of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

CMPunk
#12388125Thursday, August 06, 2009 2:29 AM GMT

I was playing COD: WaW the other day. And I found cold, hard, evidence that Zombies may happen. Hypothesis: A meteor struck in China, (True story, Forgot which meteor) The meteor contained a liquid that scientists named 155. They tested the liquid, and it was proven it was a 1/6th chance that 155 brings life back to lifeless bodies. Scary.
iplay
#12391180Thursday, August 06, 2009 3:37 AM GMT

Call of Duty? That's the game...
SonicDude02
#12391615Thursday, August 06, 2009 3:48 AM GMT

That's really scary.
Paladinian
#12395474Thursday, August 06, 2009 5:51 AM GMT

I doubt that...
tovtov
#12397862Thursday, August 06, 2009 8:35 AM GMT

CMPunk why would you want to do thet?
Dragomir
#12398870Thursday, August 06, 2009 10:20 AM GMT

I see.A liquid... I will give a brief info on space.It's MINUS 274 degrees (roughly the temperture, not the exact one).No liquid may stay in water form there.Only in Ice form.And how can this revive humans?Even if it regenarates the blood cells, the brain cells are long dead.Nothing will work and the body will die again.And I don't believe in this.COD is just a game, and even if an meteorite fell, it probably was harmless and also - probably destroyed from the crash.
tovtov
#12400403Thursday, August 06, 2009 12:03 PM GMT

dragomir when a object is moveing in in 40kms it dont freez easly
Dragomir
#12400644Thursday, August 06, 2009 12:17 PM GMT

Tovtov, thats true, but it happens ONLY when it hits something.In our planet they heat up because the go through the AIR.In space there is NOTHING.No air, no nothing.So they can't heat up.There isn't anything to warm them.They just drift slowly...
CMPunk
#12400847Thursday, August 06, 2009 12:27 PM GMT

I just got the full story from my brother. THE TRUE STORY - WARNING: HUGE POST It all started with the 3rd map back, Shi no Numa. If you walk around the map, you'll notice small, but unusual clues. The clues consist of: If you walk on the first floor, the place where you spawn, you'll come across a box that has 115 written on it. There are 3 radios in the room where you spawn. It wont tell you to turn them on, but if you walk up to them and press X (Or square, if your on PS3) you will turn it on. Turn them all on to get a messege sounding like this. R-4808n 37 14 06 115 48 40. I hope that you are recieving this transmission Peter, if not then all is going to be lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum and we had to move the experiment here. Location the numbers will guide you. The giant must remain at all costs, repeat, (static) must remain at all costs. The deeds to the experiments continues. You're our only advantage now. Find Doctor (Richtofer-barely audible) and Doctor Max, they may know what's going on. The Use of 115 is dangerous at best. I'm not sure how much longer we can continue here. We've lost most of our best people. I hope you get this. I hope I happen to be there too but I'm almost out of hope. 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94. The first set of numbers that are said translate into the coordinate of Area 51. The second one is the coordinate of the Tunguska Meteorite crash in Russia, 1938. If you switch over to the Verruckt map, you'll eventually find a room with writing all over it. The most bold writing appears as this: 83914260 If you put this backwards, it looks like this: 06241938 Look at this number carefully. 06 = June, 24 = the 24th of June, 1938 = The year that the Tunguska crashed. After research about Tunguska, the meteorite did indeed crash on June 24th, 1938. Remember Peter, from Shi No Numa? Well, go run around outside in the swamp, and you'll eventually find a body hanging from the ceiling. Thats peter, bruh. Oh, and whats that mysterious rock in Shi No Numa with the electricity under it? THATS TUNGUSKA, THE TUNGUSKA METEOOOORRRRR. The electricity under the meteor is 115. On the periodic table of elements, element 115 is Ununpentium. Ununpentium is what powers, yes, the Wonderwaffe DG-2 gun that you get from the random box. Now, lets bring the transmition with the radios back, but with my explination of things. R-4808n 37 14 06 115 48 40. (Coords to Area 51) I hope that you are recieving this transmission Peter, if not then all is going to be lost. (Peter is the man hanging in the hut.) You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum and we had to move the experiment here. (The experiment possibly involved 115, could involve a Zombie. Location the numbers will guide you. (So the coords lead you to Shi no Numa, the crash site!) The giant must remain at all costs, repeat, (static) must remain at all costs. (Not confirmed what this means.) The deeds to the experiments continues. You're our only advantage now. Find Doctor (Richtofer-barely audible) and Doctor Max, they may know what's going on. (If you look at the characters, Richtofer is one of the characters you play as to fight zombies. There is a story about why he's there. )The Use of 115 is dangerous at best. I'm not sure how much longer we can continue here. We've lost most of our best people. I hope you get this. I hope I happen to be there too but I'm almost out of hope. 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94 (115, Ununpentium, and the coord to the crash site.) If you watch movies like Dead Snow, you'll find out more about the whole "Zombie" case. Ununpentium does exist, and there is a chance that some sort of breakout will happen after the next 50 years. It's still pretty unkown. Yes, this was all hand written and not copy-pasted. ...Except for the radio message. That was copy-paste.
SUPERYOGI
#12410101Thursday, August 06, 2009 4:09 PM GMT

