of     1   

LNG257
#125045225Friday, February 07, 2014 1:55 AM GMT

I am a clerk. And an engineer. And a police officer. I am all of these things, and all of them are me. I am not singular, but plural. I am reflected in many, many ways. Dimensional boundaries are meaningless. Abandon all knowledge of the past, for this is the future. We are immortal, for when one persona dies, another steps into the next world, and resumes the story. =~-+-~= "Judgement day, squire." You cannot find the source of the voice. Everything around you is darkness. "You are dead. You need not know of your past life, for it will only burden you." The voice is dark, commanding... regal? You aren't sure. "It is time to move on, from one life to the next." The world around you lights up, flashing every color of the rainbow, but it's almost worse than the darkness. "Face yourself, and tell me what you see, what you imagine, and what you believe." "First, what you are. Take a look into your heart and soul, and tell me what lies inside." "You must have a name. What will it be?" "You are destined, I believe, to something special. At what age will you come to realize this?" "Shall you be a male, or a female?" "Second, to what you imagine." "What kind of a life shall you be having? Will it be a good one, or would you face the hardships that come with all life?" "You may be different from others, but a question remains. What will you look like?" "What world shall you be entering into? One around the turning point, like the world from which you died before, or one of magic, or perhaps one of technology?" "What in this world will be powerful? Corporations, like the old world, the smartest of society, those with the strongest beliefs, or, as it may yet be, could this world be drowned in warfare?" "And third, what do you believe?" "Are you one to wield power, or are you lesser in power?" "Are you one of kindness, a friend to all, or a warrior, fearsome to enemies, or perhaps a cruel tyrant, wielding power wherever you can find it?" "Are you a leader, or a wanderer of lonely roads?" "Are you large or small, meek or bold, noble or vagrant, rich or poor, cautious or daring, beloved or shunned, wise or foolish?" You sense the speaker is probably smiling. "Though not all of these are relevant." "And lastly, is there anything you wish to speak for yourself about?" =~-+-~= "There are a few terms to your becoming this, squire. Obey and prevail, ignore and be warned, or betray and be destroyed." A list made of some material that isn't fully solid, and slowly shimmers every color imaginable appears in front of you. 1: No godmodding. There are 2 warnings, and then a kick, unless you do something tremendously outrageous, in which case it would be an *immediate* kick. This rule would extend to perfect characters and any form of metagaming. 2: It is possible to die, but death is never the end. Upon character death, feel free to create a brand new character or even reuse your old character(albeit with a different world/dimension) and you can rejoin as soon as it is acknowledged and accepted. 3: This is NOT a war roleplay. Other players are NOT necessarily your enemies. 4: Anyone who can figure out the secret code must be purrrty smart, so they'll get adminship. Admins can accept/decline CS's, manage the world threads to some extent, and create world/dimension-wide events. The secret code is NOT required for acceptance. 5: Have a great time! =~-+-~= The list disappears, and the shifting colors around you all focus into pure whiteness...

of     1