Thegravemind321
#155746456Wednesday, February 11, 2015 5:47 AM GMT

*OH COME ON!*Barbara gritted her teeth and growled as a lot of barbarian insults flew through her head."He's definitely not with us!"Barbara said taking out her axe! "He's going to pay for interrupting our date!"
snakehunt
#155746921Wednesday, February 11, 2015 6:02 AM GMT

The man suddenly charged and headbutted a random Barbarian, sending him into a couple of others! Derek got out his ax as well!
Metamerism
#155753790Wednesday, February 11, 2015 12:26 PM GMT

"Contracts? Sheesh, Thief! Doncha know that contracts are inherently negative?" She thought... "But an oath or sanctification...yes, that could work nicely!" The healing spells were unsuccessful. Darkness began to edge everyone's eyes as they felt weaker and weaker. It oddly was not painful, just a feeling of numbness, like being caressed by a dream...
Thegravemind321
#155755868Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:59 PM GMT

Every one collapsed, unconsious by the poison! "Okay then a oath. A oath that I will approve of myself."Thief said thinking if a plan to get rich more! Barbara charged at the big man!"Over here you-"She shouted something really rude in her native language. She jumped over him and brought her axe down hard on his head! Landing behind him, she swung her axe at the back of his neck!
Metamerism
#155767455Wednesday, February 11, 2015 8:24 PM GMT

When Lina woke up next, she was nearly choking from ash clogging her mouth. As she opened her eyes, the garden was wilting and shriveling into dust. The only thing still flawless was the statue of Esil, which still seemed to welcome them. Thief thought for a moment that he and Svet were a lot alike...Jut different motives.
snakehunt
#155773267Wednesday, February 11, 2015 10:03 PM GMT

Barbara was suddenly clotheslined as the man turned around quickly. His reaction time was superb! He lifted Barbara up and smashed her head through a table! "HEY!" Stella stood up, but a bunch of Barbarians ran by him and jumped onto the man, who let go of Barbara! The man was still standing as more Barbarians tried to pull him to the floor, but he pushed them all off, knocking them flat out cold in one punch as they neared him!
Thegravemind321
#155778515Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:32 PM GMT

Lina spit out the dust and grabbed the ingot."Got it! Is everyone alright? "Lina asked turning around to check on them. the 8 bit heroes set up the booth for hiring some heroes! Meanwhile a nearby teleport rune was starting to activate. "Igniculus! A rune of some sorts is up ahead!"Princess Aurora said as they were still in the Glade of Dreams underwater area Barbara caged and sputtered but got back up."Damn..that hurt.."Seeing her barbarians getting knocked away like flies, she needed face this foe with brains."Stella! Fly in the air, far in the air and blast him! He won't be able to get you from up in the air! Just wail om him with all you got!"Barbara said."We'll distract him!"
snakehunt
#155779489Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:47 PM GMT

Stella blasted the roof away and started to fly upwards. The man half kneeled, and sprang forward, ramming his whole body into Stella, grabbing him midair, and flinging him towards, and started to fly downwards towards him!
creepersss98
#155780255Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:58 PM GMT

Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
Thegravemind321
#155781976Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:23 AM GMT

Barbara used the extendable chain in her axe to grab Stella and pull him away from where the man was going to squash him!"Are you okay Stella?"
harrdy2
#155783400Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:43 AM GMT

*Stella says no, and then does scuicide*
snakehunt
#155785375Thursday, February 12, 2015 1:12 AM GMT

The man landed, destroying the ground beneath him. He grabbed a chunk of the ground and threw it at Barbara. He wasn't going to let her have a break.
Thegravemind321
#155786456Thursday, February 12, 2015 1:26 AM GMT

"CRAP!"Grabbing Stella she moved him and herself out of the way just in time!"Fly fly fly now!"Her winged cap taking her and Stella to the air. This time she was ready if he was going to do a charge again.
Metamerism
#155790829Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:32 AM GMT

Lina did a quick head count and discovered that everyone was alright! Albeit, sore and weak, but alright...except Gourry was missing! Dem raised a theoretical eyebrow at the rune.
snakehunt
#155790980Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:34 AM GMT

"Ow... I felt like I got... Smashed by a metal boulder..." Stella mumbled. The man knew he couldn't jump the height Barbara was at. He only breathed out forcefully, and walked off... After beating the other barbarians to a pulp... "Barbara... I think we picked the wrong place... And that guy.. He was the Rage Armor.... He really is worse than Ygma..." Stella sighed. "Our date is ruined..."
Thegravemind321
#155792357Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:54 AM GMT

