of     1   

SurfingSandwich
#122145235Friday, January 03, 2014 7:45 PM GMT

I know that there's alot of boss hats on Roblox. Alot of people can agree with me on this. But.. Maybe some people want something more of their likes.. If you get what I mean. So, here's my idea. Roblox should make an account, and let people leave hat suggestions in the inbox, then reply with how much robux this request would cost (They might want to make it so people can reply once a day, or some other limit..). People can only make their hats into models. If you keep reading, you might know where i'm quite going with this. All Roblox needs to do is accept outside links for example images. Example: Message topic: Hat request/idea Message: -Hat type (Snapback, beanie, horns, etc.) -Texture (Adidas Logo, gravel texture, stripes, shiny gold etc.) -Price idea -Size of hat *But the hat has to be appropriate/makeable* I don't know if there's a system like this already on Roblox, but this should be given a try, no? Support or no support? -Just a little forum because I was bored
Keyumi
#122145586Friday, January 03, 2014 7:48 PM GMT

Some hats can be considered on a regular basis. Providing the mesh and texture for the hat might be more quicker to look over and rundown the conditions. Afraid that it might flood inboxs, I somewhat support.
SurfingSandwich
#122145644Friday, January 03, 2014 7:49 PM GMT

Just a little Thread because I was bored*
SurfingSandwich
#122145874Friday, January 03, 2014 7:51 PM GMT

And yes, you're totally right, providing the mesh and the texture would be easier.

of     1