of     1   

SpaceNightrider
#122625979Wednesday, January 08, 2014 7:12 PM GMT

Yes, I know you can change your username. But here's what I'm thinking: When bob1234 wants to change his username, he has to pay 1k Robux, so he does. He changes his username to xXxBobxXx. A few weeks later, he wants to change his username back to bob1234, but has to pay 1k Robux again, and (assuming he lost his BC and there are no places to get Roblox cards around him) this time he can't get his username changed back. What I'm thinking is it could be free or at least 100 Robux to change your username back to a previous name. If you support, just say support below.
fatdoggy100
#122626053Wednesday, January 08, 2014 7:13 PM GMT

but he can still buy 1k from the 'Builder's Club' section. but support hi
DataStore
#122626347Wednesday, January 08, 2014 7:19 PM GMT

The main argument against this is that you should be more mindful when taking the decision to change your username; is it worth 1kR$? Another argument that could be had, against this, is that it could lead to people continually changing their names, which could get confusing. My counter-argument for the former argument is that when you change your username, your previous username is locked from use - forever (currently). If you allowed users to change between what they own, it wouldn't really cause much of an issue in my opinion, other than it could potentially get confusing. My counter-argument for the latter argument is that there could be a cooldown period (say 1 week, for example). ---- Support. Sorry for the long windiness of the above, but I thought it was needed considering someone would say I was being vague or bring up the issues with username space, confusion, etc.
lAmRegan
#122626688Wednesday, January 08, 2014 7:27 PM GMT

eh support

of     1