of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

littlemix2033
#124893532Wednesday, February 05, 2014 1:48 AM GMT

"1 month ago, Students of Holocron, Abby and Alanna, killed an innocent man, and blew up a school. If they are found please call the Magic Council and we will give you a reward. They are probably hiding, or dead, since it has been awhile. We hope you will find them for us!" Declared the Magic Council. They were not hiding. They were in a world made of dreams and nightmares, known as Dreamland. Queen of Dreams, Known as Utopia. King of Nightmares, known as Ulysses. (Nightmare is the Villian) They have faced Principal Romar, Abby's father, and killed him. Who will they face next? Will you join them in Dreamland? Join! Admins Me Owner of Alanna but I forgot your user RULES (Little note: I will be assigning you new powers, because this is Witches/Warlocks) 1. Be active! 2. Have Fun! 3. Put "Power" in others if you read the rules CS Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Personality: Clothes: Bio: Skills: Other: Enjoy!
flawlesszelda
#124893665Wednesday, February 05, 2014 1:50 AM GMT

pleasestopmakingthreadstheyarehorrifyingtoreadandtheyareterriblywrittenandplannedout. Eis din ouff hrt pan die mcjagger.
littlemix2033
#124893747Wednesday, February 05, 2014 1:51 AM GMT

The 1st one was successful. So shut your pie hole and I'm ignoring ppl like u -_-
alannalypinky
#124894335Wednesday, February 05, 2014 1:57 AM GMT

(Should I still be Alanna? Or make a new character?)
littlemix2033
#124895233Wednesday, February 05, 2014 2:06 AM GMT

(Alanna but repost her CS gtg bai)
alannalypinky
#124895459Wednesday, February 05, 2014 2:08 AM GMT

Name: Alanna A. Allison Age: 15 Gender:Female Type: Tamilab (Not included here D: ) Physical Appearance: Alanna has long, curly blond hair kept in various hair styles. These include ponytails, pigtails, french braids, pretty much anything. She has piercing blue eyes, completely blue, mesmerizingly blue. She is only about 4'11", but she's very agile to make up for her lack of muscles. Alanna also has a constant smile on her face, always happy. Personality: Alanna is a girly-girl, who enjoys talking with her friends and such. She's also good at school, finding a balance between the two. Alanna LOVES playing pranks, and is often found laughing or plotting. However, her hubris sometimes overpowers her logical thinking. Clothes: Alanna usually wears a dress, one that makes her look as innocent as possible. However, when she's with her friends, she's much more comfortably dressed, in jeans and some kind of a bright t-shirt. Alanna always wears an amethyst around her neck, which she never takes off. Skills: Alanna is good at agility-related stuff, acting, dancing, and, well, magic. Wand Appearance: Alanna's wand is made of vine wood, a pale color. It has swirling designs up the length of it, up until the top. In the handle, a purple gem is imbedded. Bio: Alanna grew up a happy child, normal, in fact. She had a little sister, a family. One day, however, she accidentally levitated a classmate....that didn't end up well. Almost everyone forgot what happened, oddly enough, but it was never the same. Finally, she got the letter to Holocron, and accepted immediately, Other:"Power"
alannalypinky
#124895584Wednesday, February 05, 2014 2:10 AM GMT

Bio (Continued): Once Alanna got to Holocron, she was one of the kids who realized that the principal? Yeah, he was evil. In the end, she and another student defeated him, but the council quickly tried to arrest them for killing an 'innocent' (Yeah, right!) man.
Minun1020
#124915814Wednesday, February 05, 2014 8:38 AM GMT

Name:Annie Sanders Age:18 Gender:girl Race:Witch Type:Camber Physical Appearance:Annie has delicate soft crimson red hair reaching her shoulders.she also has stormy sky blue eyes that matches her scar on her upper lip.(which i will tell you what happened in bio)Annie is fairly tall and has a normal skin color about what you see everyday. Personality:She has a quite personality sometimes cold hearted to other people who try to socialize with her.she does not care about the school and mostly keeps to herself.she's not much of a bully in fact she's a neutral person.she likes cute stuff which she will never admit to anyone. Clothes:Annie wears a pikachu hood with yellow goggles.inside the yellow pikachu jacket is a white T shirt that says Love Kitty's <3!.she wears normal jeans and black sneakers. Skills:she's not good in speed and gets tired easily.She's mildly good at using her broom but makes up for it with her talent in magic she also has a lot of potential using it.she's mildly good in her study's too. Wand Appearance:Her wand is a Hazel Colored wand half the size of a baton.it has engravings to it saying Love and Lucky. Bio:She was often respected in her other schools and by her siblings.people veered away from her and always called names at her.her parents had quite the talent for magic.they thought and made her learn magic.she went to school to hone her skills so she didn't protest at all when they told her she had to go.her family lived beside a lake she could practice her magic with her siblings some times. Other:Power
littlemix2033
#124917403Wednesday, February 05, 2014 10:54 AM GMT

(Both accepted. Lemme get Abby's CS)
littlemix2033
#124917471Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:00 AM GMT

