of     1   

sharky99
#121372563Friday, December 27, 2013 10:12 PM GMT

Copying, first off, is unreliable. Half the time it works, and sometimes it doesnt work until I restart the studio or mess around with certain controls. Pasting and cutting is also the same. Another thing is that the camera doesn't stop immedietely after you let go of a key (Extra annoying). Lastly, the buttons on the toolbar do not deselect them selves and sometimes causes them to not work properly. I am a windows XP user and I want to know if any of you also encounter these problems. ~shark
laneboy1
#121380873Friday, December 27, 2013 11:46 PM GMT

I don't like it as much. It's harder to navigate, and while it came out, I was still a Extreme-Beginner at making models. I couldn't seem to find out how, and when I finally found out, 2013 came out. I can make models EASILY now, and I'm great at it, but it felt like a punch in the face when it came out when I was learning models.
sharky99
#121394360Saturday, December 28, 2013 2:14 AM GMT

It turned out the issue was that the studio I was using was a non-updated 2013 version. I reinstalled the studio and most of the annoying problems were gone. So problem solved as much as it ever will.

of     1