of     1   

katirulesearth
#127252580Tuesday, March 04, 2014 3:09 AM GMT

Many people have wondered what has happened to this world. The insanity... The darkness... The death... This world is a lost cause. Many have been lost. Not dead. Just lost... Having nowhere to go. Continuing to walk an endless path. So gullible... So, so gullible. "The fools," they would call us. They were not wrong. We were fools. Complete fools. Fools who believed everything. Fools who didn't make their own decisions. Fools who did not see the world clearly. Fools who had no point in continuing to live. They did everything they were told, believing it was for 'the best.' It was believed to be a regular day. It was much more than a regular day. The Awakening. The Awakening of the fools. The Awakening. The day we awoke. They didn't believe that we. Would make it far. They thought they'd have us back in the palm of their hand. Our actions we jokes to them. We had awoke. They had not realized. Some were confused about what the Awakening was. No one was ever sure about what it was. They said it was a flaw. A flaw. One that could easily be fixed. We call it the Awakening because it was the day we awoke. We awoke from this scam they played. 'They,' most of us called them. They call themselves the Institution. The Institution of what? No one knows. They have taken over us. Our thoughts, our actions, our mind, our dreams, our perspective, our opinions. They have taken over our lives. It has been less than a month since the Awakening. Not all have awoke. Many have not. Many will not. We have awoken. Awoken for what? We have woke up and realized reality. We have seen things in a different way. We have seen things as what they are. Not what the Institution wants us to see them as. Manipulation was their top priority. It was not difficult for them. It was a domino effect; you get one down and all the other to come go down after it. That's how they did it. That's how they succeeded. They still think they have us back under their control. In the palm of their hand. We are still awake. We will always be. We will bring them down. We will defeat. We will be the ones in control of our lives. They will be gone. There will no more be an Institution. NOTE: You can start out anyway you would like as long as it involves you being in the town. If you would like, you could start with your character bumping into someone else's character. ~Rules~ -Follow all basic ROBLOX rules -Ignore trolls please -No Mary Sues/Gary Stus -Put 'Awakened' at the bottom of your CS -Please be kind to each other -Have fun! Another Note: You may be part of the Institution Character Sheet: Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Personality: Are you in the Institution? Bio:(Optional) Other: I know it doesn't look like much, but I did work hard on this. If you have any questions, ask me. I hope you liked/enjoyed the idea and I thank you very much for reading!
doodlepants45
#127254584Tuesday, March 04, 2014 3:32 AM GMT

Character Sheet: Name: Esmeri Eira Eirlys Age: 16 years old Gender: Female Appearance: Esmeri has bright green eyes with tints of midnight blue. Her eyes are framed by short, dark lashes. Not much is noted about her eyes, besides from the fact that they hold a rounded appearance. She has raven-black, thigh-lengthed hair. Her hair is wavy, falling down in gentle curls. Her bangs usually roll in front of her red eyes- causing a blockage towards her eye sight. Esmeri rarely combs her hair, since she prefers it to be messy and unkempt. She stands at about 167 centimeters, and weighs about 46 kilograms. Esmeri has a petite build to her body, and she is a bit on the skinny side- but maintains a healthy diet and weight. Personality: ; Esmeri is quite intelligent and knowledgeable. She usually speaks with a polite, yet teasing tone and her words, to an extent, are somewhat cryptic. However, Esmeri is also a silent girl who rarely expresses her emotions. She considers herself as not being a human, who shouldn't have human feelings, and is greatly surprised upon realizing that she can actually feel emotions. Are you in the Institution?: No. Bio:(Optional)Esmeri was an orphan when she was a baby. There was never a thought in her mind where she wondered about her real parents, since the orphanage treated her like a family. As she grew older, nobody seemed to notice her much to take her in, so the owner of the orphanage allowed Esmeri to stay with her. The owner was old when Esmeri was a young age, so she was more like a grandmother to Esmeri. Soon, she got into the habit of calling the owner 'Grandmother.' Like a regular person growing up, she was educated and raised in a normal family. Her main priorities were to take care of the other children in the orphanage. It was a way to repay the kindness they had given her. Other: Esmeri likes Green Apples, and visiting Graveyards. Awakened
katirulesearth
#127289102Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:09 PM GMT

(Accepted and thank you for joining!)
katirulesearth
#127304610Wednesday, March 05, 2014 12:18 AM GMT