you're stepping all over religous grounds when you mention a body coming back to life. but that's impossible because if a body is dead, that means severe, irriversible damger has been done. even more damage is done after said body iis dead. We have no worriwes about a risk of zombies attacking!
ChipperNickel
#12424170Thursday, August 06, 2009 8:06 PM GMT

If you had somebody's body frozen in Nitrogen for a few thousand years making sure that none of it melted a little witch would kill the brain cells and blood cells, and then take one of those machines that make the heart pump, BUT DONT ATTATCH IT YET and then get a shocker that you can attatch to brain. Then hit the shocker and turn the heartbeat on, then left it for awhile, the electiricy would pump the brain thinking again and the heart would beat, and after awhile you could take the heart pumper and shocker off and his brain would be keeping the heart pumping and he might come back alive 0__0
ChipperNickel
#12424290Thursday, August 06, 2009 8:08 PM GMT

I know how to see Area 51. Go to Google Earth and download it and type "Area 51" and you will see it. It's in Nevada.
SUPERYOGI
#12424388Thursday, August 06, 2009 8:10 PM GMT

if you froze the body then the water would turn to ice, the ice would perice the cells, the cells are ruined and the body is x_x
ChipperNickel
#12424535Thursday, August 06, 2009 8:12 PM GMT

Dragomir, if it went through our atmosphere, it HAD to of melted it.
SUPERYOGI
#12426080Thursday, August 06, 2009 8:40 PM GMT

you know zombies are fak... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!! gets bat* STUPID WHACK* ZOMBIE! WHACK* GIVE WHACK* ME WHACK* MOUTAIN WHACK* DEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHACKWHACKWHACK* pulls out pewpewpew gun* PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW**** pulls out little box with big red button* NOW DIE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! press button* zombie:what is that supposed to.... airplane engine in background* zombie2: oh crud. zombie 1: i think he called in a air stri... bombs come through house 2 feet infront of me destroying zombies and leaving huge crater while im not hurt At all* me: THAT'LL TEACH YEW TO NEVER STEAL MY MOUTIAN DEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but seriosly zombies are impossible)
CMPunk
#12429214Thursday, August 06, 2009 9:35 PM GMT

Well, Read my full post on Shi no Numa. It's possible. Just a very slim chance.
CMPunk
#12429389Thursday, August 06, 2009 9:38 PM GMT

But, It's not how you think Zombies would be. You would just see walking undead people. Life would be a little weirder, But chaos is probally not going to happen.
SUPERYOGI
#12430106Thursday, August 06, 2009 9:50 PM GMT

well, they have already made a device that revives the dead. its a difibulator lolz (i realy dont know how to spell that but its legiable right?)
CMPunk
#12430778Thursday, August 06, 2009 10:00 PM GMT

I highly doubt that they have a device that revives the dead. I know that 115 wasn't intentially made to revive the dead, But they have it already.
Totaltwillightfreak
#12442063Friday, August 07, 2009 1:18 AM GMT

wow kewl they must be real because vampires are real because i am a half vampire
nikita2345
#12443317Friday, August 07, 2009 1:40 AM GMT