Name: Abby Camerton Age: 18 Gender Female Race: Witch Type: Well I guess she'll be a Tamilab so that means there's 3 so only one more. Physical Appearance: She has cinnamon brown hair that reaches down to her shoulders. She mostly wears makeup so it's rare to see her without makeup. Her nails are usually painted red, matching her long red cloak. Under her clock there's a long red dress that reaches her toes. She wears red heels for shoes. Personality: Abby can be quite mean. She decides to stick with her nice side, but still she has a dark side. Abby is all for gossip. But still, she's not one of those snooty, girls that care about themselves. If I would describe her personality it would probably be nice and a bit evil. Clothes: Well I believe I told you but... She wears a long red dress that reaches her toes. She wears heels for shoes. And she covers that with her red cloak. Skills: She is good at running, as well as magic, and riding Tattalot, her broomstick. She is also good at hiring Wand Appearance: Her wand is not really a wand. It's a scepter, a long one that reaches from her head to the floor. It's very powerful and contains a lot of magic. Around her scepter, there is gold wrapped around the middle. Her staff color is a shade of silver, and she has a ruby on top of it where all her spells come out from Bio: Well, Abby lived a quiet life before, usually plotting plans and stuff for her dream, this school. Abby lived with her mother and father, in Dathini, a small valley in the west. Her whole family is a witch or warlock, so she had to come to this school. She practiced everyday with her mother and father, so when she came her, she was ready. Other: Little Your Awesome! Also, I made this cause my other school RP died. And, ima add classes below this!
littlemix2033
#124917537Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:04 AM GMT

(Do you want Annie to be with me and Alanna In DreamLland?)
Minun1020
#124917747Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:22 AM GMT

SHURE :3
littlemix2033
#124917801Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:28 AM GMT

(Starting) Abby I was sleeping, with a dream, me and Alanna killed my father. I woke up to see Annie and Alanna
AquaAntagonist
#124917849Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:31 AM GMT

(Ugh, this is the new Holocron?)
littlemix2033
#124917860Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:32 AM GMT

(yeah me and Alanna killed Romar)
AquaAntagonist
#124917900Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:34 AM GMT

(Should I still post my CS? Oh, and sorry for my inactivity, I didn't have internet yesterday and I still can't be active at your times because I live in Asia.)
littlemix2033
#124917910Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:34 AM GMT

(It's ok and yeah repost it)
timpookie
#124917922Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:35 AM GMT

(I'd ask if I could join, but I don't know if you hate me. That seems to be an issue with a lot of new RPs, actually.) The Bannanachair-versus-titanchair war begins!
littlemix2033
#124917939Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:36 AM GMT

(I don't hate you. I actually took everybody's advice. I really don't hate anybody C:)
timpookie
#124917958Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:38 AM GMT

(Damn, then I suppose that if Soard joined just to piss me off you'd let him in. I know that he'll try that, he's done so several times before.) The Bannanachair-versus-titanchair war begins!
littlemix2033
#124917970Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:39 AM GMT

(I won't :) I listen to the people already in. So I'd decline)
littlemix2033
#124917998Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:40 AM GMT

(Bump)
AquaAntagonist
#124918023Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:41 AM GMT

Name: Carter Anderson Age: 16 Gender: Male Race: Witch Type: Saliva Physical Appearance: Carter has a black, crew cut hair style. He is about 5'6. He also has fair skin and stormy gray eyes. Personality: Carter is a timid boy, when he is being talked by boys, he would always reply in a small voice. But, he can be friends with girls and friendly guys with ease. He is also rather stubborn, he would not get up early at morning and would always wake up at lunch. Clothes: Carter wears a black robe reaching to his knees and it has blue linings running along the edges of the cloth. He wears leather boots Skills: Carter is somehow clever and he is naturally talented with his magic. Wand Appearance: His wand is blue and has intricately carved designs that shows a magnificent view of the sunset by their home. This would always push him to become better for the reputation of their family. Bio: Carter was raised by his family in a silent neighborhood. His life was simply.. normal. Nothing unusual, yet nothing so extravagant. His home was near the riverside and he would always be gratified by the beautiful view of the river. One day, he discovered his magical abilities and trained at the riverside then until now. He was invited to Holocron and accepted at the moment the invitation was given. Other: Little Your Awesome
littlemix2033
#124918041Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:43 AM GMT

(Accepted start near Abby Alanna and Annie)
timpookie
#124918095Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:46 AM GMT

(Writing a CS, but I won't start until later because it's already almost 8 and I'm getting tired.) Name: Timothy Green (I know I use this name a lot, I'm not that damn creative with names.) Age: 14 Gender: Male Appearance: Tall, with green eyes and black hair. Not much else to tell there, use your imagination where I left out details. Personality: TBR, I suck at writing up this part. Clothes: The school uniform, I guess... Bio: Really nothing happened during his early life, and he was sent to this school. Skills: He manages to be a fair judge between people despite all the "popularity ranking crap". He's quite intelligent, and spends most of his time studying. He tends to be a few grades higher than those of his age. However, he lacks the ability to be a very social person among those under the age of 25. Other: Power or Powers, I forget which. Also, there are LOTS of people that I don't like, here's an abridged list: Soardlo (And his alts, Rockindude96 and JARDIANCONTESTS) Pawzkatz Kseeking Bebithetuffle SwedishLemon WiFiKing42 (Although he used to be a friend. That ass stabbed me in the back earlier.) (Also, his alts, WiFiQueen42 and MotherPrussian) Likely a bunch of people that I hate for other reasons. The Bannanachair-versus-titanchair war begins!

of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right