group. "The Skaters" it was called. I created it because I wanted to have a group that I can hold Skate Contest's and hold Training's. It was an active group, I once had over 1,000 Skaters in it. But, I never keep an active group. So in about 7 to 9 months later, the group wasn't that fun anymore. It got boring. I was still the owner, but the group became inactive. Then mid-way of 2013, I tried The Skaters again. Got a new logo, and a group description. After about a week, I gave up. Running a 500+ group isn't as easy as it seems. People will leave if it gets boring. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ~ Coming To The Hockey Hard Coded League: In mid-way of 2012, I became interested in NHL (On Television). So I went on ROBLOX to see if there were any games that involved any type of Hockey. I typed in 'NHL' and found "NHL Hockey By Baumz." I played it, and I thought it was the best game I've ever played in my whole ROBLOXian career. So, about 2 months of practicing, I tried out for a team. The Las Angeles Kings. It was mid-way through Season 2 of HHCL. TzRaven and I got accepted by the kings. The Kings had a not so great record when TzRaven and I came in (3-14-2). So, TzRaven and I had to step in and help somehow. We beat some minor teams like the Devils and the Rangers. But no major teams. Our closest win was against the Bruins. The Kings fell short 1-0 against the Bruins. But later in Season 3, the Bruins won the cup, so it made TzRaven and I think, "If we only lost 1-0 against BOS, what would of happened if we practiced more?" But we moved on from Season 2 as a LA King, and came Season 3, TzRaven and I were traded. We went to the Drafting Server (by Baumz), and TzRaven got drafted to Tampa Bay Lightning. I, on the other hand, didn't. We refused to be on separate teams. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ~ Hockey Hard Coded League (Coming To The Jets): In the beginning of Season 3, TzRaven and I were watching a HHCL Washington Capitals game. Mid-way throughout the game, we got an appearance from UFAIL2 and Darkmist101. TzRaven and I were confused about why they wanted to talk to us. They said they Signed us to the Winnipeg Jets for Season 3. The only reason TzRaven and I were OK with getting signed to the Jets was because we were going to be on the same team. If the Jets only got Raven, it would of been a whole different story line. So, TzRaven and I liked being on the Jets. I met my unknown best friends on that team that gave me the best time on HHCL that I could ever imagine. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ~ Hockey Hard Coded League (Winning The Cup With The Jets): After the HHCL Season was over, coming into the Post-Season. The Jets were First Seed with a record of 25-1-1. The Best record of the season for HHCL. In Round 1 of the play offs, we got to face the Tampa Bay Lightning. We beat them for the 3 games. Then, next round we faced the Washington Capitals and won 3 games to 1 out of the games (Best of 5). Then, it came to the Conference Finals. Those games were best of 7 (First to 4 games wins). It was the Winnipeg Jets vs the New Jersey Devils. The Jets were leading 3-0 games coming into the 4th game. Then, the Devils made a come back to tie the series 3-3. But the Jets won 4-3. Then, came the Stanley Cup Finals (Also best of 7 games). The First Seed of the East vs the First Seed of the West. The Jets lead coming into Game 6, 3-2 games. The game went into Overtime. The Jets scored. But, the Staff rulled a No Goal because the goalie was moving too slow. So both teams had to replay the Overtime. Jets scored with minutes into the game. The Winnipeg Jets were the Season 3, HHCL, Stanley Cup Champions. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ~ Player Goalie Hockey League: After joining HHCL, I realized there was a PGHL. PGHL Stands for Player Goalie Hockey League. Its where a normal ROBLOXian can become a goalie. I joined in Season 1 of PGHL. I was signed to the Detroit Red Wings with TzRaven, with Captain at that time, Jackheydude. We ended up 6th seed out of 8 into the Playoffs. We barely beat all the teams that we faced in each round. Then, we made it to the finals. It was the Boston Bruins (2nd Seed) vs the Red Wings (6th Seed). The Wings forced a Stanley Cup Game 7. But sadly lost 2-3 after leading 1-0 coming into the 2nd. It was a sad loss for the Wings, and especially for their goalie, TzHusky. But, we moved on into the PGHL Season 2 and were trying to get back to the finals. And hopefully winning the cup this time. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ~ Assassin Cloaks Of Ninja: Late in 2011, I decided to create some shirts and pants for ROLBOXians to wear. They were called, "Assassin Cloaks Of Ninja." They came in Red, Blue, Purple, White, Black, Orange, And Green. Early 2012, the shirts and pants weren't doing so great. Mostly my Red and Blue Assassin Cloaks were the only ones that were doing any good. And those only had about 50 sales each. Then, all of a sudden, I would be getting at least 10,000 tickets a day. I was as confused as ever. But I realized that my Red and Blue Assassin Cloaks were on the front page of Shirts and Pants. I was very excited. In the year of 2012, I got over 200,000 Robux and over 3,000,000 Tickets in Assassin Cloak Pants and Shirts. Most of the Limited's I have at the moment, are from all the Robux and Tickets I saved up to get. I once reached over 1,000,000 Tickets at once. I turned it into Robux, and bout the Classic Intern Shades. Ever since the price floor, my Assassin Cloak sales haven't been doing so good. The most tickets I gotten before were up to 15,000 Tickets a day. Now, I'm getting at most, 5,000 Tickets a day. I once had 17 pages of sales on the Purchases/Sales/Commissions page. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ~ Conclusion: Thank you for reading this Autobiography of TzHusky, I'm sorry this is very long. Its just I've got a lot of history with ROBLOX. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ~ Special Thanks To: TzRaven, SkinnyBeast20, FlameHill1, Kirbles, noal63, Xeronax, Jackheydude, Darkmist101, UFAIL2, Pieman711, NewYoloYork, AndyGa02, Kidgoku, TheWDonald, WwiiFreak11, AjHockeyFan, Ariix, Baumz, AngelBaumz, CrossbowJoe, Willingmope, Lmaodude, NovaCookiemonster, DeterminedStickMan, Alex, AwesomeRobo, Squid, Falcon, MechaWaffle, FishBobby, Werty, Alkioni, Terminator, SilentSippyCup, Mjo, and SodaCam. If I missed any of you, I'm sorry, these are just the ones that really impacted my ROBLOXian life. Thank you for reading this Autobiography, and I hope you enjoyed ROBLOX as much as I have. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

of     1