Thegravemind321
#155618216Monday, February 09, 2015 3:22 AM GMT

The restaurant was a bit messy, the couple had to step over a knocked out Barbarian, and everywhere Stella looked was a beefy Barbarian that would break him like a twig if he looked at him wrong. Yep totally romantic.
snakehunt
#155619385Monday, February 09, 2015 3:40 AM GMT

Stella gulped as they found a table to seat at. Stella quickly got into the seat....
Thegravemind321
#155619883Monday, February 09, 2015 3:49 AM GMT

Barbara sat in the other and they ordered their food and drinks. As they were waiting Barbara tried to find something to talk about."So..um..Stella. What do you..like about..Barbara? "
snakehunt
#155620307Monday, February 09, 2015 3:56 AM GMT

"Um... Well... We before we were running around and exploring islands... I was always jealous of you always going on adventures... And I always wanted to go on some with you... You... Um.. Were a shadow... And you weren't a freak of a human..." Stella said. "You inspired others."
Thegravemind321
#155622178Monday, February 09, 2015 4:26 AM GMT

Barbara blushed a bit."T-thank you Stella! Um..Barbara likes how cute you look...you're way smarter than Barbara...Barbara can barely write. You're determined even when you're scared. You understand politics better than Barbara. That's important for a future ruler. Theres so much more Barbara can list.."
snakehunt
#155622685Monday, February 09, 2015 4:36 AM GMT

Ulymn now took advantage of this situation by talking to Stella through minds. "Alright Stella.... Now we train for your actual powers... Look into Barbara's eyes..." Stella smiled. "Thank you Barbara.... Um... Hm..." Stella was thinking of what else to say, but instead stared into Barbara's eyes. Barbara began to start seeing things. She saw Stella and her running through a field and laughing, Barbara throwing a ball through a target ad dunking someone, giving Stella a giant teddy bear. Various images of nice peaceful things. Then Barbara saw some naughty fantasies, which made her blush... The food arrived which made Barbara look away, and everything was gone.
Thegravemind321
#155623649Monday, February 09, 2015 4:54 AM GMT

Barbara felt weirded out."Uh..Stella..did you..see anything strange?"For once she wasn't eating her food like a maniac since she was so weirded out.
snakehunt
#155623846Monday, February 09, 2015 4:58 AM GMT

"Um... No... What did you see?" Stella asked. Ulymn felt inclined to tell Stella, but decided not to.
Thegravemind321
#155623990Monday, February 09, 2015 5:00 AM GMT

"Oh nothing. Just curious..."Barbara said and began to slowly eat her food. She became a bit more aware of her manners and tried, really tried to eat civilized like Stella was.
snakehunt
#155624448Monday, February 09, 2015 5:09 AM GMT

Stella hadn't eaten in... He couldn't even remember... He wish he could just gulp down the food like Barbara does... But he kept his manners, holding back the urge to eat. Ulymn told him to stare at Barbara again. Barbara saw more happy images, and something that seemed like it came from a 80's music video. Stella and Barbara jumping into a living sketch, walking and talking happily, they were also flying around stars in space. Of course, there were more fantasies.... But soon, Ulymn told Stella what he was doing, and Stella spat out his drink!
Thegravemind321
#155624624Monday, February 09, 2015 5:12 AM GMT

Barbara was a bit surprised om what happened."What's wrong? Is the food bad? Is Barbara still eating like a..animal. Barbara is so sorry! It's hard being..um..civilized was the word right?"
snakehunt
#155625117Monday, February 09, 2015 5:22 AM GMT

"Oh nono, Barbara! You are fine! I just... Didn't drink right" Stella said, knowing that probably didn't make any sense... "Um... Barbara... Do barbarian princesses court?" Stella asked
Thegravemind321
#155650952Monday, February 09, 2015 8:23 PM GMT

"Hm?"Barbara asked a bit confused at his question. She then realized what he meant and blushed some more."Um..y-yeah Barbara thinks so.."
snakehunt
#155657648Monday, February 09, 2015 10:13 PM GMT

"Why haven't I seen anyone around with you, Barbara?" Stella asked.
bob8644
#155663305Monday, February 09, 2015 11:22 PM GMT

