of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

soardlo
#124972101Thursday, February 06, 2014 1:57 AM GMT

PLOT- In a world called Aether, there is no land. A large mass of water, it's valuable resources are stuck deep down in the ocean. However, humans have used the power of coal and steam and created large airships allowing them to travel to other floating islands. With all the great resources they have gotten from the seafloor, jealous sky bandits and pirates usually steal from many residents in the land of Aether. A legend about a long lost treasure has been told throughout Aether. An infamous sky pirate was ill with a fatal disease and created a large puzzle only to make sense to the smartest of people to find all the riches he had gathered; people say that it is a room filled with gold and diamonds and all the gems within the sea. Airships range in all shapes, sizes and types, ranging from Zeppelins to ships held aloft by propellers. Gyrocopters are also used for short range transport. A gyrocpoter is a light weight small helicopter like machine, held aloft by two steam powered propellers.(They look like miniature one man ospreys.) WORLD- FLOATING ISLANDS: All 30,000 islands are separated into the five provinces; Magna,Orcus, Dives, Alta and Regale. Magna: The largest of the provinces. It is a lively city, having thousands of people stroll through it's roads and buy from its markets, but also famous for its crime as it is the most populated province. Orcus: The most eastern province. The unique and different culture of this separated landmass attracts curious travelers and merchants. It is technologically ahead compared to the other provinces. Dives: The province is most notable because its islands are closest to the planet, making the land much more arable than the rest. Because of this, it is a popular area for pioneers, farmers, and environmentalists. Alta: The tallest and coldest province in the planet. Because of its almost unreachable terrains, Alta became the home of the Cielo Scudo, the royal guards of the Regale-blood. Here, those who seek to join the Cielo Scudo must head to the Academy, which is located on the tallest mountain, by climbing. Regale: This province is only for the royalty and its knights. It is without a doubt the safest place within Aether. The province the entire second largest island, which is most isolated from the other provinces. OTHER LOCATIONS: Subtus: The underwater supply bases that was stationed to take the minerals that are accessible only on land. The minerals are then transported via airship to the landmasses where it is distributed evenly among the provinces. Videtur: Somewhere located in the endless ocean is a single island made purely from scrap. It is considered the biggest black market and has a deal set up with the Cielo Scudo. It is the most dangerous place, having a mix of pirates, thieves, assassins, and others just as dangerous. Nubes- A hidden island among the clouds where the pirate clan, Aura Latro, hide. It, too, has a big black market and is mixed with pirates, thieves, and rogues alike. ✴Factions✴ Aura Latro- The rouges of the sky, they answer to none and seek only become rich beyond their minds comprehension. They are numerous throughout the borderlands of the provinces, where the Scudo's men are stretched tight. Usually armed with an array of weaponry, from advanced to simple swords. Cielo Scudo- The law of the land, they guard all the provinces with their weaponry, bringing down villainous crimes and stopping Aura Latro. They are usually armed with melee weaponry and slightly more advanced firearms, like the flintlock, musket, and steam shooter. Privateers: Pirates Sanctioned by the Cielo Scudo to hunt down other pirates, they are usually armed quite well, they are allowed to keep what they capture and do what they want with the pirates, whether they kill them or turn them in. Polan Archers- Mercenary archers hailing from the province Orca known for their deadly accuracy and swift movement. The archers are usually known to be cold, distant and silent. They are armed with bows and arrows and a dagger. None: Basically just commoners, thieves and vagabonds, merchants, and treasure hunters setting out for their chance at fame. -Rules- 1.No Gmodding, metagaming, using OOC knowledge, powerplaying, autohitting, etc. 2. Admins are basically me except not, they have free rein over events, CS's, and rule enforcement. 3. Disregard rule 6 4. The treasure is almost impossible to find, so I don't want to see someone finding it in twenty pages. 5. Only admins ever are Wifiking42, hydreigons, and Kenzieroo, maybe a few of my other friends if they join. 6. Place Steampunk in other. 7. Links may be used for appearance 8. You may use links for a ship as well 9. Language and Romance at your own risk. -CS- Name: Age: Gender: appearance: Bio: Weapons: ship:(Describe it adequately or use a link, you do not have to have a ship.) Other
soardlo
#124972162Thursday, February 06, 2014 1:58 AM GMT

(Created by Wifiking42 Soardlo Hydriegons -The Aether Team)
vamking12
#124972228Thursday, February 06, 2014 1:58 AM GMT

Oh i see why you did't want me on the pad. I would of ruined this.
soardlo
#124972613Thursday, February 06, 2014 2:02 AM GMT

