of     1   

CaptainPrice676
#127685533Sunday, March 09, 2014 10:44 PM GMT

The Lion (Thehotwildfire): Hey hey, guess what? I'm beepin back punks! Making new disses since you both been kissing the skunks You two must have a bond, "Ohh jack" Earth is just stuck on the dunk while pub's chances has been sunk Looks like these two are lookin familiar, oh wait its batman and robin trying to be in Thriller. Super man took your role but then gave it back and said "Here, earth can just be the ful-filler. We all have endurance but I keep my rhymes current and up to date Haven't been burnt? Oh wait we weren't, I was gona truck your fate Put it in a car take you to the space station Blast you up far you always begging for donations? The only way you're winning is if the voters are biased Only thing you're both doing is sinning, no good in the slightest I don't need to diss you both seperately Because you're both in a bed with trees Not expecting that everyone knows these rejections are ejections to infections, so bad you need a Kid's section They're so exhausted we don't need to use caution, aww you mad by the taunting, your voices is what we need to be pausing. Its shocking that they're rocking other rappers, "Oh bonkers, did you check my pockets for that watch socket?" Nope we're checking for the button thats blocking the mad maps. We're only combinning to show that your rhyming is FAR from average You both ever had a rank in the group or street? Yep, its cabbage. You wish you both were done with us, but we saw you both picking dolls at ToysRus. We KNO youre gona be dissin lik this, its cause u both got split lips, puttin it together lik dipnchips. Please, earth can just take over the main course, while pub can go to his owner by teleport. So captain i'm done smackin these beginners, They're packin just like their sacks on a printer Rabbit (Me): Wait up G, give them a second to see that me and you are unstoppable, uncopable What was that about me stealing lyrics? I make my own sh*t, espcaially this line so that you can hear this, you may kiss my a** It's a privilege, before I pillaged your fake rap village Pug and earth must have been f*cked up from birth, take this for what it's worth because your verse sucked, Man you've just been f*cked, messing with the lion you'd best be hidin' and cryin' The beast has been unleashed cause i'm the king of the motherf*cking northeast. The high priest of rap, can't believe it took me this long to snap, I know this is one of my weaker raps, but i'm still a seeker, seeking for the mother freaking way of reaping these faking little girls b*tching. Yea I know i've been gone two weeks, but im still good enough to hit you in both cheeks with one hit, so sit down on the groung, you don't deserve a seat, just wait you'll be in for a treat. I'll do what it takes to hunt you, kick the door off the hinge while you cringe in the corner, because b*tch i'm back for revenge.
drewdown2004
#128569093Friday, March 21, 2014 2:22 AM GMT

You suck i'm being honest you suck

of     1