of     1   

Musiao
#121220138Thursday, December 26, 2013 5:49 AM GMT

First off, they should make a valentines day game. These are my ideas. Heart Pie - "Nobody loves pie more than pie loves pie!" Obtainable in the catalog for five days after 2/17/2014 for 100R$. It will not go limited. Candy ROBLOXian - "Why would you eat yourself if you like candy? You would rather eat someone else!" Should go on-sale for three days for 20R$. On the final hour, it should lower to 50 tix. It shall not go limited. Bluesteel Candy Totem - "When Totem Tommy didn't like himself, he ate himself while he was blue. But the admins re-created him into Candy Mania!" Cloak of Hearts - Gives you a special Heart Weapon In-game. They can pick one of they're choices - Cloak of Hearts, ROBLOX Chocolate Man 2014, and Love Potion! ROBLOX Card Items Heart Hat - Obtainable from a 10$ ROBLOX Game Card from Walmart Chocolate Melting Staff - Obtainable from any 25$ ROBLOX Game Card Heart Lover - Obtainable from a 40$ ROBLOX Game Card from GameStop --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Next, Egg Hunt 2014. These should be the eggs. -Egg of ROBLOX - Earned when joined the game. "It's FREE!" -Egg of Ads - Click on the Egg Hunt ad 10 times. -Egg of Love - "Everyone will love you with this on your head!" -Egg of Epic Duck - "You would find him in rather a water spout place, but he could just be flying around." - Limitation to find - Half a week -Egg of Beauty - "This hair might suit you ON TOP of your eggy head!" -Egg of Wizard-like - "Up! Up! and Down!" - Limitation to find - A week -Egg of Troll - "LOLOLOLOLO UMAD SORCUS HAZ" -Nooby Egg - Can be bought for free in the catalog, and will be NOTHING -Egg of APRIL FOOLS - Get this is you have been active on April Fools Day, will hatch to be a flopping fish -Egg of ROBLOX - "We have admin's from ALL OVER THE WORLD!" -The Last Egg (Fake) - Will be obtainable on the first day - "Is this some random joke?" -The Epicest Egg (Last) - Will only be available for the last hour of the game - "IT'S OVER 9000!!!111!!" ROBLOX Card Items Egg of the Buying Spree - Buy atleast two ROBLOX Game Cards in the same month at any place. Will go LimitedU and for over 5,000 R$. Easter Bunny - Obtainable from a 40$ ROBLOX Game Card -------------------------------------------------------------------------- ROBLOX Summer 2014. This would be good. Items obtainable in the catalog : -Sparkletime Cloth (20 R$) Description : "When a towel wasn't enough, we set glitter and sparkles!" Special effect in-game : Glitter on your character when you sit on it ROBLOX Summertime 2014 (10 Tix) Decription : "Have a fun summer under the sun with this ROBLOX Summer cap!" Beach Mates (250 R$) (This is like the Seranok Chalice.) Decription : "Hang out with a gang you don't even know! What a bad gang of strangers..." Special Effect in-game : Have three people surround you - If you move, they do not follow you, and continue to talk. Sunny Day (Head, 100 R$, LimitedU, 1000 Sales) Description : "This sure looks like a complex face! Looks like this sunny day won't be so bad with a free sun on my face! "AHHH! IT BURNS!"" ROBLOX Card Items ROBLOX Sparkletime Top Hat of Summerness 2014 - Only obtainable from a 25$ ROBLOX Card from Target. Cloth On your Face - Obtainable from any 10$ ROBLOX Card Muscle Man - Obtainable from a 40$ ROBLOX Card from Gamestop -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Musiao
#121220273Thursday, December 26, 2013 5:51 AM GMT

Tell me your feedback! July - December will come out soon!
3Dwolf11
#121220869Thursday, December 26, 2013 5:59 AM GMT

Why not? Support I guess. but really it's all up to ROBLOX on egg ideas, and users for textures sometimes.
EgoRenascitur
#121220938Thursday, December 26, 2013 6:00 AM GMT

The only two I didn't like: -Egg of ROBLOX - Earned when joined the game. "It's FREE!" -Egg of Ads - Click on the Egg Hunt ad 10 times. Egg of Roblox: I'm not sure if you mean when you create a Roblox account or if you sign in? Or if you join any game on Roblox? - If you mean when you join Roblox, then no because that would create a lot of alt accounts. Egg of Ads: Waaay to easy. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I like all of the other ideas though, good work. -Renas...
Roohihi234TheII
#121221009Thursday, December 26, 2013 6:01 AM GMT

You repeat things too much. Hard to follow.
tybrusa
#121221051Thursday, December 26, 2013 6:02 AM GMT

get rid of valentines on roblox one word ODers
Roohihi234TheII
#121221064Thursday, December 26, 2013 6:02 AM GMT

@Ego, Remember last egg hunt? People will copy the ad and trick people to come to there game.
EgoRenascitur
#121221265Thursday, December 26, 2013 6:05 AM GMT

@Roo Eh, but even if they do; People would just keep clicking every ad like it, you know? And that's another reason why the ad egg isn't a good one; People would do that.. :/ Still like the other ones though, -Renas...
maxjelly
#121222592Thursday, December 26, 2013 6:24 AM GMT

Why not?
mikkjal134
#121230806Thursday, December 26, 2013 9:32 AM GMT

I support all but the limited times of egg hunt and valentine since oders And egg hunt one reason since some people have a Limited amount of bandwidth per month to use so some if not many would miss the eggs cause their sibling would have used 90% by the 15'th I would know since it happens to me every month \|/
toxic69
#121234843Thursday, December 26, 2013 12:33 PM GMT

They don't do valentine day stuff because of ODers support. People would be raging at them about supporting ODing
Musiao
#121293980Friday, December 27, 2013 1:58 AM GMT

Okay... I appreciate your feedback, I guess.

of     1