Name: Roger Smith Age: 25 Gender: Male Height: 5'10" Location: Paradigm City Appearance: Roger Smith has slicked back hair, like Phoenix Wright. He wears mostly black, with a tuxedo and black gloves. Bio: Roger's life was " nothing but boring " and that he was adopted by an affluent foster family. He once saw a vision of a motherly figure who turned out to be Dorothy, his android assistant. It is unknown who his actual family is. He sometimes gets traumatic flash backs of his mother. Roger eventually joined the Military Police. It was during this time that he developed a rapport with an officer named Dastun. He soon rose to the rank of lieutenant. After some "arbitrary" reason he decided to resign from the Military Police. It is implied in the series that he resigned since he believed the Paradigm Corporation was not concerned with public's safety. Roger later discovered a " run-down bank " and decided to make it his home. While inside he found a butler named Norman who had been waiting for his master to arrive. Roger immediately denied being a "master" but after a while conceded. It was around this time that he was told of Big O by Norman. How he decided to become a negotiator is never revealed. He negotiates for anyone under the expectation that he expects the parties to behave professionally. He displays a distrust for the Paradigm Corporation. He only takes a negotiation for them if it is necessary. Inventory*: Roger sometimes uses a gun, but his most important weapon is the Big O, a megadeus that Roger himself controls. Megadeuses are large robots that were found in an event long ago. The Big O is about 30 meters tall. It contains pistons on its arms that, when released, can be added to punches and other attacks for intense damage. It can also use missiles, machine guns, hooks, and the Chromebuster, a large laser beam that shoots out of the Big O's eyes. Other: Dream Quote: " Big O, It's show time! " Strength: 5 Powers: 7 Intelligence: 9 Resolve: 9 Skill: 8
bob8644
#155663396Monday, February 09, 2015 11:23 PM GMT

( K, edited the CS a bit
Metamerism
#155710404Tuesday, February 10, 2015 8:47 PM GMT

The dargon slave hit the Rose Serpent, forming a large grey, ashen blotch where it hit. The serpent hissed as the haze cleared. "Esil...forgive me..." The rest her body turned to ashes, forming a brief statue of the once beautiful serpent before fading into nothingness. All that was left behind was a single lock of black hair and a few, much smaller, rose petals. 'course, that wasn't the major problem as the Slayers + Safrin + Kumatora began to feel weak as the venom activated. "Of course they're working for free! Virtue is its own reward!"
Thegravemind321
#155740101Wednesday, February 11, 2015 3:26 AM GMT

"Uh..well..it's complicated."Barbara said. "Oh..this isn't going to be pleasant.."Lina said falling on her knees. Amelia and Kumatora tried a status cure spell! "I like the way you're thinking. We should make them sign a contract."Thief said.
snakehunt
#155742605Wednesday, February 11, 2015 4:08 AM GMT

"Because she hangs around with non-barbarians like you...." A familiar voice said. It was Derek, who walked up to their table, a half broken bottle was stabbed into his shoulder, as he had just got out of a fight he had won. Stella rolled his eyes.
Thegravemind321
#155743764Wednesday, February 11, 2015 4:35 AM GMT

Barbara resisted the urge to facepalm. Well this will make this date go smoother.. "Hi Derek. How are things?"
snakehunt
#155744095Wednesday, February 11, 2015 4:42 AM GMT

"Once again showing the dominance of Barbarian culture...." Derek replied happily. "But may I ask, what are you two doing here in a rough bar like this?" Stella could only watch the two as they spoke their native language...
Thegravemind321
#155744236Wednesday, February 11, 2015 4:46 AM GMT

"Well..Me and Stella are in the middle of date here. I don't really know what a 'fancy' restaurant is so I brought Stella here. It's my favorite place so it should be good enough!"Barbara said in her native language.
snakehunt
#155745048Wednesday, February 11, 2015 5:07 AM GMT

"Your lucky no one here had too much to drink, princess. It's not safe for women, not even a barbarian woman such as yourself to be here." Derek responded. Stella eyes around the room, and spotted another barbarian woman, they exchanged looks, the woman shook her head and shivered, looking at Stella, then to Derek. She looked at her drink and dumped it.
Thegravemind321
#155746021Wednesday, February 11, 2015 5:33 AM GMT

"Derek you know I can handle myself just fine! A drunk barbarian can't possibly be a threat to me."Barbara gloated a bit." They haven't been able to put their hands on me when I was growing up here and it sure has hell won't change now!"
snakehunt
#155746203Wednesday, February 11, 2015 5:39 AM GMT

Derek was about to reply when the door suddenly flew off of its hinges! "WHICH ONE OF YOU WEAKLINGS IS THE LOVE ARMOR?!" A horribly loud voice screamed. A barbarian ran forward, but a single punch had him flying through the wall! The brute who punched him was a beast of a man... He wore bulky blood red armor with a belt that depicted a warthog head. His helmet had tusks on the sides of it, and a nose ring where the nose should be. "Who the hell did you bring in now?!" Derek said.