of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

WiFiKing42
#124962613Thursday, February 06, 2014 12:19 AM GMT

☼1885, West Virginia☼ With the recent discovery of AU alloys, humans have been enabled the power of shooting elemental energy, branded by the name EleShots. Their popularity skyrocketed as they were sold to enforcement agencies. Law enforcement doubled in effectiveness, and for a few years America was the safest country in the world. However, a shipment of EleShots was sabotaged by the Horkland Pirates, and they were sold around the nation. Criminals, petty and professional alike, got their hands on them and quickly reshaped the dangers of America. They destroyed properties and robbed banks like never before, causing America's economy to drop rapidly. America refused to send in their troops, as it might risk war and panic the fellow civilians. Instead, the government, and aristocrats that are against EleShots, hire mercenaries, brigands, hunters, assassins, and even a few petty criminals to put an end to the EleShots. Urban chaos rained the towns of America as criminals, or more popularly known as the Underground, gained strength in both numbers and supply. In a few short years, a quarter of America was owned by the Underground. The Hunters didn't make an impact until just recently, when the Underground attempted to raid the city of Durant. They blended in as mere criminals, but before the Underground opened fire, they stabbed their comrades in the back. The battle sent a spark towards the Underground, and they were outraged and scared. Many criminals ran away from their past lives, though most stayed to face the new threat. ☼GROUPS☼ HUNTERS- Those who seek the end of EleShots, or were paid to confiscate them. Most are independent mercs who take for the highest bidder. However; companies have emerged who work for the U.S government. Coined, "Black Water," they are without contract, and not bound to any regulations. Most are careful with there impace, however they are dispised for the slight few that abuse the power given to them. The Regulators- An elite group of hunters,, the Regulators, are men who are licensed to kill. These bounty hunters roam the Wild West in search of EleShots. Ironically, the thing they confiscate is the same thing they use as weapons. Only a few handful are chosen to wear to badge of the Confiscator. Lead Head Lurkers- A group of elitists named Lead Head Lurkers have made it their goal to bring the traditional bullets back to the weapon industry. When their plea was denied, they resulted into more violent actions, attacking EleShot users and sabotaging factories. When heard about by the government, they were paid to destroy the use of EleShots, though they took the terms more physically. Badtown Brigands- A group of robbers and thieves. They are the type of people you don't want to meet eye contact with. The government denounced their existence, sending soldiers to, "Black Zones," where rumored Badtown Brigand encampments are located. Despite their bad reputation, anti-Eleshots pay good money for them to capture a supply of EleShots because of their fearlessness to kill. Black Blood- A particularly large group of pioneers who named themselves Black Blood. It is believed that they alone discovered how to use elemental powers without a weapon by injecting or inhaling the EleShots into themselves. As a side effect, their blood turns into a sickly black that impacts their body in treacherous ways. The Syndicate- Among the warring Regulators and petty criminals, a group of self-proclaimed 'masters' in the art of weaponry seek to put their hands around the world's AU supply, in hopes of controlling the world, named the The Syndicate. They are the main distributors of EleShots in the Underground, manipulating each and every criminal by bribing them with their exports. Freelesters: A disjointed organization of anarchist and extremist that wish to "Annex the people into freedom" Using terrorism and fear, they are by the military, "Scourges of the wasteland," though some people think they are heros. Their technology is low, preferring the tactics and weaponry of the Indians who were killed when the U.S annexed these states. Horkland Pirates- The menaces that roam the sea. They are the Underground's main source of EleShots that are so well hidden, only one person, Louie Campbell of the Syndicate, knows of their location and existence. Thus, the Pirates are limited to trade with the Syndicate. ☼CITIES☼ Durant: The milestone city in which the Hunters first reacted to the criminals' raids. It has become the base of operation of the Hunters, though criminal activity has not gone down as the Hunters enjoy bullying the citizens. Shilo: The only place considered a safe-haven from both Hunters and criminals. Here, the EleShots are sent back to the government's hands. The place is filled to the brim with EleShot supplies, meaning if the criminals were to get into it they would be able to do as they wish. Seville: The underground city that houses a swarm of nasty criminals. Despite its dirty appearance, the city holds the Syndicate Plantation, where the Syndicate are able to perform their duty in secret and still live in luxury. Province: A very populated city known for its parties and main hideout of the Lead Head Lurkers. The city despises EleShots and those who are found using it will be tarred and feathered. ☼TOWNS☼ Badtown: The small, hidden town in the forest that houses the Badtown Brigands. Moboville: The main trading port and a relatively peaceful dock town. It is also a prime target of both the Hunters and the criminals. Rafta: The barren, worn town with broken, rotten buildings. It hides the infamous Black Blood. Juko's Atoll: The hidden pirate base that is heavily armed with military-grade weapons to keep away curious sailors. The atoll is the perfect place as trade ships frequently crash due to its confusing, sharp coral reefs. ☼ELESHOTS☼ EleShots are powders sold in bottles. Each bottle holds exactly 20 shots. Despite their popularity, the bullet exceeds immensely in sheer stopping power and raw damage. The powder is poured into an Elevolver, the gun specific for EleShots, inside a hole where the hammer should be. Some, however, like the Black Blood, have discovered that their bodies are able to react with the powder if you inject them in you. In turn for mutation of the body and mental instability, your body is able to control the element of whatever powder they injected themselves with. The most popular of EleShots are sold by brands and produced in masses. Fire: The bottle itself is shaped like a molotov, and the powder is red smells of smoke. It fires bullet-size fireballs that sets the target ablaze. It has the second-highest damage of the EleShots. They are the most common of the EleShots Ice: The bottle itself is shaped like a fat icicle, and the powder is pure white. It fires bullet-sized ice pellets that slows the opponent down. It has a chance to freeze the opponent completely. It has the second-lowest damage of the EleShots Air: The bottle itself is shaped like an inflated leather bag, and the powder is cobalt blue. It fires a powerful gust of wind that can knock the opponent back thirty feet or reflect oncoming projectiles, though that itself requires an immense amount of accuracy. It has the lowest damage of the EleShots, almost none, but it makes up with an automatic fire rate. Lightning: The bottle itself is shaped like a dark cloud that glows purple. The powder is purple. It fires a ball of lightning that can shock the enemy. It has the highest damage of the enemy and is usually held by officers and those of the highest ranks. There are also others who wish to customize their own EleShot. Those who are creative are able to wield their own element, but must submit a bottle design, powder color, and their own effects. If the company decides that your EleShot is overpowered, then your request will not be accepted. ☼CHARACTER SHEET☼ And of course, each citizen of the West must have a valid identification. The form must be filled to the expectation or you will not be allowed into the state. Name: Age: Appearance: Clothing(optional if character switches their clothes): Personality: Group: Occupation: Weapons: EleShot or Bullet? If EleShot, which kind? (You may request for a customized bottle) Location: Bio: Others: ☼RULES☼ The country might be free, but there are still restrictions to keep all of us safe. 1. No godmodding. 2. My word is law. You do not argue if I have declared something or you will be killed. 3. Romance is allowed, but it is at your own risk. 4. Cursing is allowed, but at your own risk. 5. Do not break the fourth wall. If you wish to go OOC then talk within parentheses. 6. Make your character reasonable for the RP. ☼ADMINS☼ Me soardlo TheDarkLightning You may have admin if you can guess what game I based this RP off of.
vamking12
#124962772Thursday, February 06, 2014 12:21 AM GMT

