chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     91   

doodlepants45
#159967516Sunday, April 12, 2015 12:16 AM GMT

[ daichi is forgiven<3 ] Ashe turned her attention to both the Guardian of Trickery and the Guardian of Punishment. The beast girl tilted her head to the side in wonder, but did not bother to say anything. Her thoughts crashed inside her mind and her face portrayed curiosity.
DaichiAkane
#160133659Tuesday, April 14, 2015 2:53 AM GMT

In front of them, was a sign. Despite being so sloppily placed into the ground, the hand-writing was compact and neat; as if a total perfectionist had written it in the most beautiful font they could muster. On it, the sign read- "Don't think of coming. Weird cat brothers, ste.roid monsters, beast girls, and heartless Smart-Alec intellects aren't allowed to attend my ceremony. <3" Terrah calmly set a hand on Melicore's slightly seething shoulder. "Don't take notice of it. Kaine is just trying to egg us on."
doodlepants45
#160151351Tuesday, April 14, 2015 1:47 PM GMT

Ashe blinked, her eyes scanning the sign rather quickly. Growing up with a bookworm as her mother did, indeed, help her when she was reading novels or reading other things as well. In a flash, the beast girl realized something and she turned away from the trio. Her eyes grew wide from under her glasses, which she pushed up with a hand. Ashe had learned about Spice, Melicore, and Terrah... But not Kaine. She had forgotten all about him.
DaichiAkane
#160153259Tuesday, April 14, 2015 2:44 PM GMT

"Even so," the Guardian of Punishment leered in an icky way, "That self-absorbed brat thinks that he can win at this game of life. Kaine may have won the battle by throwing his only brother and I into that h.ell hole for eternity, but I absolute will not tolerate him attempting to win the war." Lifting his foot up, he smashed the sign underneath his dress shoe.
doodlepants45
#160191314Wednesday, April 15, 2015 1:48 AM GMT

Ashe let out a soft sigh, shaking her head in disbelief. 'I can't believe I forgot about him. I learn about the others, but not him,' she thought to herself. Running her fingers through her hair, the beast girl came to conclusion that Chip had possibly interrupted the conversation between her and Keith. Her eye started twitching like the other times.
DaichiAkane
#161541182Monday, May 04, 2015 2:29 PM GMT

(I have like, no motivation lol. You can create events too if you wanna you know.) Spice and Terrah both frowned in harmony. Melicore snapping happened rather constantly whenever Kaine was mentioned. Spice turned back to Ashe. "Yo, you okay?"
doodlepants45
#161573219Tuesday, May 05, 2015 1:09 AM GMT

[ bluh. maybe, if i think of anything. ] Ashe blinked as she was interrupted from her train of thoughts. "I forgot to ask him about him," she said rather vaguely, pushing her glasses up her face. "Only because of him, of course."
DaichiAkane
#161578382Tuesday, May 05, 2015 2:15 AM GMT

"Wh-what? Ask what about who now?"
doodlepants45
#161723501Thursday, May 07, 2015 10:37 PM GMT

Ashe found herself grinning. "Still clueless, Spicey-Dicey~?"

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     91