"Barbara is sorry.."Barbara said trying not to cry."It was Barbara's idea to come here..and Barbara should have thought that the enemy would attack no matter what. And now Barbara's people were hurt too. Dammit! Barbara is such a idiot!"Barbara yelled angrily. "Crap! Where's Gourry?!"Lina said looking around. "I dunno..We all blacked out at the same time. No way he could be anywhere else right?"Kumatora said. "Maybe he woke up sooner and went to get help?"Amelia said. "We just have to look around. He can't be that far and the nearest town isn't far either."Zelgadiss said. Princess Aurora and Igniculus approach it with caution.
snakehunt
#155792694Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:58 AM GMT

"No... Your not..." Stella said. "I am for letting the monster beat you and your people... And I stared and watched... Like always... But, he was just after me, and so the barbarians are fine... We can have our date in Flowerdale instead..." Stella replied. The two heard the man screaming and yelling in frustration as they flew away...
Thegravemind321
#155793393Thursday, February 12, 2015 3:10 AM GMT

"Tsk...Barbara is so looking forward to beating that jerk senseless!"She said as they arrived in Flowerdale. "Alright Barbara I got a guidebook to help you on your date - Did I miss something?"Pascal looked around the destroyed bar."Aw man!"
snakehunt
#155793720Thursday, February 12, 2015 3:15 AM GMT

Stella held Barbara's shoulder and helped himself up on his feet. "Barbara... If it will make up the date.... We can go to the castle... I.. Didn't want you to get nervous so I didn't suggest going there..." Stella said. Derek lifted his head up from a broken barrel. "You, woman, did you see where that red brute run off to?!" Unfortunately, Pascal didn't understand Barbarian... Derek sighed and tried to speak english. "You see blood color man?"
Thegravemind321
#155794530Thursday, February 12, 2015 3:27 AM GMT

"Blood colored man? Nope sorry. I didn't see him. Why? What happened? And where's those two lil lovebirds? "Pascal asked. "It's okay. We can go the castle. Barbara doesn't mind."She tried to smile and cheer him up. Dammit this is their date so they should be happy!
Metamerism
#155794763Thursday, February 12, 2015 3:30 AM GMT

Safrin nodded. "No way he could've gone that far. We should be able to find him quickl-" She paused, listening to something the others couldn't hear. "What do you mean someone took him!?" Meanwhile, with Gourry... Gourry felt a cold splash of water hit his face. "Wake up." The voice commanding him was somber.
snakehunt
#155794836Thursday, February 12, 2015 3:30 AM GMT

"Home." Derek replied. Stella smiled back as they walked up to the castle. The guards nodded and opened the door. The Queen was not on her throne, probably somewhere else. Stella led Barbara to the Royal dining room, which was a wonderful table with gold utensils and plates, circled with diamonds. The glasses were sparkly, and looked like diamond... The chairs were probably made of some sort of rare wood...
Thegravemind321
#155795423Thursday, February 12, 2015 3:38 AM GMT

"GAH! Brrrr that's cold!"Gourry sprang up shivering."Hey where am I? Where's Lina and the others..and..who are you? "Gourry asked. "Wait...WHAT?!"Lina yelled. "Home? That means..the castle! Agh that's such a long way from here!"Pascal said already thinking how hard she has to run to get there."But I can't let my friend down! I have the guide book to love in my hands and I'll die trying to get it in her hands!"Pascal ran off in a hurry! "W-whoa! It's so..shiny!"Barbara said in awe.
snakehunt
#155795580Thursday, February 12, 2015 3:40 AM GMT

Stella pulled up a seat for Barbara, and got into a seat himself. A waiter pulled out his flip notes. "And what will you be having today, Princess Stella and Princess Barbara?"
Metamerism
#155795982Thursday, February 12, 2015 3:46 AM GMT

"The others? Probably dead. They were too far gone by the time I got to you. You seemed well enough to survive, so I helped save you." The man stood. He was tall, and extremely gaunt. He wore a navy blue cloak around his shoulders and hardened black leather armor. He had a singular silver gauntlet on his left hand, as well as a long thin blade in a scabbard. His skin was very pale. His chin was rather thin as well, with a long thin nose and a scraggly bit of hair to form an outline of a beard. His eyes would be worn and icy blue, framed by medium length black hair. He wore a wizard's hat the same color as his cloak. "As for who I am, the name's Mercurius." He'd motion for Gourry to sit back down. "Stay rested; I haven't fully applied the antivenom yet." Safrin paused for a few moments. "Alright, alright, I'll explain." She turned to her compatriots. "The mage said that while we are out, some kind of wizard or something came and rooted through our stuff. He then noticed Gourry and carried him away."