I just got the full story from my brother. THE TRUE STORY - WARNING: HUGE POST It all started with the 3rd map back, Shi no Numa. If you walk around the map, you'll notice small, but unusual clues. The clues consist of: If you walk on the first floor, the place where you spawn, you'll come across a box that has 115 written on it. There are 3 radios in the room where you spawn. It wont tell you to turn them on, but if you walk up to them and press X (Or square, if your on PS3) you will turn it on. Turn them all on to get a messege sounding like this. R-4808n 37 14 06 115 48 40. I hope that you are recieving this transmission Peter, if not then all is going to be lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum and we had to move the experiment here. Location the numbers will guide you. The giant must remain at all costs, repeat, (static) must remain at all costs. The deeds to the experiments continues. You're our only advantage now. Find Doctor (Richtofer-barely audible) and Doctor Max, they may know what's going on. The Use of 115 is dangerous at best. I'm not sure how much longer we can continue here. We've lost most of our best people. I hope you get this. I hope I happen to be there too but I'm almost out of hope. 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94. The first set of numbers that are said translate into the coordinate of Area 51. The second one is the coordinate of the Tunguska Meteorite crash in Russia, 1938. If you switch over to the Verruckt map, you'll eventually find a room with writing all over it. The most bold writing appears as this: 83914260 If you put this backwards, it looks like this: 06241938 Look at this number carefully. 06 = June, 24 = the 24th of June, 1938 = The year that the Tunguska crashed. After research about Tunguska, the meteorite did indeed crash on June 24th, 1938. Remember Peter, from Shi No Numa? Well, go run around outside in the swamp, and you'll eventually find a body hanging from the ceiling. Thats peter, bruh. Oh, and whats that mysterious rock in Shi No Numa with the electricity under it? THATS TUNGUSKA, THE TUNGUSKA METEOOOORRRRR. The electricity under the meteor is 115. On the periodic table of elements, element 115 is Ununpentium. Ununpentium is what powers, yes, the Wonderwaffe DG-2 gun that you get from the random box. Now, lets bring the transmition with the radios back, but with my explination of things. R-4808n 37 14 06 115 48 40. (Coords to Area 51) I hope that you are recieving this transmission Peter, if not then all is going to be lost. (Peter is the man hanging in the hut.) You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum and we had to move the experiment here. (The experiment possibly involved 115, could involve a Zombie. Location the numbers will guide you. (So the coords lead you to Shi no Numa, the crash site!) The giant must remain at all costs, repeat, (static) must remain at all costs. (Not confirmed what this means.) The deeds to the experiments continues. You're our only advantage now. Find Doctor (Richtofer-barely audible) and Doctor Max, they may know what's going on. (If you look at the characters, Richtofer is one of the characters you play as to fight zombies. There is a story about why he's there. )The Use of 115 is dangerous at best. I'm not sure how much longer we can continue here. We've lost most of our best people. I hope you get this. I hope I happen to be there too but I'm almost out of hope. 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94 (115, Ununpentium, and the coord to the crash site.) If you watch movies like Dead Snow, you'll find out more about the whole "Zombie" case. Ununpentium does exist, and there is a chance that some sort of breakout will happen after the next 50 years. It's still pretty unkown. Yes, this was all hand written and not copy-pasted. ...Except for the radio message. That was copy-paste.
CMPunk
#12445249Friday, August 07, 2009 2:18 AM GMT

Nice. You copy-pasted my whole message.
CMPunk
#12445345Friday, August 07, 2009 2:20 AM GMT

FYI, Totaltwillightfreak, Vampires aren't real. Nor do they sparkle.
SUPERYOGI
#12446033Friday, August 07, 2009 2:32 AM GMT

i belive in goasts and vampires, but not aleins, zombies, kamaria(resisantce fall of man; its a game) or any other creature that lives in the earth.(or elsewhere.. o_o)
Dragomir
#12457379Friday, August 07, 2009 9:46 AM GMT

CMPUNK, the thing you posted... It's from a game right?From Call of Duty, right?Even if a meteor crashed, big deal.They crash on the planet all the time.To say that one of them had zombie making luqiud is brave indeed.it's sounds like a story to me, not a real thing. AND FOR ALL DUMB 13 YEAR OLD GIRLS, A GREAT INFO - TWILIGHT SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right