of     1   

Princedean
#121181227Wednesday, December 25, 2013 9:47 PM GMT

1. TT = Not down Unless Touched. 2. Forward Lateral Is automatic Down from where the person lateraled. 3. Dive = Down 4. Games must be atleast 3v3 4v4 5v5 5. There must at least Be a 1 ref to start a game. 6. Games cannot Start without Coaches / Co-Coaches 7. You are aloud to kick Field Goals but for Example if you @ the 20 yard line you have to back up 5 yards to the 25 to kick a FG but Players has to line up to block while the other players are aloud to block it but in order to kick the hiker must hikes it and hold X and the kicker has to back up 5 yards and run up and kick. 8. After you get a TD you are aloud to kick the extra point or you could go for 2 9. If you want to hold Tryouts PM Me Princedean so I can give you admin. 10. You are aloud to QB Kneel in order to do that, you must Hike the ball and press C. 11. No Flamming/Spamming or else you will get ejected from the game. 12. All Games have to be @ The main Field. 13. Home always kick. 14. Laterals are aloud but Must be backwards! 15. Aloud 2 Hos and 1 screen 16. OS = -+5 17. PI = -+15 18. Kick OOB = @40 19. During Kick off if the returning is to run out and come back in the endzone and gets tacked then its a safety. 20. You have to kick from the 20 yard line on safety's 21. 2 Rusher = QB Sneak 22. No DPS 23. Have Fun.! ----------------------------Chapter 1 Team Owners------------------------------- If any team owners are inactive Then I will be lookinh for new active Coaches to rreplace them. If team owners don't show up for games without telling me that you wont make it for a reason then it will be 1 strike 3 strikes and new coach. Every team must have Co-Captin pm me for co coaches. ---------------------------------Referees-------------------------------------- If any Referee's don't show up to games like are supposed to you will be fired! If any referees call unfair calls then that's 1 strike 3 strikes and your fired. all refs are suppose to be active like they suppose to be, be kind, don't get bribe and don't make unfair calls just because you hate that person! ------------------------------Drafting------------------------------------------ All coaches must show up with Tuxedo's and Draft picks if you think you wont make it then please PM me the top 10 Picks cause we will have 5 rounds. if you don't show up in tux then you wont be able to draft anyone. ---------------------------------SuperBowl-------------------------------------- Everyone are welcomed to watch the superbowl but if you start Spamming / swearing you will be kicked out of the server -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Have Fun As always, Princedean
tgross25
#121181302Wednesday, December 25, 2013 9:48 PM GMT

i love flamming
Wedlerbilz
#121181822Wednesday, December 25, 2013 9:55 PM GMT

Alright like the rules and REMEBER INACTIVE COACH= REPLACMENT OF A NEW GOOD COACH!

of     1