Thank god I thought you would never finish making this. ;)
WiFiKing42
#124963607Thursday, February 06, 2014 12:29 AM GMT

bump
WiFiKing42
#124964628Thursday, February 06, 2014 12:39 AM GMT

bump
WiFiKing42
#124969421Thursday, February 06, 2014 1:29 AM GMT

bump
hwen4
#124971278Thursday, February 06, 2014 1:48 AM GMT

Now, I may be the only one on this, but possibly considering the four bumps, this may be a popular trend known as the 'Hwen' Curse...
vamking12
#124971515Thursday, February 06, 2014 1:50 AM GMT

2 people joined my roleplay and someone marked it. Yet your bumping like a noob. Please tell me that strange dream will never end
MattAttack67
#124972499Thursday, February 06, 2014 2:01 AM GMT

Name: Terra Age: 27 Appearance: imgur . com /GDyrcQB Clothing(optional if character switches their clothes): Included in appearance Personality: Terra really doesn't talk to anybody. She keeps to herself, and doesn't get attached to people. Although, she can be a sweetheart before she kills you. Terra's weird like that. Maybe it's to keep their hopes up, snd see a smile on their face when they die. I'unno. Since she lives in a city that despises EleShots, she's secretive about her "work". Surprisingly, they hadn't noticed her being part of the "Black Blood", and allowed her into the sheriff's office. Which proves she's a liar. Group: Black Blood Occupation: Sheriff Weapons: Elevolver (Doesn't use it much, only when in a crowd, she's doesn't want anybody to know she's a Black Blood. EleShot or Bullet? If EleShot, which kind? (You may request for a customized bottle): Since she's a Black Blood, she doesn't use bullets, only for her gun, which is ice. However, she injects a brown eleshot into her. The powder is brown, and is shaped like a rock, persay. It grants to user to, shall I say, generate rock shards and shift the ground around them (5 meter radius). The side effect causes the left side of her face to become either coarse, like pumice, or smooth, like slate. Bascially, the side of her face BECOMES rock.her eyes fan also turn completely black, like slate, and she can go blind for a few moments. However, this heightens her other senses. Location: Moboville Bio: She doesn't like to talk about her past life that much. It wasn't anyhing special. Others: She's a good liar.
WiFiKing42
#124976438Thursday, February 06, 2014 2:43 AM GMT

