of     1   

IIJxmesII
#121936949Wednesday, January 01, 2014 9:02 PM GMT

Verse-1 Im the one and only.It feels like im so lonly.I got no time to go home.Mine life will be the same when I come back.I don't need a wife.I got a knife to stab myself when i am angry. Hook-Sing I got no time for nothing,I got no time for living my life.I have time to rap.I got no time for nothing,i got no time for living my life.I have time to rap. Verse-2 When the world comes to a end.Ten people will be left.One of those ten is me.Traveling around the world,is my thing,not yours,just do your chores.I will be standing outside.In the F***ing weather.Just like the neather. Hook-sing I got no time for nothing,I got no time for living my life.I have time to rap.I got no time for nothing,i got no time for living my life.I have time to rap. Verse-3 Sing I have no more time left..,i just go to rap for my life to come back..,so i can rap.I have no more time left..,i just go to rap for my life to come back..,so i can rap. Hook-Sing I got no time for nothing,I got no time for living my life.I have time to rap.I got no time for nothing,i got no time for living my life.I have time to rap. I got no time for nothing,I got no time for living my life.I have time to rap.I got no time for nothing,i got no time for living my life.I have time to rap. I just got no time...
CintDoggie
#121937051Wednesday, January 01, 2014 9:03 PM GMT

Grammar is your friend
Swordism
#121937491Wednesday, January 01, 2014 9:08 PM GMT

even if this was actually a freestyle its still terrible
Icyclez
#121938752Wednesday, January 01, 2014 9:23 PM GMT

I don't know what to say about this... Lyrics are okay, yet they're repetitive. "I don't need a wife, I got a knife to stab when I'm angry" <<< this line ruined it It doesn't even have the right flow to go with it, It doesn't even go together well. So no offense, But really this wasn't impressive. 1/10.

of     1