of     1   

VoltageIceline
#124458651Thursday, January 30, 2014 10:06 PM GMT

Sorry... I'm a noob, and I really need help! So, my game is a all vs. one fighting game, and I want to know how to do these: - Make a round system, where if the "one" is killed, then the round ends and all survivors of the round earn one point. Also, if everyone is killed but the "one", then the one gets the number of points equivalent to the number of players there - 1, and the round ends. There is 30 seconds in between the rounds as a break, and if no one is killed, then the round lasts 90 seconds and each person (including "THE ONE") gets one point. - Teleport people to a random map when the round starts. I also want it to be shown, like "This Round's Map is (MapName)" - Teleport people back to the lobby when the round ends - Add a shop GUI - Have the timer's text and the "map text" appear on a GUI I made. - Choose to spectate or play. - Finally, I need to know how to make a multi-line text GUI with a close button! Sorry for the huge list, but this is needed! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
VoltageIceline
#124800342Monday, February 03, 2014 10:26 PM GMT

UPDATE: Sorry, Take the Multi-Line GUI off the list, I just need to know how to make the exit button for this bullet point.
PrincipessaRosalina
#124811245Tuesday, February 04, 2014 12:17 AM GMT

Wrong forum. Post this in Scripting Helpers.
Gaomon94
Top 50 Poster
#124816055Tuesday, February 04, 2014 1:05 AM GMT

This is more of a thing that the Building Helpers and Scripting Helpers sections can help you with. You can also use the Roblox Wiki to try to read about the various things that you wish to add to your game.
VoltageIceline
#124888929Wednesday, February 05, 2014 1:05 AM GMT

Ok, thanks! Sorry.

of     1