Accepted
shadowblade1234567
#125011366Thursday, February 06, 2014 7:01 PM GMT

You know what? Despite having to make so much work for a CS, Marked. The originality and work keeps me here. Salute.
rioman300
#125012334Thursday, February 06, 2014 7:23 PM GMT

Name:John Vain Wistker Age:25 Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWyoJwPS6YMgAG4GwmxAPmOoNdEGgtrHb_54RxXebVoG8wLwi9 Clothing(optional if character switches their clothes): Personality:Jack seems to be freindly to everyone Exept The pirates and criminals, Group:Hunters Occupation:Alive. Weapons:He holds a old knife of his and a Winchester Repeater. EleShot or Bullet?:He normally uses bullets but for warfare with pirates and criminals he uses Eeleshots. If EleShot, which kind?:He uses ice normally. Location:Shilo Bio:TBC Others:Will do bio soon.
WiFiKing42
#125020268Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:27 PM GMT

Eh. I'll accept you for now but don't be surprised if I kick you out.
vamking12
#125020520Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:30 PM GMT

( Do you care if I steal this. And put it on a different website? )
shadowblade1234567
#125020680Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:31 PM GMT

(I have the same question as Vam :P)
WiFiKing42
#125020811Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:33 PM GMT

(Honestly I really don't care as long as you give me credit and admin for it since I AM the creator) (So yeah, but just wait and see if this RP is truly dead. Once I kill it off it's free to take)
WiFiKing42
#125021793Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:43 PM GMT

Okay. It's officially dead
shadowblade1234567
#125022409Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:50 PM GMT

I was just about to post my CS...D:
soardlo
#125022688Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:54 PM GMT

Wifi shutup, haven't even made my CS yet, damn
WiFiKing42
#125022888Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:57 PM GMT

Fine. It's back on
ItsNotEffective
#125023642Thursday, February 06, 2014 10:07 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
WiFiKing42
#125024527Thursday, February 06, 2014 10:16 PM GMT

"stolen thread" Okay
soardlo
#125025296Thursday, February 06, 2014 10:25 PM GMT

Name: Aaron Stratus Age: 27 Appearance: I'll post a link for face Clothing(optional if character switches their clothes): Wears the usual uniform of a regulator Personality: Cold, ruthless, rude. Group: Regulators Occupation: Confiscator or whatever Weapons: A elevolver and Regular classic Revolver. EleShot or Bullet? Both If EleShot, which kind? (You may request for a customized bottle) Dark lightning, lightning that just has an additive giving it a darker color. Location: Durant Bio: TBA Others: Hi.
WiFiKing42
#125025412Thursday, February 06, 2014 10:26 PM GMT

Whatup. Accepted once you post the face link
soardlo
#125025485Thursday, February 06, 2014 10:27 PM GMT

http://imgur .com/XzIn8Hv Ya don't hate.
Pompilius
#125026762Thursday, February 06, 2014 10:43 PM GMT

Name: Sage Markus Age: 31 Appearance: Sage has lengthy black hair that he sometimes puts into a ponytail. He is in good physical shape and is neither tall nor short. Sage has an oval face and his eyes take the color of green. Clothing(optional if character switches their clothes): Sage wears a tattered buttoned shirt and some ragged shorts. He wears leather shoes that he keeps good care of. Personality: Sage is utterly ruthless but loyal. He'll torture any prisoners and make sure they are nearly dead. Most of the time he listens to what his superiors say and only is loyal to the pirates. Group: Horkland Pirates Occupation: Officer Weapons: EleShot EleShot or Bullet? If EleShot, which kind? (You may request for a customized bottle) Since he is a high rank among the pirates, he gains the right to own a fire type EleShot. Location: Juko's Atoll Bio: Sage grew up in Badtown, the town that hides the harsh bandits. His parents were called for treason when they tried to sabotage the lead bandit. Sage was sent away to a deserted island and was found by the pirates. They took him and interrogated him, making sure he wouldn't make any wrong moves. He finally was allowed on their island and has been there ever since. Others: Sage has a never-ending hate for the bandits.

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right