Yep ^.^
shadowblade1234567
#124973293Thursday, February 06, 2014 2:09 AM GMT

I wanted to work for this, but when I come back from my second school, nobody is on.
soardlo
#124973611Thursday, February 06, 2014 2:13 AM GMT

Well join, I'll admin you since you did give some ideas....I think you did...
shadowblade1234567
#124973728Thursday, February 06, 2014 2:14 AM GMT

Someone said Equestrian meant Knight, If I'm correct.
soardlo
#124973861Thursday, February 06, 2014 2:15 AM GMT

Ughhhh, just join shadow, I said I'd admin you >.>
kenzieroo
#124976109Thursday, February 06, 2014 2:39 AM GMT

(( Tagging. ))
WiFiKing42
#124976312Thursday, February 06, 2014 2:41 AM GMT

mark
Hydreigons
#124977006Thursday, February 06, 2014 2:49 AM GMT

Yay you guys finished it. Marked, although I probably can't create my CS until tomorrow. ;-;
Yukimex
#124979401Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:15 AM GMT

-CS- Name: "My name is Evie Vanguard." Age: "Eighteen at the most." Gender: "A female, for your information." Appearance: [Phy. Appearance] Evie has very dark brown hair. Her hair is at shoulder length and is straight. She has brown eyes, they almost seem as if they were black. Evie has a height of 5'7" and weighs about 110 lbs. She has very smooth skin. Her skin tone is rather a light-ish tan. Evie also has a tribal mark on her shoulder. To her, it represents Destiny. [Clothes] She wears a creme white long tunic with a hood connected to it. The trimmings are red. Though, the tunic is sleeveless. She has arm bands wrapped around her arm. She wears loose black garments(leggings) and a brown belt. Evie wears flat black shoes with white socks. She also wears hidden shin guards. Bio: Evie was raised in Magna. Her mother died a couple years after Evie's birth from an unknown disease. As she matured a bit, her father taught her fighting techniques. One day, when she was at the market place, she got kidnapped. The men were armed and they were also looking for money. Her father came by and rescued her. Though, she was made to kill her own father in order to live herself. These men are obviously poisoned by evil. They threw her a rusted knife, that is still very sharp. She held it up, bursting in tears. Evie never done any work to kill her own father, her father rushed into to knife himself. He died in front of her eyes. After his death, she advanced her training for vengeance. She became more apathetic, determined, focused, and independent. Her sense has gotten more sharp. The only pain she feels is seeing her father's death. Weapons: A katana(if I could). Ship:(Describe it adequately or use a link, you do not have to have a ship.) None. Other: Steampunk.
soardlo
#124979817Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:19 AM GMT

Accepted, Faction?
WiFiKing42
#124980287Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:25 AM GMT

can you bump Industrial War?
soardlo
#124980380Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:26 AM GMT

Ya, thinking about editing it, should we?
WiFiKing42
#124980589Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:28 AM GMT

Nah, I found it. I'll bump it if you want
vamking12
#124980594Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:28 AM GMT

Yes
Yukimex
#124980749Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:30 AM GMT

(Could I be neutral at the moment?)
soardlo
#124980831Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:30 AM GMT

Indeed.
WiFiKing42
#124982204Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:47 AM GMT

Name:Xiao Hu "The Inventor" (Hu is his first name) Age: 24 Gender: M Appearance:Hu has light golden skin skin. He stands at around 5'9" with a sinewy build. He has incredibly nimble and long fingers that allow him to make seemingly microscopic designs by hand. Where his left cheekbone is there is a small, pink scar. His eyes are almond shaped and black, and his eyebrows are thick and black. He has pink, heart-shaped lips and a round, snub nose. His hair is black, short, straight and spiky. He wears a red and black silk tunic(something like Mako's costume without the scarf). Bio: He had traveled from Orcus and to Magna after he discovered his prodigious skills in building and inventing little things. He became a prime target for pirates as he can easily sneak in illegal substances with his nimble hands. Fortunately he was found by a toymaker, Yusuf, and kept under the security of his shop. He is now a toymaker's apprentice. Weapons: Jax and Chime, his palm-sized bronze songbirds that are packed with lifesaving weapons. ship:None Other:
WiFiKing42
#124982250Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:47 AM GMT

Steampunk
soardlo
#124983030Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:57 AM GMT

Omg! ugh, just realized wifi and yuki both failed on that other, re read the rules, ALL RULES,
WiFiKing42
#124983117Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:59 AM GMT

(NONE)!!!
WiFiKing42
#124983158Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:59 AM GMT

No Steampunk
soardlo
#124983186Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:59 AM GMT

Wifi got it :P

of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right