of     1   

roversfan
#123465704Sunday, January 19, 2014 2:38 AM GMT

SUPERHEROES- Today is a normal day. You woke up, had your breakfast, went and did whatever you felt like but you hear your earpiece ringing. Something happened. You hear Samantha Hurl/ Recoil telling you "Hello, superheroes. We need your help in the New Dimension. You probably haven't heard of it so I'll explain it. The New Dimension, AKA Arztoka is like, another world. The thing I'm calling you for is there is loads of superheroes dying there, The Joker has sent all of the supervillains over causing menace to Arztoka. We need you to help stop this war and remove all of these supervillains before it's too late. Hurry! I've sent a teleporter to your house. I'll be waiting." SUPERVILLAINS- You can't go outside your house without a superhero seeing you. When will you ever get to atleast walk to your garden? Tzzzz. Your hologram appears with The Joker on it. He says "Why, hello. I've finally made it into The Batty Cave, I found a portal of some type there and went through it. It took me to a new world of some sort, the signs are telling me Arztoka. The superheroes are growing over in your world, but here, there are none! Ha, ha, ha! I need you to go over to the Bat Cave and come to the portal. Don't disappoint me." Tzzzz. CS Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Supervillain/superhero name: Skill: Weakness: Bio: Superhero or Supervillain Be a Superhero/Supervillain that already exists, just make one line saying Superhero: i.e The Flash or Supervillain: i.e Doomsday. Rules & notes You can die, but you can always make a new CS Admins will tell you if you hit or block or die in a fight by rolling a dice. Don't über your character(s) too much, remember, you're not a god (unless your Wonder Woman, but she still isn't invincible) Max 2 characters alive per user. You don't have to do bio if you don't want to, that's fine. You need as much weaknesses as you have skills. Will be hosted on piratepad.net/superherorp but post your CS on the thread.
roversfan
#123465914Sunday, January 19, 2014 2:41 AM GMT

My CS: Name: Samantha Hurl Age: 22 Gender: Female Appearance: Samantha has yellow hair, lightly tanned skin and she has a red chestplate and pants with a white R in the middle. She often has her rifle swung over her back, a knife attached to it and blue shoes. Superhero Name: Recoil Skill: Guns and Knives Weakness: Hand to Hand combat and Speed Bio: When Samantha was 19 the city was in chaos. She knew she had to help stop it. She bought a rifle that she even uses to this day and a combat knife and she stopped most of the chaos with some help. She realised she loved bringing order to the city so she joined the superheroes, naming herself Recoil. Superhero or Supervillain: Superhero. CS Name: Suzanne Hurl Age: 21 Gender: Female Appearance: Suzanne has brown hair with very light skin. Her whole body is covered in black silk clothing, except her head, with a white target in the middle. Supervillain/superhero name: The Assassin Skill: She is fast and very handy with her sword Weakness: Suzanne is more vulnerable and when under pressure, useless. Bio: Suzanne hated her sister, Samantha, ever since she was 10. Samantha always beat her with everything so when she saw Samantha was a superhero, she knew exactly what to do. Superhero or Supervillain: Supervillain.
roversfan
#123531980Sunday, January 19, 2014 8:45 PM GMT

^.^
roversfan
#125064392Friday, February 07, 2014 5:49 AM GMT

Bump
alannalypinky
#125064978Friday, February 07, 2014 6:03 AM GMT

CS Name: Alanna A. Allison Age: 16 Gender:Female Appearance: Alanna has light blond hair, kept back in various hairstyles. If she does let her hair down, she has long bangs covering her face, and her hair goes about halfway down her back. Other than hair, Alanna has light blue eyes, which can be seen as 'grey'. She has a narrow face, a tiny nose, and a mouth that always seems to be smiling. Alanna usually wears clothing that can she can move around in easily, but still looks good. Super-villain/Superhero name: Magicia Skill: Agile, good memory, quick thinker Weakness: Very competitive, hates boys, trusts girls too easily Bio: Alanna grew up a golden child. She always knew what she was going to do: go to Oxford and be a doctor. However, when her best friend took a gun and threatened their class, Alanna was the first to jump up and save the day. Revered as a hero, Alanna knew she had to leave her hometown. Because of this, she took on the name Magicia and ran away from home. Ever since, she's been working on gadgets that harness kinetic energy and create....the illusion of magic. Superhero or Super-villain: Superhero! (DO I need a villain? Because I can make one, if necessary.)
roversfan
#125069562Friday, February 07, 2014 9:47 AM GMT

(No das fine, accepted)
roversfan
#125069774Friday, February 07, 2014 10:09 AM GMT

(No das fine, accepted)
roversfan
#125069822Friday, February 07, 2014 10:14 AM GMT

We're starting once one more person joins
roversfan
#125149456Saturday, February 08, 2014 9:15 AM GMT

I remember the name 'Alanna A. Allison' from game resort whatevz
alannalypinky
#125157848Saturday, February 08, 2014 1:54 PM GMT

Yeah....I always ue the same name. Otherwise, I begin calling my character Alanna anyways. Either I change her entire personality and name, like I've done for Alanna's generic siblings, or I keep the name.
bigjoe1776
#125158271Saturday, February 08, 2014 2:03 PM GMT

hmmmmmmmm i might join
roversfan
#126387885Friday, February 21, 2014 11:29 PM GMT

... Meh 1 more pursonz needed toz staart
Craxian
#126388109Friday, February 21, 2014 11:31 PM GMT

Arztoka... I've heard that before. Isn't that in Papers, Please?
ninjafire7494
#126391380Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:02 AM GMT

WAY too corny its like those stupid super hero tv shows "super villians" "super hero" its stupid
roversfan
#128735668Sunday, March 23, 2014 1:46 AM GMT

Too corny for a man who does not use grammar? I've never heard of Papers, Please either.
gwebster2
#128737299Sunday, March 23, 2014 2:02 AM GMT

Glory to Arstotzka.
byrondude16
#128741588Sunday, March 23, 2014 2:46 AM GMT

Glory to the New Arstotzka. Hail EZIC.

of     1