of     1   

65LegoZiller65
#125731560Saturday, February 15, 2014 2:56 AM GMT

When people comment on a game they should be pended and approved by the game creator, that way the comments can have spams reduced, and only allowing feedbacks for the game and not a chatroom for other players. That way if the owner doesn't know there's a bug in the game, they can fix it easily by looking at the feedbacks. And if the person keeps on trying to comment useless stuff and doing spams over and over, the owner can see the comments, and ban the player from using the comments at least an hour or two, that way the comments can have spam-free, anyone support?
microk
#125731748Saturday, February 15, 2014 2:57 AM GMT

The point of comments is to review the game. The point of honest reviews is to have the COMMUNITY decide whether the game is good or not, not the creator. Їℕ✞∃ℛℜ☮ℬѦℕḠ‽
the_narrator
#125731863Saturday, February 15, 2014 2:58 AM GMT

What Larney said. But if its a bad comment that insults you and breaks the rules you can just report it.
Bellaz
#125731865Saturday, February 15, 2014 2:58 AM GMT

So if someone expresses a legitimate opinion about how the game is a scam, or has a false title, and the owner decides this is not a comment he would want on his game, he can just ban them and continue to advertise and benefit from his copied/bad/scamming game?
65LegoZiller65
#125732025Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:00 AM GMT

No do you not get it? I said the reviews should be commented by the players, and when they comment, it's pended by the creator and he can put it up on the comments, and if it's useless he can ignore it, and if that person keeps on typing it in, he can ban that player from using his comments for a while. Kinda like you know PBS?
the_narrator
#125732141Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:01 AM GMT

Lego, you have just repeated what you already said and we understood. The owner can just ban and delete commenters and comments he doesn't like.
65LegoZiller65
#125732233Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:02 AM GMT

The creator should be allowed to put up the comment up on the comment box, that way he can remember the bugs, reviews and so that the community can know about the review. Besides, there's a thumbs up and down button if you know, unless you just crawled out of a cave yesterday. If there's too many thumbs down the game won't be shown you know, that already happened. You get what I'm saying?
microk
#125732256Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:02 AM GMT

No, YOU are the one not getting it. If the CREATOR of the game decides what the REVIEWS are put on THE CREATOR'S GAME, then THE CREATOR can easily SCAM all day long and NOT PUT UP THE HONEST REVIEWS OF THE GAME, and still PROFIT by people coming to THE CREATOR'S GAME. Maybe the caps will help you understand. Їℕ✞∃ℛℜ☮ℬѦℕḠ‽
65LegoZiller65
#125732408Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:04 AM GMT

Let me rephrase this. The creator of a POPULAR game of over 1 million place vists should be allowed to do this action. Okay.
microk
#125732691Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:06 AM GMT

Perhaps if Roblox considers you to be an honest developer and has you in the Dev program this could work out. Even so, it's pointless, because if you have a highly popular game, not only would it A) be so popular there's no point in trying to filter all the comments coming in, and B) it's popular, so why worry about a few people trying to hate on you? You're obviously doing SOMETHING right. Їℕ✞∃ℛℜ☮ℬѦℕḠ‽
Bellaz
#125732728Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:07 AM GMT

A lot of popular places are sometimes scams dur
microk
#125732876Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:08 AM GMT

Who cares? If the popular place is popular, honest people won't stop it anyways. Їℕ✞∃ℛℜ☮ℬѦℕḠ‽
the_narrator
#125733043Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:10 AM GMT

>"Let me rephrase this. The creator of a POPULAR game of over 1 million place vists should be allowed to do this action. Okay." Take a look at Jaredvaldez, he has some of the most visited places on ROBLOX and is the example of what you shouldn't be. He macses, has misleading titles, copies games, online dates, ect, ect.
65LegoZiller65
#125813027Saturday, February 15, 2014 10:40 PM GMT

^ do you even know that there's a thumbs up and down button rating system? If there's too much thumbs down, the game will not be shown on the game and recommended game page anymore dude. Do you even see jaredvaldez's game on the recommended pages? No. So yeah. I think this would be a great idea.
SIDEKICKMAN
#125813553Saturday, February 15, 2014 10:46 PM GMT

The instant I see that a game has disabled comments I avoid playing it. It's a way to prevent people from hearing about the game's quality. A proud owner of a game need not disable comments or filter them. With the new ratings system it's easier to judge the quality of the game, but there is no way I'd support comment filtering. I would, however, like the ability to clear ALL comments. I have negative comments on a game I made four years ago when I was new, and they do not in any way reflect the incredible quality of game I develop.
Jman88s
#125813563Saturday, February 15, 2014 10:46 PM GMT

OH GOD NO THIS WOULD GIVE ADVANTAGES TO PEOPLE WHO MAKE MISLEADING GAMES hi im jman
the_narrator
#125848606Sunday, February 16, 2014 4:36 AM GMT

>"^ do you even know that there's a thumbs up and down button rating system? If there's too much thumbs down, the game will not be shown on the game and recommended game page anymore dude. Do you even see jaredvaldez's game on the recommended pages? No. So yeah. I think this would be a great idea." 1. The reason why Jared isn't on the recommend pages is because his games aren't as popular as they used to be, it was just an example. At least 1/3 of all of these games on the recommended page are misleading and are terrible. 2. There is no reason for this, you can just disable comments, ignore them, or report them. This idea would actually result in moronic game copiers to filter their comments and make it seem like its the best game ever. 3. Don't say "I think this would be a great idea", you are the only supporter and the person who posted this. 4. "If there's too much thumbs down, the game will not be shown on the game and recommended game page anymore dude" I don't believe that is true and even if it is, sometimes ROBLOX devs will actually put it there to get visits : A good example of this would be pretty much everything they have sponsored.
conquerors101
#125848783Sunday, February 16, 2014 4:39 AM GMT

Never in a million years.

of     1