of     1   

streetfighter919
#127526155Saturday, March 08, 2014 3:58 AM GMT

Ugh They call me Sleepy Street cause I'm taking out my competition half awake.... I'm sleeping on you rappers, now where my mattress and my pillowcase?.... I'll murder you with one verse, without leaving a trace.... Your lines are horrible, your an ugly disgrace..... I'm highly debating the anticipation of trap music.... I know its wrong even though I do it..... Targeted aim and once I get it i shoot it.... And thank god that they finally freed Boosie... It's kinda hard being a star when your always being mocked.... I'm trying to ignore it hoping they will stop.... I don't think I can take the temper anymore, I think I'm bout to pop.... I'm a boulder your a pebble, we're two completely different classifications of rock.... Constraining my anger won't help.... So I'll try not to care about any opinions but myself.... But the critics are getting in my head i can't help it..... I don't know if this makes me helpful or selfish.... There just jealous that I'm 1st, and they're coming in 4th like the Celtics.... Yeah I squashed my beef with Hurricane.... (F) with him he'll storm on you, now it's about to rain.... Even thought its raining I'm still burning hot, watch the water get boiled in the flames.... My mind isn't caged it's going insane.... And that's only my crazy imagination to blame.....
streetfighter919
#127558553Saturday, March 08, 2014 4:16 PM GMT

Radix Records Inc.
streetfighter919
#127566593Saturday, March 08, 2014 5:56 PM GMT

From my upcoming album
streetfighter919
#127573201Saturday, March 08, 2014 7:08 PM GMT

C:

of     1