of     1   

0Reborn0
#126896964Friday, February 28, 2014 12:35 AM GMT

What do you guys think about them? Which is better?
kiki1811
#126900425Friday, February 28, 2014 1:10 AM GMT

I like Divergent better because it has more action, in my opinion. Also, the love interests are less fake then the Hunger Games
PuNiShEr5665
#126900771Friday, February 28, 2014 1:13 AM GMT

I like Divergent more too if we're just talking about the first book although, I like the Hunger Games series more.
chocolategorilla
#126937452Friday, February 28, 2014 4:09 PM GMT

@above I couldn't have said it better myself.
ladyIeia
#127036442Saturday, March 01, 2014 7:14 PM GMT

The fake love crap is pissing me off. Tris was a stupid girl who needed to shut her mouth, but she was so desperate for Tobais is was horrible, this didn't teach girls to be strong it basically said; "You can't be yourself without a man." Tris basically ruined everyones lived, caused the control and death of thousands, even millions and started a revolution for no reason. If they started to kill of Divergents, the berau would have done something anyway so she needed to shut up. Yes, she didn't know that. But when the Berau would have wiped all their memories I think she would have ;) And Divergent is on a big scale, which is what I like. The Hunger Games fake love is wrong, it was survival love. Katniss didn't want to love him but she had to if she wanted to live, she survived a death game and had to live out this story, while all her friends and her family were in jepordy. Then all the districts saw her as this rebellion symbol which she didn't want, all through it she stayed strong and was a perfect role model for girls, yes she married Peeta. But she was basically forced to love him, then she forced herself which ended in her own downfall, showing that forcing yourself into love will never be good and a girl can be independent and strong without a man. But also shows how you can realise things in time alone, saying that you also can't always face things straight up, take time to backtrack and think through, Katniss came to the conclusion she did love him in the end, which doesn't show a girl needs a man, it just shows Katniss was strong enough to pick herself up and love him after all that happened. The Hunger Games' message was better in many ways, whereas Divergent's was crappy and strayed from it too often.
agentneo7777
#127181255Monday, March 03, 2014 3:26 AM GMT

@althalos. This guy knows what hes talking about. Im currently reading insurgent, And so far its basically a romance novel. I've also got a 60% feeling im going to see Divergent in theaters with my friends sadly.
ShockingCheyenne
#127182295Monday, March 03, 2014 3:36 AM GMT

Divergent just made me frustrated. In my opinion, The Hunger Games is better.

of     1