of     1   

boggin3
#127746041Monday, March 10, 2014 7:59 PM GMT

I know a lot of people are saying old Roblox was better because of many reasons. One reason I saw was that it was more about checking out peoples creations and buildings. So i thought of an idea. You could make a selection of servers under the name of builders Hub. This would be a place where people would show of the buildings they had made and show people around. This would be good because some people like making games and playing them but others just want to build. Build fantastic castles or a magnificent cities with skyscrapers as tall as the clouds. The problem for them will be that it is hard to show of there amazing creations when loads of people are playing games and not checking out there worlds. Builders Hub would be for them, the people who want to get recognized for their building skills.Every one would be free to let there imagination go wild. If you wish to expand on this idea please do.
Excilium
#127746385Monday, March 10, 2014 8:03 PM GMT

I do not think this is very needed ATM as the blog shows alot of aestheticly-focusing games.

of     1