of     1   

indianajones198
#12252158Monday, August 03, 2009 7:00 PM GMT

have u ever wanted to know the lyrics to your favorite song? or Share them with other people? now is your chance (can't be inapropriate because its against the rules)
indianajones198
#12252216Monday, August 03, 2009 7:00 PM GMT

The Lyrics For D-7 By Nirvana: [x2] Straight as an arrow Defect defect Not straight, not so straight Reject reject Towards anti-social Solo solo Standing on the stairs Cold, cold morning Ghostly image of fear Mayday mayday Gonna leave this region They'll take me with them Dimension seven Straight as an arrow Defect defect Not straight, not so straight Reject reject Towards anti-social Solo solo ([Alt:] So dumb, so dumb) Dimension seven [x7] its a great song listen to it.
JAXONC
#12252704Monday, August 03, 2009 7:09 PM GMT

"Bulls on Parade" -by Rage against the Machine 'Come wit it now! --- Come wit it now! This microphone explodes, shattering the molds. Either drop the hits like De 'la 'O or get the **** off the comode, with the sure shot- sure to make the bodies drop. Drop'n' don't copy yo- you call this a co opt? Terror Reigns- drenchin, quenching the thirst of the Power dons. They rockin' sure of the face of Mother Earth gettin bigger, the triggers gonna empty your purse! And we 'Rally round the family! With a pocket full of shells... 'Rally round the family! With a pocket full of shells... Weapons, not food, not homes not shoes, not need - just feed the War canibal animal I- Walk the corner to the rubble that used to be a library- line up to the mind Cemetary now! What we don't know keeps the contrack alive and movin. They don't gotta burn the books they just remove 'em, and 'yalls Ware House filling quick as it sells! 'Rally round the Family, Pocket Full of Shells! 'Rally round the Family! With a Pocket Full of Shells *continues on'
JAXONC
#12252761Monday, August 03, 2009 7:09 PM GMT

Ahh! I just realized I left out a small part in the first chorus. Sorry!
r1e1a1
#12256656Monday, August 03, 2009 8:12 PM GMT

ok ths is confusing

of     1