Character Sheet: Name: Aislin Darcia Spears Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: Aislin has a dark blue eye color with hints of a lighter shade of blue. She has a pale complexion, which can sometimes look almost white. Her face is more on the rounded side and she has a rounded chin. Her eyelashes are not very long and are a dark, black color. Her hair is a very light shade of brown, almost blond. Her hair goes down to her mid torso and is usually down and messy. She is average height for her age. On the pointer finger of her right hand, she wears a silver band. Personality: Aislin is a very uninteresting person. She doesn't like talking to people very much and is very quiet. This is not because she is shy, she just prefers listening. She is thoughtful and intelligent. She always thinks her ideas are the best, but is considering to the ideas of others. Are you in the Institution? No Bio:(Optional) Other: Character Sheet: Name: Caiden Alec Clairington Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Caiden has light green-bluish eyes and pale skin. He has dark brown, almost black hair. His hair is cut short right above the ears. He does not care much for his hair, so it is usually messy. His face is a rounded shape and with round eyes. He has two dimples on the side of his cheeks whenever he smiles. He is average height for his age considering he comes from a family of not very shrt people. Personality: Caiden likes having conversations with people. He would talk with anybody no matter who they are. He is very intelligent and whenever he is debating with someone, his replies are very thoughtful. He is usually loud when he speaks and likes to speak his mind. He is very considerate of other people's feeling and very understanding. Are you in the Institution? No Bio:(Optional) Other: (I'm planning on doing another character who is a member of the Institution.)
katirulesearth
#127672178Sunday, March 09, 2014 8:24 PM GMT

Bump ᴏʜ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʟɪᴜs, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴇ.
katirulesearth
#128084894Saturday, March 15, 2014 1:20 AM GMT

Another bump. I only need about two or three more people to start. ᴏʜ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʟɪᴜs, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴇ.
katirulesearth
#128544117Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:52 PM GMT

Bump. Still waiting. ᴏʜ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʟɪᴜs, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴇ.
katirulesearth
#128558582Friday, March 21, 2014 12:27 AM GMT

I won't lose hope in this. I'm still waiting for more people to join. ᴏʜ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʟɪᴜs, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴇ.
katirulesearth
#130751724Monday, April 14, 2014 6:23 PM GMT

I'll be here bumping this till the end of eternity ᴏʜ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʟɪᴜs, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴇ.
Velociter
#130753343Monday, April 14, 2014 6:46 PM GMT

Name: Lucas Bentley Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Lucas, standing at around 5'10" and weighing 137 lbs, has an average, slightly athletically toned figure. His hair, reddish brown, is buzzed on the sides and back, and messily spiky on the top. His skin is fair and cream colored, and seemingly glows in the sunlight. His left is a light, ice blue, while his right is a dark green. Personality: Lucas' personality varies due to who he is associating with. Around strangers, he is very shy and withdrawn. Around friends and family, however, he's very lively. Despite this split in his personality, he is a easily approachable and fairly friendly person. Are you in the Institution? No. Bio:(Optional) N/A. Other: N/A. Awakened.
katirulesearth
#130759385Monday, April 14, 2014 7:58 PM GMT

(Accepted. Do you guys wanna start now that we have a decent amount of people?) ᴏʜ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʟɪᴜs, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴇ.
Velociter
#130761408Monday, April 14, 2014 8:20 PM GMT

[I'm fine with starting now, I guess. Though i don't really know how to. I guess I'll follow your leads.]
doodlepants45
#130762045Monday, April 14, 2014 8:26 PM GMT

(Starting sounds wonderful. Also, I will possibly create another Character.)
katirulesearth
#130765407Monday, April 14, 2014 9:00 PM GMT

(Sounds create! You can start however you want. This is also kind of medivalish) Aislin walked to the back of a long line, leading to a well. Today was the day the Institution allowed them collect water. Everyone had one large bucket in their hands, as she did. The line moved very slowly as each person went up, spilling water into their medal buckets, then walking off. No one spoke. It was silent. The silence had bothered her for a long time. The Institution only provided one well per town. Once a week that each family is allowed to come and take only one bucket of water. They had sent her today. Aislin waited patiently, listening to the sound of feet every time the line moved forward. Besides that, the only sound heard was the wind, blowing very lightly. Caiden sighed as he walked down to the local grocer. His mother had left to gather water and he was sent to buy a loaf of bread. His hands were clenched into fists, as he walked by the long line of people standing behind the well. "Water day," as he called it. He withdrew his eyes from the line just as he pushed the door to the grocer open.
doodlepants45
#130780363Monday, April 14, 2014 11:34 PM GMT

'This is the day we collect water, isn't it?' She asked herself as she sat there in the wooden chair. 'I should go get the water for us...' She thought, a small smile making its way to her lips. Standing up, she stretched her limbs, before walking over to where they kept their buckets. She grabbed one, and began to head out over to the long line that lead to the only well in the town.
katirulesearth
#130876489Wednesday, April 16, 2014 2:27 AM GMT

Aislin looked back as more people came to stand behind her on the line. She began tapping her foot lightly against the dry soil. Her shoes were a plain white, with plain white shoe laces. The line was moving very slowly. They did not sell water in the stores. Water was one of the things that were rationed. They sealed the well up every week till next water day came. There was only one river in the area that supplied safe drinking water. The line moved again and the sound of light footsteps was heard.
katirulesearth
#131138178Friday, April 18, 2014 2:40 PM GMT

Bump

of     1