of     1   

Jazium
#124083705Sunday, January 26, 2014 8:20 AM GMT

Group that is created for you to sell what master work of what clothes you have made. When a item is bought from the group store its put into your account and not the group bank. It will help Robloxians who wish to find clothes you have made much more easy, with a search bar, if you make a load of clothes. Write back!
Contrist
#124084476Sunday, January 26, 2014 8:38 AM GMT

Either this makes no sense at all, or I don't understand. Why would you need a group to sell clothes? A search bar in inventories would be a great idea, but I don't see a reason to make a group to sell clothes. Just get Builder's Club. Sorry, but No Support. Regards Contrist
Jazium
#124373504Wednesday, January 29, 2014 7:28 PM GMT

The group will allow you to go into the person's clothing store. Not having to search things up all the time in the catalog or his/her inventory. All the clothes he or she has made will be all together not mixed up with what he or she has bought.
Frantuary
#124373840Wednesday, January 29, 2014 7:33 PM GMT

Well first of all, a normal group wouldn't do this. Why would you advertise your items on a group that you made? The point of the group is followed by a name, description, and sorts of stuff. If they had members purchasing Uniform without realizing the money goes to the owner and not group funds for ads, they wouldn't get more member's. They would've wasted their money anyway, since the Uniform won't get anyone profit. #Operation6k
Jazium
#124937310Wednesday, February 05, 2014 7:01 PM GMT

Sighl... Its a personal group, not for others, basically its a store for you to sell clothes. My god thats all im getting at, So people don't have to go into catalog and or your items and click around. All they have to do is go to your store "Group" and buy things you have made, yes there can be a search bar if you have a vast variety of clothes! READ--- All this does it makes things more fast so you don't have to go to catalog and look through everything!

of     1