of     1   

J44Tropea
#125225408Sunday, February 09, 2014 2:23 AM GMT

It's been a while since roblox has taken a large step into population and popularity, and did you know the popularity goes up but population goes down. That's right people! Robloxians are taking a step forward into roblox and literally demanding player-invented items! protest groups around the virtual world have taken place and recently have been created. Now, most sandbox games are not like roblox where in roblox YOU create the what you want. I've recently put it all together ROBLOX is mostly an "all creative" sandbox. but they never wanted builders to go to far. is this the virtual meyham they speak of? personally, I find this true... Roblox is mostly known as "over-the-line" creativity, so why can't builders give ideas and possibly make it happen? so much of a mystery it makes the Bermuda triangle rumor jealous! so reply below what do you think? should roblox have month-round events where YOU can CREATE your very own, public roblox item? Please, Please, type away! Plasma Hairis my own type of Demonstration, I've recently bought look-alikes; lava hair, and dark blue hair, what about a GREEN version of lava hair?this is exactly as I entailed,A wonderful idea taken around the world of robloxia! give me more ideas on how this could work out! I'm an empty jar waiting for cookies of bright ideas to overflow until i can't fit the lid!
J44Tropea
#144826504Friday, August 29, 2014 10:23 PM GMT

Man people suck at replying this was posted last year! lol
Lord_Illyrius
#144826585Friday, August 29, 2014 10:23 PM GMT

This was posted 6 months, 21 days ago.
thomje112
#144826789Friday, August 29, 2014 10:26 PM GMT

This was posted 6 months, 21 days ago. [2]
J44Tropea
#147295920Saturday, October 04, 2014 2:23 PM GMT

idk about this threed though…it doesnt seem so legit…

of     1