of     13   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

DXZ0MBI3117
#125228020Sunday, February 09, 2014 2:50 AM GMT

Now, before you say this is a Horrible Idea, read it. I've had threads like these, and I've seen what people have Commented. I feel this is the right way to handle it. So, as you all know, BC gets Robux (R$) but NBC doesn't. Now, we all know ROBLOX does that to pay for there games and the site. Now, I will start with some reasons why NBC should get R$, and what needs to happen to make it work, for both NBC and ROBLOX. So, lets start why NBC should get R$: 1. Prevents less Cyber Bullying. Many kids like to join ROBLOX, and just have a fun time. Like those games, Survive the Natural Disasters, and such. But there always people who pick on people in those games. Now, there are 3 possible reasons. Either: 1. The person there picking on has no cool hats, and looks poor. 2. The person is acting like newbie. 3. The bully is just mean. Now, lets focus on #1. To get cool hats, you need ROBUX. Like those Hairs, they look cool, but need R$. So, if NBCer's got some R$, they will be able to buy hats, and look cool in games. This will also help clans, because lets be honest, most Training Host's focus on people with BC/More income, not a Noob (New Player). So, if they got an income of R$, they will be respected more, and less bullied. 2. It will teach responsibility. NBC'ers have to save there R$ for cool hats, so they need to have Responsibility to save those hats. Like, you can either save up for a really cool hat, but find a good hat with a cheaper price, the player will have responsibility to choose that hat. 3. Better than the annoying Pricefloors. ROBLOX already lost a lot of Potential with the pricefloors, so why not give NBC a little potential back? Like, you already screwed up once, so just try to make it better for your users. Oh, and please, don't change this. If changed, it will be another Pricefloor. Now, it works like this: Everyone week, NBC players will receive 5 R$ on Tuesday. It will be better with 10, but lets be serious, will ROBLOX ever do that? They will earn it every week, and save up or spend it. If they formerly had 2 BC (1 Month) or a 6 Month/12 Month, they're income increases to 10. They can also buy BC and R$, but everyone, BC or NBC, will receive it. So, what do you think? Any bigs, Issues, or dislikes? Think its a cool idea, but needs some tuning to it? Comment!
madilulu
#125228145Sunday, February 09, 2014 2:52 AM GMT

wnts
DXZ0MBI3117
#125228262Sunday, February 09, 2014 2:53 AM GMT

@mad in my world it isn't
madilulu
#125228338Sunday, February 09, 2014 2:54 AM GMT

Mmkay.
recounted
#125228600Sunday, February 09, 2014 2:57 AM GMT

seems legit support 5 robux will help and maybe if they get into trade currency they can make a profit out of it WNTS OR not Idc support again
DXZ0MBI3117
#125228815Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:00 AM GMT

Thanks
recounted
#125228875Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:00 AM GMT

Not a thang dawg
marblemaster
#125229527Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:07 AM GMT

WNTS
DataStore
#125229692Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:09 AM GMT

Warning: The following reply is snappy, and rude. "But there always people who pick on people in those games" Boohoo. Welcome to life. It happens. You can't live in a plastic/cotton bubble for the entirety of your natural life. "look cool in games." ROBLOX is a learning game. It's not a fashion runway, and it doesn't matter if someone looks "cool" or not. If someone is getting caught on such a thing, then they should really grow up. "NBC'ers have to save there R$ for cool hats," And NBC can't be responsible with Tix, to save up (and exchange) to get the hat they want? Hmm? At the current exchange rate, on a weekly basis, NBC can potentially make 3 R$. If the exchange rate were to drop back down to 10:1, then that would be 7 R$. "Like, you already screwed up once, so just try to make it better for your users." And what exactly have they screwed up? They lowered it once or twice from 300 Tix. The original idea of a price floor was a user suggestion. So, if you want someone to blame, or someone to say they screwed up, talk to the community as a whole as they're the ones who caused the change. Final: WNTS. Shuu.
DXZ0MBI3117
#125230110Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:14 AM GMT

Okay, my turn. "Boohoo. Welcome to life. It happens. You can't live in a plastic/cotton bubble for the entirety of your natural life." You obviously have not seen real America. "ROBLOX is a learning game. It's not a fashion runway, and it doesn't matter if someone looks "cool" or not. If someone is getting caught on such a thing, then they should really grow up." When was the last time you played a game? "And NBC can't be responsible with Tix, to save up (and exchange) to get the hat they want? Hmm?" Have you seen the hats with Tix? Or have you used the Currency? Both are horrible. "And what exactly have they screwed up? They lowered it once or twice from 300 Tix. The original idea of a price floor was a user suggestion. So, if you want someone to blame, or someone to say they screwed up, talk to the community as a whole as they're the ones who caused the change." Keep reading. Final: Why do you care? You have BC, so stop bothering us NBC.
marblemaster
#125230523Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:18 AM GMT

