of     1   

Extuls
#123476596Sunday, January 19, 2014 4:33 AM GMT

I had a simple idea for games. Game trailers are easy to use and simple to understand, and enable to new world for those who make complex games, or have a lot to show off. I'd like to keep this short though, for S&I's less attentive readers. For any game (or in the case of a universe, the starting game), the developer may upload a trailer, but at a cost. I'll leave the cost up to my responders to decide, so don't forget to mention that at the end. On a game's page, when the developer has uploaded a game trailer for their game, somewhere reasonable, you will see a button to view the game's trailer. A trailer may be up to five minutes long, since, after all, it's a trailer, right? I say five minutes because I think it's reasonable. Once again, I'll leave this up for debate. Trailers would be YouTube videos, like the video thumbnails. Only, when you view a trailer, it's volume is not muted automatically like video thumbnails, and appears bigger. Do you like this idea? Don't forget to give your input. What do you think is a reasonable price to upload one of these to your game? Do you think five minutes is fair, or do you think the time limit should be higher/lower? And don't forget - Give your reasoning! Last but not least, give your feedback on the idea. Thank you for reading. I hope to hear a response!
Extuls
#123483673Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:17 AM GMT

Bump.
Danieltck
#123484006Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:22 AM GMT

Support!
3Dwolf11
#123484264Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:25 AM GMT

So this is about having a 20 second - 5 minute video... Your from 09. You're Active What's wrong with the thumbnail type of trailer? You know, video trailer. Upload Thumbnails for price, and video for more. I'm not seeing a point in this. -Wolvien
Extuls
#123484426Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:28 AM GMT

Video thumbnails are short, and don't stand out as much. They leave time to show minimal details. Trailers are longer, stand out more, and allow for better details and explanation of the game.
3Dwolf11
#123484575Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:30 AM GMT

I don't think anyone would care to watch a few minute video over a game they can get bored of and understand in under a minute. Somewhat pointless. How about, extending the time limit of videos of Thumbnail trailers.
Pixent
#214608854Monday, April 17, 2017 4:56 PM GMT

They've made this a feature. Nice job dude. - pixent

of     1