"You obviously have not seen real America." Hey, I hate to break it to you, but, he's right. If you spend you're whole life crying "HE'S BEING MEAN TO ME!" to mommy, then you're going less than nowhere. "When was the last time you played a game?" Today, actually. And no one mentioned anything about clothes or hats. Even if they did, I doubt anyone would care. "Have you seen the hats with Tix? Or have you used the Currency? Both are horrible." Horrible is a very objective term. "Keep reading." Something tells me I'll regret it if I do. "Final: Why do you care? You have BC, so stop bothering us NBC." I think you forget that he was once NBC, much like you and me. Also there's a space after a coma, so just keep that in mind next time.
DataStore
#125230629Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:20 AM GMT

"You obviously have not seen real America." Oh, sorry... I must have gone to imaginary America next to America. My mistake. "When was the last time you played a game?" Today. I've never seen someone jest about someone's appearance since I started playing this game in 2008 (leolion113). "Have you seen the hats with Tix? Or have you used the Currency? Both are horrible." 1) If you look down a bit, you'll notice I pointed out that NBC do get Robux on a weekly basis. I even included the sum they get at the current rate. 2) I didn't mention Tix hats. Why do I care? Because I'm sick of these threads popping up everywhere. - "ROBLOX isn't free!" - "NBC needs Robux!" - "NBC should be able to trade!" - "NBC should be able to create & sell shirts!" - "NBC should be able to create & sell X, Y and Z!" - "Petition! WE WANT MORE RIGHTS!" Yes, whilst I may have BC, I will only have it for the next eleven days. Now, you have to remember that whilst I'm currently BC, I've not been BC every single day I've been playing this game.
ninjafire7494
#125230996Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:24 AM GMT

this will resort in inflation in the case that that happens, roblox will have to increSe the price of featured items and add a higher proce floor it causes more problems not to mention they have to increase bc'ers income if sensitive people care about virtual customization so much in this terrible game they will have to pay for it.
ninjafire7494
#125231254Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:26 AM GMT

" 1. Prevents less Cyber Bullying." good job contradicting yourself btw
recounted
#125231275Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:27 AM GMT

ya see kids ingame money should never be added into games like roblox
IamcoolakidDesigns
#125232593Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:40 AM GMT

I don't care about what you BC people think! I was trying to save up for a uniform and it was 100 TIX! Or only 25 ROBUX! Then guess what happened? I was ranked back down to CUSTOMER for not having a uniform! Well I DEFINITELY think that we should get robux!
marblemaster
#125232730Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:42 AM GMT

@iam Get out War Clan scrub                           ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)             ⊂  つ              (つ ノ               (ノ      \      ☆              |     ☆           (⌒ ⌒ヽ   /     \  (´⌒  ⌒  ⌒ヾ   /       (’⌒ ; ⌒   ::⌒  )
recounted
#125233648Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:52 AM GMT

War clan scrub? marble you been acting like a fourm critics I get your sharing you'r opinion and all but like really? I like being in a war clan it's fun so what
marblemaster
#125233747Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:53 AM GMT

ROBLOX doesn't revolve around war clans they're a waste of time, first of all and ROBLOX is a game about building your dream world
recounted
#125233922Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:55 AM GMT

Well tell that to about 40% of the community and last time I checked it have there own forum? and war clan is a building dream look at forts like WIJ and so on they're a waste of time, first of all - o really?
marblemaster
#125234062Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:56 AM GMT

Because it's a part of ROBLOX? And no, it's a nice feature if you're into it, but ROBLOX is a game about using your imagination
recounted
#125234174Sunday, February 09, 2014 3:57 AM GMT

it is a dream and imaginiation cmon man
Despairus
#125234480Sunday, February 09, 2014 4:01 AM GMT

marble is acting up again. Btw, support.
Despairus
#125235033Sunday, February 09, 2014 4:07 AM GMT

Wow, marble, your wasted 16000 posts-worth of your time on a kids game, foruming, and criticizing every person and post that benefits NBC in any way, so don't you dare call me a prick
marblemaster
#125235207Sunday, February 09, 2014 4:09 AM GMT

Excuse me? You CLEARLY have never seen me, if you have it was at most twice. First of all, this is WNTS Second, NBCers don't pay. Why SHOULD they benefit? You ARE a prick.

of     13   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right